[TOT: 16.355.000] Quadro [NoEmo] vs. vuli21 [TDA] (A: 2.753.000, D: 13.602.000)

• Basic 20%
    • First 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 16.355.000] Quadro [NoEmo] vs. vuli21 [TDA] (A: 2.753.000, D: 13.602.000)

Helllo Dorado..
      Finally me on the right side of CR.
      So I got message from my teammate Marcus Aurelius last week sayin that this guy doesn't save. :confused:
      We launched at him couple days ago and he came online 2 mins before hit (my fault sry Marcus :headbanging: ).
      Defender I wish you FR and do the FS if you think I won't attack because there are your buddies in SS you are wrong.

Dedication to Marcus and my alliance you guys rock :beer:

On 14-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Quadro [NoEmo]

Small Cargo 152
      Light Fighter 770
      Heavy Fighter 630
      Battleship 76
      Battlecruiser 142
      Cruiser 260

Defender vuli21 [TDA]

Small Cargo 261
      Large Cargo 2
      Light Fighter 532
      Heavy Fighter 111
      Cruiser 106
      Battleship 30
      Recycler 47
      Espionage Probe 538
      Bomber 10
      Solar Satellite 156
      Battlecruiser 2
      Rocket Launcher 414
      Light Laser 80
      Heavy Laser 17
      Gauss Cannon 2
      Plasma Turret 2
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Quadro [NoEmo]

Small Cargo 99 ( -53 )
      Light Fighter 503 ( -267 )
      Heavy Fighter 503 ( -127 )
      Battleship 76 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 142 ( -0 )
      Cruiser 253 ( -7 )

Defender vuli21 [TDA]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      263.731 Metal, 231.151 Crystal and 195.794 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 2.753.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 13.602.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 2.731.500 metal and 1.528.200 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 690.676 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.186.231
      Crystal: 829.351
      Deuterium: 181.794
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.197.376 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -8.809.731
      Crystal: -4.659.151
      Deuterium: -823.794
      The defender(s) lost a total of 14.292.676 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.8
    • Well, finally NoEmo on the right side. Guess all of your progress is done without DM, since your alliance hates it so much. Nice profits, enjoy the spoils.

Vuli fr and let's put your on the right side next time. :)
      Uni2 - Uni 12 - Andromeda - Retired.

Dorado - Active.
    • Ali-G wrote:

Defender I wish you FR and do the FS if you think I won't attack because there are your buddies in SS you are wrong.
      Even a Stupid person can work out my online/offline times. but if I was online you wouldn't launch... :P
      regardless, we all know that ancient rule No Fleetsave - No Fleet. enjoy the profits.
      Vuli GLOTR, I know you said you were sure you FS, but mistakes happen, its all part of the learning with this game.

Capella/Andromeda - Retired
      Orion - Retired
      Taurus - Retired
      Dorado - Active

If I come After you, then Fear you shall
    • Ty for dedi, enjoy profit

Chocy wrote:

Ali-G wrote:

Even a Stupid person can work out my online/offline times. but if I was online you wouldn't launch... :P

regardless, we all know that ancient rule No Fleetsave - No Fleet. enjoy the profits.

Vuli GLOTR, I know you said you were sure you FS, but mistakes happen, its all part of the learning with this game.
      He didn't fsed for quite some time :)

belem wrote:

when will we see DoP on the right side of CR?
      Soon i guess ;)
    • Ali-G wrote:

Finally me on the right side of CR.

Well, you know what they say...even a broken clock gets the time right twice a day. Congrats on the profits, 2KK is very nice. Saw the drop in points and the DF and figured it was you. Saw all kinds of little DFs popping up all over the uni yesterday as folks went for moons...some got 'em, some didn't. Congrats to those who did, better luck next time for those that didn't.

GLORD. As they say, if you let it sit it will get hit. No one is immune to being wiped out if they just idle.

nobody said we hate it and most of it has been coming from me.. i support using DM but not too much it's okay to support game and people who are developing it..

I love DM discussions. It brings out the best in people as they try to justify the scale as to what constitutes a "little" or "too much" by imposing their own barometer on others. Antagonists like to think they are somehow the deciding factor in what is a "little" or "too much" as if though we are all somehow bound by the same economic standards. The hypocrisy is amusing to me when people say "well, I've used some of course but not as much as that person over there...they've used too much". What is too much exactly? Because using my scale, I've used a smidgen...I haven't even scratched the surface yet.

Ogame has never been a game about equal footing. Ever. Before DM and officers came on the scene, "time" was one of the biggest variables in who rises and falls. Time is probably the most precious commodity in this game, more so than M/C/D and he who uses their time most wisely always excels. DM simply amplified "time", nothing more. People used to complain that it was unfair that others got to spend more time online they did...lol, if it isn't one thing to complain about then it's another.
    • Ali, I am pretty happy that I made somebody happy in a war game. Congratz for the hit!

Next time please be generous as other players and bless the victims with a moon ^^

As for my FS, you will never know the secret about my decision to not fleet save. But the past is the past and the future is unknown.

Enjoy the profits! Happy hunting to everybody!