[TOT: 2.750.619.000] TooLazyToPickaName [PocoLoco] & Dani [PocoLoco] & invino [PocoLoco] & ConQuest [PocoLoco] & Eve On Heat [PocoLoco] vs. LozDuc [Apex] (A: 261.422.000, D: 2.489.197.000)

• Advanced 20%
    • New Number 1 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 2.750.619.000] TooLazyToPickaName [PocoLoco] & Dani [PocoLoco] & invino [PocoLoco] & ConQuest [PocoLoco] & Eve On Heat [PocoLoco] vs. LozDuc [Apex] (A: 261.422.000, D: 2.489.197.000)

OK a bit of a long story here. So Apex has been after me for quite a while. They even popped my deploy moons but messed up timing and I was able to get away. Last weekend I overviewed both night to see incoming MD's. On Saturday there was 62 incoming MD missions. Luckily I was able to get a defender on a couple of them and they we're only able to pop 2 moons losing 19 waves of 2 or more rips. Well after all that fun a lot of them vmoded so after talking to a few PocoLoco member we had a window since we know Lozduc dirty saved but felt safe with so many Apex member near. But with many of their big hitters in vmode I thought we had a chance. We sent MD's and got luck popped on first try without losing any rips.
      We had about 4 hrs to wait for his fleet. I was hoping Parsec would go offline but pretty sure he saw the moon disappear almost immediately. We got everything timed then it was just a waiting game to see if any defenders showed up. There were a few fleets close that could have giving us trouble but none of them defended.

We sent way overkill for the reason if any defends showed up.

Dedication goes to PocoLoco thanks for the fun late night.
      Fast rebuild defender and Apex i'm sure well meet again

On 08-01-2019 -: -: -, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker TooLazyToPickaName [ PocoLoco ]

Recycler 1
      Battleship 9,975
      Battlecruiser 6.374
      Cruiser 47,561
      Light Fighter 183,326

Attacker Dani [ PocoLoco ]

Battleship 8,377
      Battlecruiser 6.014
      Cruiser 27.889
      Light Fighter 193,796

Attacker invino [ PocoLoco ]

Bomber 399
      Destroyer 5,800
      Light Fighter 297.411
      Cruiser 23,287
      Battleship 7,039
      Battlecruiser 2,000

Attacker ConQuest [ PocoLoco ]

Battleship 11,250
      Destroyer 1,000
      Battlecruiser 20,000
      Cruiser 38,500
      Light Fighter 300,000

Attacker Eve On Heat [ PocoLoco ]

Espionage sample 1

Defender LozDuc [ Apex ]

Small Cargo 30,000
      Large Cargo 925
      Light Fighter 139.708
      Heavy Fighter 25
      Cruiser 10.009
      Battleship 5,001
      Colony Ship 2
      Recycler 34,998
      Espionage Probe 485
      Bomber 9
      Solar Satellite 530
      Destroyer 4
      Deathstar 7
      Battle Cruiser 5.500
      Rocket Launcher 7,750
      Light Laser 3.000
      Heavy Laser 790
      Gauss Cannon 100
      Ion Cannon 100
      Plasma Turret 43
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker TooLazyToPickaName [ PocoLoco ]

Recycler 1 (-0)
      Battleship 9,966 (-9)
      Battlecruiser 6.366 (-8)
      Cruiser 47,350 (-211)
      Light Fighter 172,164 (-11,162)

Attacker Dani [ PocoLoco ]

Battleship 8.364 (-13)
      Battlecruiser 6.008 (-6)
      Cruiser 27,759 (-130)
      Light Fighter 181,811 (-11,985)

Attacker invino [ PocoLoco ]

Bomber 398 (-1)
      Destroyer 5.794 (-6)
      Light Fighter 279.291 (-18.120)
      Cruiser 23,187 (-100)
      Battleship 7.034 (-5)
      Battlecruiser 1.998 (-2)

Attacker ConQuest [ PocoLoco ]

Battleship 11.232 (-18)
      Destroyer 1,000 (-0)
      Battlecruiser 19,982 (-18)
      Cruiser 38,326 (-174)
      Light Fighter 281,978 (-18,022)

Attacker Eve On Heat [ PocoLoco ]

Espionage Probe 0 (-1)

Defender LozDuc [ Apex ]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      49,233,310 Metal, 27,198,576 Crystal and 65,157,361 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 261.422.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 2,489,197,000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.158.052.700 metal and 613.472.300 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 141,589,247 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20 %.
      The attacker (s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit / losses:

Summary attackers (s)
      Metal: 1,013,664,010
      Crystal: 574.715.876
      Deuterium: 63,312,361
      The attacker (s) made a profit of 1,651,692,247 units.

Summary defender (s)
      Metal: -1,539,122,310
      Crystal: -845,022,576
      Deuterium: -246,641,361
      The defender (s) lost a total of 2,630,786,247 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.8

The post was edited 1 time, last by WARWARWAR125 ().

• Wow massive hit. Congratulations on the surgical effort of picking the perfect time to pick off one of the enemy guys. You guys won the rec timing battle too? If so enjoy all the profits.

