IPM assault: Zhog vs GKP [ASSASSIN_1] 14.305.000

• IPM Assault

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Geez chill dude, it was just a bit of jesting. I am sure all the alliances think theirs are the greatest i was just playing light heartedly with GR8TDCHZ. Any one is capable of being timed back regardless of who they are FGR/Assassin or other. With regards to what you mention i am sure it will be sorted but no bugs were used on our side.
    • @improve Like I said, I dont know the exact details of the timeback--it could have well been on the money or one second later...but obviously the guy got hit or there would be NO wreck field, right? You saying that the losses the attacker took did not occur? Or that he should incur the loss for hitting 20k destroyers that did not get hit? Exactly what is your point? You are saying that he should just "go with it" and accept the losses while the defender illegally profits? I don't think so.

I believe that once they look into it, they will take the 20k destroyers (as they should), and he will keep the wreck field (as he should again). From what you are arguing you are saying he should keep the 20k that got destroyed while the attacker is out the deut and his losses for a hit that did not occur? Yeah...right. :rolleyes2: Either the victim escaped, or he didnt. I have been playing for over 15+ yrs and have seen it all in my time, so I suggest you read again. I said an "obvious" bug not a "known" bug. Think about what you are saying before posting it man. I do not suggest that anyone would purposely have their ships timed back...I am saying that no one should PROFIT (thus similar to what they ban others for when pushing occurs) when a bug like this occurs. It needs to be addressed by whomever in the community or GF that bans others for less. In the past few months, I have seen alot of SNAFUs by GF--including the merge, the new relo policies, and even players BANNED for buying DM (yeah, their credit cards show GF taking the money from their card but no DM and banned for non-payment...lol). It is getting crazy and unprofessional. Not too much to ask that these things be addressed.

@MC---I don't know Driver personally but I have heard nothing but great things about him since before I came to this UNI in the merge. I have NO doubt that he did NOT purposely try to use a bug or cheat, and would not accuse him of this either. He is not that kind of player, I can tell.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Darth Johnny ().

• the hit described above

i've seen it happen before - in kallisto. the fleet jumps at the exact moment of the hit, which causes the game to record two outcomes. the attackers apparently hit the fleet and collect a df, while at the same time the fleet arrives on the jump moon - in tact.

its a win/win for both sides, but the defender gets the better deal. he keeps his fleet, plus the wreck field. attackers get what they hoped for, so apart from the annoyance of seeing defender profit, they don't really have much to complain about.

these things happen when the game is trying to cope with too many outcomes at once.

similar anomalies occur when df pick-ups are timed too close to the hit - but only if it's the attacker collecting the df.

helo @zhog, btw

the IPMs - yes, i get it. Leaving your alliance because of it - hmm.

several months ago, one of my micro-raids came back as a red. i didn't attach much significance to it. i remember thinking - damn, there must have been some defence which i didn't notice.

but later, i saw that some desperate loony had actually ACS defended it - with probes, hahahaha

i just laughed and forgot about it.

FR to both sides :D
      MOST HATED RANK #2

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• @baal yeah this is what i was trying to say, but tiredness made my brain hurt when trying to explain it. this bug happens every so often and cant be stopped. and saying that some1 should take away his 20k dest is just impractical. what if those 20k dest are on FS or what if he decides to scrap them? devs cant take away his res or ships because of a very rare bug

so basically, as baal said. you got your hit and he kept his dest. you should be happy to get what you wanted and he is certainly happy because he got extra from a really sticky situation
    • MC11 wrote:

Hay Zhog, if you are free fancy joining a proper alliance where all players are supported right/wrong/inbetween and work together to be awesome!!!
      Bifonix didn't get much support & u won't either wen i come for u! ;)
      HoF Records

Total HoFs Won - >1000
      HoFs Lost - >100
      Basic - >700
      Advanced - >300
      Super Advanced - >100
      Top 10s - 27
      .Org Top 10s - Lost Count
      RIPs Killed - >10,000
      Moons Destroyed - >50
      Games Ended - Countless

• yangyan wrote:

Using a bug for anyone`s profit intentionally or not reporting a bug intentionally is strictly forbidden.
      The quote above is straight out of the rulebook.

So if the defender keeps those Destroyers then he is intentionally profiting from a bug. He may not have planned the outcome, but he sure knows what the outcome was now and is knowingly profiting from it.
      Universe 1: Thunder Child [ASSASSIN]
    • Great King Pat wrote:

MC11 wrote:

Hay Zhog, if you are free fancy joining a proper alliance where all players are supported right/wrong/inbetween and work together to be awesome!!!
      Bifonix didn't get much support & u won't either wen i come for u! ;)
      calm down, Great King Patrick

the guy got miffed and sent a few poxy missiles. so what?

@General George

don't hold your breath on that. yes, rules are rules, but i haven't seen anyone having to give back the billions of illegal profit made from those merge bugs yet.

@zhog

i know my hit was a lot bigger, but you did get a nice bronze newtron out of it :thumbsup:
      MOST HATED RANK #2

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• I am sure that Driver would report it. I have been told he is an honorable player and would never cheat, nor have to. And I believe the person who told me. Driver is a good active fleeter. With his fleet he can rebuild the 20k dessies no time (if he has not already in anticipation of possibly losing them eventually). My initial post was a bit harsh on his friend MC11, who was only joking around. However, I do wish to spur GF toward fixing these issues. There is no reason for spending so much developer effort on new "lobbies" and such additions if they do not work correctly (kinda like merges eh?). Taking time to fix known bugs would not be wasted effort in my book.
    • Thank you for your kind offer MC11 but in fact i had already quit. It seems the new owner of my account has kept the ancient nick but my ogame life is over. I will still lurk on the forums from time to time.

It seems my second post was not read but why bother.

I wish you all a fun time with the game. :)
    • Judge wrote:

BigBossU7-OG wrote:

@assassins & friends

will we just do FGR in and be done with them?
      you can’t attack people in vmode ....
      to be fair FGR are pretty active, i noticed Al in vmode over the holidays and one or two others from time to time but all in all, it's not that often.

also, a few of them being in vmode makes it easier to deal with the rest :rocketlauncher:
      Instagram : Dasar_Bule (adidas collection display)