IPM assault: Zhog vs GKP [ASSASSIN_1] 14.305.000

• IPM Assault

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IPM assault: Zhog vs GKP [ASSASSIN_1] 14.305.000

Nothing spectacular. This gentleman ninjaed a few hundreds of my cargos going towards nearby inactives. Trouble (for me) is he used for that deuterium provided by my very own alliance. If i always have been so rigid about not trading outside the ally (Or people the ally trust a lot) it is precisely to avoid that kind of stuff.

Just to show that big and overly aggressive players are not untouchable.

I tried to paste the spy report in ogotcha as mentioned in the rules but that didn't do and there is no more IPM simulator working with the current API. So:

Before:

• 10000 Rocket Launcher
      • 10000 Light Laser
      • 2000 Heavy Laser
      • 250 Gauss Cannon
      • 500 Ion Cannon
      • 250 Plasma Turret
      • 1 Small Shield Dome
      • 1 Large Shield Dome
      • 100 Anti-Ballistic Missiles
      After:

• 9998 Rocket Launcher (-2)
      • 7000 Light Laser (-3000)
      • 2000 Heavy Laser
      • 237 Gauss Cannon (-13)
      • 500 Ion Cannon
      • 190 Plasma Turret (-60)
      • 0 Small Shield Dome (-1)
      • 1 Large Shield Dome
      • 0 Anti-Ballistic Missiles (-100)

The funny thing is i did not notice the ninjas for quite a while because i do not look at the CRs usually. I wonder if GKP has noticed this (small) attack. I could have done more but i wanted to go to bed. 204 nukes. Total damage was 14.305.000 not counting the ABMsThe cost of the nukes was 5.100.000

Zero Df was made and of course zero profits.
    • Damn..... i think GKP must be crying as so much of his hard work has just been blown up... :headbanging:
      Throwing a wobbly and then leaving alliance because you lost a few hundred small cargoes was actually somewhat amusing to watch.
      Now you go and IPM Assassins...., And its not even like you zero'd his defence......
      I guess you wanted to Spice up your life a bit, because i can guarantee this is going to get fun :beer:
      I've got Popcorn ready :D

@GKP GLOTRB... im sure it will take you weeks if not months to rebuild that defence :rofl:
      Top 10's - 8
      Retired - uni's 3,4,8,19,Electra, Japetus
      Current - Uni's 1, Virgo
    • MC11 wrote:

Judge wrote:

pogue mahone wrote:

MC11 wrote:

Hay Zhog, if you are free fancy joining a proper alliance where all players are supported right/wrong/inbetween and work together to be awesome!!!
      Bad form Banana.
      Pogue I think your mistaken , he seem to fit the FGR bill perfectly , all he has to do is join , talk hard , then go into vmode for the rest of the year.
      ????
      a conversation with some of your other associates , they were apparently unhittable because they were in a group and everyone was scared to hit them.
    • Judge wrote:

MC11 wrote:

Judge wrote:

pogue mahone wrote:

MC11 wrote:

Hay Zhog, if you are free fancy joining a proper alliance where all players are supported right/wrong/inbetween and work together to be awesome!!!
      Bad form Banana.
      Pogue I think your mistaken , he seem to fit the FGR bill perfectly , all he has to do is join , talk hard , then go into vmode for the rest of the year.
      ????
      a conversation with some of your other associates , they were apparently unhittable because they were in a group and everyone was scared to hit them.
      hmmmm not sure who that would have been, who then went into vmode.
    • This might be a good time
      for me t
      o Start Selling popcorn :fatgreengrin:

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• MC11 wrote:

The mighty FGR of course, however i am sure Assassin come a close second. :P

??? Surely you jest. You do not see Assassin getting 20k destroyers timed back only to somehow keep them AND add the 6500 wreckfield destroyers too. The victim (who we give respect to as a capable player) actually PROFITED on getting owned. We do not use system bugs to survive and thrive. Once the devs/GOs/SGOs finally return from "holiday", they will have some explaining to do, and fix an obvious bug. I do not know all the details like the two players involved, but it seems it had to have been some sort of last minute JG bug to escape the 1-2 second timeback. Only problem is that the victim got crashed and received a wreckfield (and thus didnt escape the timeback). His daily points actually went up from losing 20k destroyers instead of dropping. :) I am sure they will fix that soon enough lest others use the same bug to their benefit.

We respect FGR as capable and (for some) skilled opponents and actually like some of the great players there. I suggest you do the same MC. I have no doubt FGR is a great alliance to be in--it seems to be one of the more active ones here in this UNI. :flexmuscles: Not sure why anyone would poke the bear for a few hundred SCs ninja'd, but Zhog wont be forgotten I am sure...lol. GKP does not seem to be the forgiving type, as certain members of FGR know only too well.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Darth Johnny ().

• Judge wrote:

pogue mahone wrote:

MC11 wrote:

Bad form Banana.
      Listen, they work hard to bother a ~2100 ranked new-recruit in the wing alliance.
      My ranking always seems inadequate, but I'll take yours.
    • Darth Johnny wrote:

MC11 wrote:

The mighty FGR of course, however i am sure Assassin come a close second. :P
      ??? Surely you jest. You do not see Assassin getting 20k destroyers timed back only to somehow keep them AND add the 6500 wreckfield destroyers too. The victim (who we give respect to as a capable player) actually PROFITED on getting owned. We do not use system bugs to survive and thrive. Once the devs/GOs/SGOs finally return from "holiday", they will have some explaining to do, and fix an obvious bug. I do not know all the details like the two players involved, but it seems it had to have been some sort of last minute JG bug to escape the 1-2 second timeback. Only problem is that the victim got crashed and received a wreckfield (and thus didnt escape the timeback). His daily points actually went up from losing 20k destroyers instead of dropping. :) I am sure they will fix that soon enough lest others use the same bug to their benefit.
      im no expert in the ins and outs what has happened in uni1. but im guessing some1 got timed back and something went wrong with regards to destroyers being destroyed but not destroyed because he JG'd it in 1-2 sec gap

i can add this to the arguement. it is completely possible to jump a fleet in a 2sec window as i have done this before with some recyclers. they did not double and no recs was destroyed so i did not profit from it as what i believe you are saying is this dude yo timed back did? that is not a "known" bug from what i am aware of. and what do you want the GO's to do? manually take his 20k dest and get rid of them? aswell as the 6.5k dest from wreckfield? GO's/SGO's dont have this power i believe? only devs do, and they will not do it i can guarentee it.

let me put it this way for you. no1 asks there frind to time back some fleet so they can JG it away in a 1-2sec window in the hope of profiting from it...........just get on with it, and next time you time some1 back time it for same sec and you good :)