[TOT: 357.934.000] tatar [HNNI] & Insensitive & Noumpas [Baby] & Friendly-scraper [Baby] vs. Pirate of Kallisto [HNC] (A: 9.319.000, D: 348.615.000) Operation Jack Sparrow

• Ex-Top 10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 357.934.000] tatar [HNNI] & Insensitive & Noumpas [Baby] & Friendly-scraper [Baby] vs. Pirate of Kallisto [HNC] (A: 9.319.000, D: 348.615.000) Operation Jack Sparrow

Operation: Jack Sparrow

Post 2/2

Noumpas
      After all the obvious evidence, it looks like gameforge would prefer to stand idle with the hands crossed before cheaters just to maintain their wallet subscriptions. But not us. We, the Baby Cries and players with basic morals in this community will battle any joker that thinks he is smarter than the rest of us for using scripts. Let Kallisto's graveyard here be reminder to those who think that cheating is the way to go. Bots cannot trick minds. And Kallisto, if you can hear me, they may did not ban you, but we did. And if you ever return, we will be waiting for you and make your life hard once again.
      Now with the mental case out of the game, our will to continue this personal war is over. But once the HNC still don't meet our demands by not apologizing to us formally and collectively, we will not stop and the war will continue.

Friendly-scraper
      Kallisto was my favorite target when he started the war against us. He didn't miss a chance to show off his "fleeting skills" by attempting really desperate attacks against our satellites and rockets launchers (yummi) and still managed to get ninja'd. One day I caught Kallisto attacking me and I sent him a "Hello" message and he asked me this stupid question: "Would you like me to recall?" I responded "It's up to you, do you really want these 5 large cargos of mine?" haha and then he said "I enjoy the game!" So I followed his footsteps and i enjoyed it as well. I must say Kallisto this little (v) in front of your name suits you well. It makes my day every morning i wake up and see it XD.
      Fleet Command: [Some really desperate Kallisto pirates tried to capture our fleet, but they were too busy kayaking so we captured their fleet instead]. The only bad thing I feel from the moment you went into (v)mode, is that I can't find another noob like you to feed me over 1M crystal per day from countless of Solar Satellites.
      Congratulations to everyone who supported us during this massive operation.
      And as always: "nothing special here...it doesn't look like anything to me..." :rofl:

Did you really think i forgot about you, video lovers? ;)

----------> Noumpas coordinates the anti-hnc members for the moon destruction <----------

A video made by Noumpas

----------> The Baby Cries defeat Kallisto <----------

A video made by Noumpas

Artificiu wrote:

Do you think we have enough rips to destroy more of his moons on g2? XD

tatar wrote:

Carry on... i am just blind locking Kallisto's fs on g2 real quick

Amonymus wrote:

If i am not included in your video, i am joining HNC

Player wrote:

Surprise surprise

Insensitive wrote:

Are you sure this is not a classic suicide plan of his again?

smpAbombar wrote:

Who is the next hnc target?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operation TOT
      [TOT: 1.370.224.500] Noumpas [Baby] & Calamity [Baby] & Friendly-scraper [Baby] & Artificiu & Player & Amonymus & Insensitive & smpAbombar [HNNI] & tatar [HNNI] vs Pirate of Kallisto [HNC] (A: 83:043:000, D: 1.287.181.500)

Operation Members
      Noumpas
      Calamity
      Friendly-scraper
      Artificiu
      Player
      Amonymus
      Insensitive
      smpAbombar
      tatar

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G1

FAILED

tatar (-1 Deathstar)

G2

FAILED

smpAbombar (-6 Deathstar)

G4

SUCCESSFUL

Calamity (-0 Deathstar)

G5

SUCCESSFUL

Artificiu (-8 Deathstar)

G6

SUCCESSFUL

Calamity (-2 Deathstar)

Operation info

Total Fleets Locked:

Total After Raids

Total Resources Captured (Loot+DF)
      Metal: 402M
      Crystal: 201M
      Deuterium: 9.8M

