xLuka and his friend Madawac

• Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xLuka and his friend Madawac

New

While im checking thread we killed few hot accs i noticed small white mouse which is liking some posts from some white mouses too so i got a question for white mouse when he will go out of vmode and spend ress he pushed from his ally mate madawac ????? cause he never answered on any question :D

Little white mouse you want cheese? :cbanned: :cbanned: :cbanned: :cbanned: :cbanned: :cbanned:
    Columbian[HOT] - 17, 515, 374
    New owner (Grinders 2nd account)
    NEW OWNER[HOT] -125 044 352
    CkWalsh / Joker
    lIlllIllIIIIIIlI[HOT] -38 134 141
    Scar / Mike grinder main account
    Scar[HOT] -21 180 315
    sombra/GO IRIS
    73.593.750 - 49.970.908

[Points]
  • New

If its clear hit why then not posting hit? :cbanned: :cbanned: :cbanned: :cbanned:
    Columbian[HOT] - 17, 515, 374
    New owner (Grinders 2nd account)
    NEW OWNER[HOT] -125 044 352
    CkWalsh / Joker
    lIlllIllIIIIIIlI[HOT] -38 134 141
    Scar / Mike grinder main account
    Scar[HOT] -21 180 315
    sombra/GO IRIS
    73.593.750 - 49.970.908

[Points]
  • New

Well improve i can sell you few billions now for some $$$ if you want... ( refering to the trade you 2^ already had ) :vain:
    Talk more about your progress plz :fatgreengrin:
    And improve please dont bother your GF with ogame and do not force her to check it when youre sleeping :headbanging:
    :gamer:

...and you didnt ask me to post all the other hits i have made before that so why are you asking for it now? I wont post only because i dont want my hof to be ruined by you 3 ( improve, elvir aka jon snow, tony montana )

:closed:
  • New

aint it funny, you post big hit you make on noob closed member (now called miner inc) ou post a few other hits, but a solo top 10 your afraid to post because you know what you did

please come from vmode so i can smack you?

it aint my fault i am rich, and have generous friends who send me res on a legal pull. is also not my fault i have a GF. a GF who is willing to do things for me, in fact i'd go as far as saying she is probably a better ogamer than you and oparin combined......i am also teaching my son to ogame for me, just the basic stuff at the moment. click overview and come get me if flashing red light. then i shall train my cat to play ogame for me too
  • New

I wouldn't troll luka! I'd probably not even comment tbh. It's a fake top ten, push hit, might even be funny to read tbh especially to see what rocky, i mean gamerx or is it q now? fuck my head hurts... (Also like to point out NMA on IRC said fuck is ok on forums)
  • New

What a bunch of kids here.You improve teaching someone,you only can teach your kid how to be ignorant limited head with no life except ogame ,and yet you re surving just because you re scripter and cheater.You guys from closed are acusing someone for pushing haha biggest cheaters you have in cyg is in your ally ,ask him why he is in vmode in Xanthus?XLuka push yourself few more times just because of this crying kid improve ,so like that he can show his kid how to be rough guy in virtual world.
  • New

Example sentence: So you fuckfaces I didn't say it is ok to use fuck all the time do you fucking understand? This is how you shouldn't do it, first one because it is insulting and the second one because of cursing.
    You two are also using it in a way that isn't necessary and just added to the sentences to curse and use the word. If you for example would say something like "damn thats a fucking huge hit" or "i fucked up" it would be somewhat ok and you wouldn't get warned for it. In general the rules changed in the way, that such things don't get censored anymore and mostly only noticed.

Board Admin
    OGame-Tech Chief