[TOT: 9.128.000] PAGAN [DoP] vs. O_O (A: 265.000, D: 8.863.000)

• Fleetcrash
    • Revenge Hit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 9.128.000] PAGAN [DoP] vs. O_O (A: 265.000, D: 8.863.000)

New

Someone thought it would be a good idea to do some sat bashing and found his way onto the "list".

So, a friend sends me a telegram asking if I know about this O_O fella and that he's sat bashing w/o profit. Well, I don't know nothing about O_O other than I don't like him now that I know he's filthy rotten sat smasher. My buddy here tried to hit O_O on the rebound but unfortunately, O_O instant build some defense in a failed attempt to do some serious damage. The funny thing is, as I'm reading that message from my friend I realize I have two unread messages from O_O saying that he had instant build some DEF and that there would be some leftovers for me to hit on the return. So I just start watching and waiting...time is your greatest ally and at the same time your greatest enemy in this game.

The intent was to send an overwhelming force that would be infeasible to spend DM on for instant building defense...and I got the guns. What!?! You think I sold 'em all!?!

But I saw a window of opportunity appear and I threw a wrench in our plans and said 'f this! I'm launching! Send it!

So, a little nerve racking because I knew he had the potential to instant build some defense...question was, how much was he willing to spend? Or had he spent all his DM trying to insta ninja my friend? Or, had he bought some hookers and blow and had nothing left? So between the lanx and watching stats while hovering over the recall button ...it got interesting. But it all worked out, for me.

Defender I gotta question the final moments on your end. You had 5 REC sitting on the planet, along with 98 SATS and some probes. And you were on for a good long time while this was going down...so why not try to time the REC to get even a smidgen of the DF? I mean, my REC were 1 SEC behind the hit, so you probably wouldn't have...but at least try. And why sell off all the SATS!?! Leaving them would have potentially bumped you up to a 20% MS and we're in double jeopardy right now so you would have had a 40% shot at a moon! Thankfully, I didn't give you one because...sat bashers don't deserve moons.

Anyways, a big shout out to the "hero" fighter...he lives to fight another day! And he brought me home over 2.5KK in profits again!

On 12-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker PAGAN [DoP]

Heavy "Hero" Fighter 1
      Battleship 519
      Battlecruiser 506

Defender O_O

Light Fighter 240
      Heavy Fighter 16
      Cruiser 55
      Battleship 50
      Recycler 40
      Light Laser 500
      Ion Cannon 81
      Plasma Turret 6

After the battle ...

Attacker PAGAN [DoP]

Heavy Fighter 1 ( -0 )
      Battleship 516 ( -3 )
      Battlecruiser 505 ( -1 )

Defender O_O

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      563.824 Metal, 338.745 Crystal and 14.366 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 265.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 8.863.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.419.300 metal and 529.200 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 916.935 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 39%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      1.419.300 Metal and 530.400 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.818.124
      Crystal: 784.145
      Deuterium: -634
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.601.635 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -6.341.824
      Crystal: -3.053.745
      Deuterium: -384.366
      The defender(s) lost a total of 9.779.935 units.