GLOTR Dawg, again sorry i couldnt return the favour by helping to try and defend you. Im sorry the other guys efforts weren't enough either.
    • This was probably the best timing for it but things looked quite positive from our perspective, since at first it was only Conquest & NotReally there was online and we could easily match their fleets... Then dani came on which wasn't a issue since we had Baz ready to counter him at that time. Then Invino jumped out of vmode which didn't seem like an issue either coz at that time i had gotten a hold of Erasmo and had 30mill deut flying towards his nearby moon.
      He had a 3min window to send but sadly in all the chaos and stress from having to deal with this at work, he mistyped 1 number in the coords and with 1 silly digit our entire rescue effort was rendered useless :(

This is how the battle would have looked if not for the mistake on our part.
      prntscr.com/m4dvj6
    • It was really nice and fun flying with you guys thanks for the invite ! I was so happy when I woke up to see that defender fleet is coming for hours later .. enjoyed almost 2 more hours of sleep <3 .
      @Parsec don't get me wrong here but a lot of people here in belatrix think that it's Apex agains Pocos but every time we try something there is always some other ally helping you ... or at least in this case trying to help why don't you all join a new ally so we all can know who are we against . Or are we the bad guys here and everyone is tryin to crush us ?

Fast rebuild defender . We had a few chats before when you were trying to get my cargo fleets ... you seem like a nice guy
    • Dammit Parsec, how dare you have friends not in your alliance :)

People like people in APEX, because most are likeable, thats not a bad thing, and should not be changed.

Great smack attackers, some nice profits, speedy rebuild if you decide to defender :)
    • Sad to see an Apex fall, but well done guys, you picked your timing perfectly. Massive hit with great profit. Enjoy.

@Dani I cant talk for parsec but even from my experience most of us are all here to have fun and make friends, i don't think any one of us have openly said that it is Apex vs. Pocco. (I may be wrong about that statement but I am pretty sure we are just going for the fleets...other then what happened with miki which im still not 100% caught up with either) So when one of our guys are gonna go down and there is a chance that some of us and our friends can fly to defend. Those of us that can will. As I am 100% sure that if it was reversed, and Pocco didn't have enough online to defend, you would extend the invite to people you know as well.

But again, Well done on the hit, great numbers and awesome team work.

Loz, Fr mate, you did it once you can do it again.
      Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore!
      :beer:
    • Wow, it's finally crashed that fleet :thumbsup: and best thing here is it's crashed by my alliance friends :) GG, spend that profit in fleet and go for the rest of uni(apex) :rofl:
      Sve tvoje znam i sretnog i tužnog dobro se pamti a nestaje ružno.

HS 1911 - 1950 HT
    • Dani wrote:

It was really nice and fun flying with you guys thanks for the invite ! I was so happy when I woke up to see that defender fleet is coming for hours later .. enjoyed almost 2 more hours of sleep <3 .
      @Parsec don't get me wrong here but a lot of people here in belatrix think that it's Apex agains Pocos but every time we try something there is always some other ally helping you ... or at least in this case trying to help why don't you all join a new ally so we all can know who are we against . Or are we the bad guys here and everyone is tryin to crush us ?

Fast rebuild defender . We had a few chats before when you were trying to get my cargo fleets ... you seem like a nice guy
      I really tried not to comment on this but i just want to facepalm so hard when i read this.

I find it downright ridiculous that poco gets a win on this scale and immediately proceed's to cry that everyone is against them.
      We had help from 1 acs defender outside the alliance - 1 single time. and as u see here, it has no effect on the outcome whatsoever.

What you are thinking of here is when APEX acs defended blackbeard and other times that we helped save others - Not the other way around.

j0k3 wrote:

go for the rest of uni(apex) :rofl:
      Better fact check :thumbsup:
    • Dani wrote:

From my perspective this game just isnt that fun without the social aspect. From day 1 though the guys in Apex have been friendly and not at all holier than thou despite their rise to prominence. I havent had much to chat to you about Dani but the only ones in Poco that has ever given the likes of me the light of day was Kunda back in the early days when i raided him and NotReally after the time back of my fleet where we had a nice chat. I get it, im the prey for you guys but Parsec also is relentless in watching me incase i slip and wont hesitate to profit off a mistake by me and Duc who ive kept on my buddylist and discord feeds him my online times (which doesnt faze me considering i dont try to hide them as you guys know).

Personally I dont see the Pocos as 'the bad guys' but the radio silence when i have sent nothing but nice messages and attempts to chat to some members of your side means that i have more of an affinity towards Apex because they are always friendly and chatty. From the sounds of this thread there are many others that see it similarly.

The fact that they helped me out of the fire when i was timed back is also a factor but i also know that Parsec and Duc didnt want such a hefty profit to go your side's way and i was able to leverage that to escape that time. If you guys feel like the black sheep of the universe then open a dialogue and maybe you wouldnt feel so isolated. Im always up for a chat.

Anyways, once again congrats on the teamwork displayed on this mega hit. Im looking forward to seeing what happens next. GLOTR Dawg.