Total Losses (+Fuel Burns)
      Metal: 146M
      Crystal: 102M
      Deuterium: 92M (38M fuel burns)

Operation Profit
      Metal: 256M
      Crystal: 99M
      Deuterium: -82M

Profit per Member (Deuterium losses converted to Metal & Crystal in 3-2-1 ratio)
      Metal: 16.7M
      Crystal: 3.2M
      Deuterium: 0M

Task Force G5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Noumpas (Head Operation)

Artificiu (ACS Leader / Moon Destruction Head / Recs)
      Player (Battle MVP)
      smpAbombar (Phalanx / Recs)
      Amonymus (Recs MVP)
      Calamity (Recs)
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TOT: 1.012.290.500] smpAbombar [HNNI] & Artificiu [ZEN] & Calamity [Baby] & Amonymus & Player vs. Pirate of Kallisto [HNC] (A: 73.724.000, D: 938.566.500)

Task Force G6

Noumpas (Head Operation / Recs MVP)

Calamity (Moon Destruction Head)
      tatar (ACS Leader / Battle MVP)
      Friendly-scrapper (Phalanx / Recs)
      Insensitive (Battle MVP)

[TOT: 357.934.000] tatar [HNNI] & Insensitive & Noumpas [Baby] & Friendly-scraper [Baby] vs. Pirate of Kallisto [HNC] (A: 9.319.000, D: 348.615.000)

On 08-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker tatar [HNNI]

Recycler 1
      Small Cargo 8.000
      Light Fighter 20.000
      Battlecruiser 8.000

Attacker Insensitive

Battleship 4.105
      Battlecruiser 1.801
      Cruiser 9.630

Attacker Noumpas [Baby]

Large Cargo 500
      Light Fighter 11.000
      Destroyer 200

Attacker Friendly-scraper [Baby]

Small Cargo 600
      Large Cargo 800
      Light Fighter 8.742
      Heavy Fighter 61
      Cruiser 1.008
      Battleship 24
      Bomber 90
      Destroyer 340
      Battlecruiser 567

Defender Pirate of Kallisto [HNC]

Small Cargo 1.200
      Large Cargo 398
      Light Fighter 941
      Cruiser 93
      Colony Ship 2
      Recycler 17.119
      Espionage Probe 72
      Solar Satellite 438
      Deathstar 1
      Battlecruiser 100
      Rocket Launcher 1.395
      Light Laser 11
      Heavy Laser 5
      Gauss Cannon 11
      Plasma Turret 11

After the battle ...

Attacker tatar [HNNI]

Recycler 1 ( -0 )
      Small Cargo 7.899 ( -101 )
      Light Fighter 19.711 ( -289 )
      Battlecruiser 7.966 ( -34 )

Attacker Insensitive

Battleship 4.096 ( -9 )
      Battlecruiser 1.795 ( -6 )
      Cruiser 9.571 ( -59 )

Attacker Noumpas [Baby]

Large Cargo 492 ( -8 )
      Light Fighter 10.867 ( -133 )
      Destroyer 199 ( -1 )

Attacker Friendly-scraper [Baby]

Small Cargo 590 ( -10 )
      Large Cargo 789 ( -11 )
      Light Fighter 8.602 ( -140 )
      Heavy Fighter 61 ( -0 )
      Cruiser 1.001 ( -7 )
      Battleship 24 ( -0 )
      Bomber 90 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 338 ( -2 )
      Battlecruiser 565 ( -2 )

Defender Pirate of Kallisto [HNC]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      2.089.117 Metal, 1.166.234 Crystal and 1.977.930 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 9.319.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 348.615.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 96.934.000 metal and 60.703.500 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 5.233.281 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      30.000.000 Metal and 30.000.000 Crystal
      20.000.000 Metal and 20.000.000 Crystal
      17.233.000 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      67.233.000 Metal and 50.000.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 64.135.117
      Crystal: 47.841.234
      Deuterium: 1.170.930
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 113.147.281 units.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -194.376.617
      Crystal: -119.978.734
      Deuterium: -39.492.930
      The defender(s) lost a total of 353.848.281 units.