anti improve club --- now recruiting

    • Spam

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Improve. It seems that you have ruffled some feathers with your latest shenanigans.

      I’d like to ask why I can’t get an answer 2 weeks on with 5 open tickets at the game administrator level but if mike doesn’t like something said he can tag all the mods and they will come close everything down within an hour and then a post about trolling and cheating accusations being banned.. let’s be clear this isn’t trolling or cheating accusations this is a question i would like an answer on.

      Why are these boards over modded and I can’t get an answer from either the coma or Master Yoda (blankie you’re great)
    • yeah i think runner has gone AWOL. because leonhart has been answering my tickets for last 2weeks. but it didnt take 2weeks for an answer

      im not sure why they taking so long for you, for me it aint been to bad. and since leonhart has been answering them its been better responses lol

      as for ruffling feathers. yeah im thinking HOT may try their typical "lets send MD's at improve on the hope he is noob" like that will ever work
    • so we get to call other players cheats and noobs but not the actual go's or mods or whatever

      in a spamming section?

      joke joke

      where is runner btw?......romanian go or board mod ( tbh i don't give a damn) only a fresh registered username let's say since 2017?

      how many fresh nicks go or mods has org gotten????





      will just say once


      every person from org staff on forum is mostly noob or/OR naive young person



      eod
    • @NoMoreAngel thats stupid, i can understand in a normal C or trade thread no more spam or trolling etc, but why not here? this is a light hearted thread with a healthy good mixed amount of people. there has been a little trolling but mostly just banter. are you trying to kill off the uni board section? does that mean that similar threads like baals also have the new imposed rules on it? or you singling out this uni?

      when trolling or cheating accusations get mentioned in a normal thread then do you job and give them warning and bans? dont enforce stricter rules here simply because you dont want to hand out warnings?

      this is stupid. we troll each other a little. we accuse each other of certain things. it is healthy for the fight ingame. are we meant to be nice to our enemies on here? are we not allowed to poke fun at our mates here?

      just stupid @NoMoreAngel
    • @NoMoreAngel you want to give me an answer as to why you imposing strict rules on this thread? i think a transparent relationship between board mods and user should be given here

      this is a spam/troll thread


      clittle wrote:

      @improve ... you are correct. Have fun trolling each other and speaking your minds

      @Tony Montana But do try and keep the cursing down please

      as you see @clittle says i can troll and speak our minds here......why sudden say its changed
    • improve wrote:



      as you see @clittle says i can troll and speak our minds here......why sudden say its changed
      It is because some mods just like to bash the ban hammer at anything that moves. @Marshmello and @NoMoreAngel
      While other mods just like to whack the ban hammer in your face. @clittle

      I think the mods should have a count of bans imposed in their sigs.

      If they dont like it or dont understand it they squash it

      its a game played for fun, until you arrive on the forum

      But @improve you will always be a troll. Even when you try not to be. Oooops, here comes the ban hammer.
    • improve wrote:

      @NoMoreAngel you want to give me an answer as to why you imposing strict rules on this thread? i think a transparent relationship between board mods and user should be given here

      this is a spam/troll thread


      clittle wrote:

      @improve ... you are correct. Have fun trolling each other and speaking your minds

      @Tony Montana But do try and keep the cursing down please
      as you see @clittle says i can troll and speak our minds here......why sudden say its changed
      I think from the point of view of the moderators that, maybe, there is a risk of it getting out of hand, and there might be the worry that other, similar threads might be opened with the sole intention of bending the rules and having a jolly good session of insults etc. and being able to get away with it. Some moderators will be slightly more relaxed about bending the rules, and that is not a problem as long as they are fair to all.
      .
      Prickly Thorn.....


      Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

      madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
      You actually are insane
    • herr gonzo wrote:

      so we get to call other players cheats and noobs but not the actual go's or mods or whatever

      in a spamming section?

      joke joke

      where is runner btw?......romanian go or board mod ( tbh i don't give a damn) only a fresh registered username let's say since 2017?

      how many fresh nicks go or mods has org gotten????





      will just say once


      every person from org staff on forum is mostly noob or/OR naive young person



      eod
      :*

      Trolling is at your own risk. Sure some seems harmless while other comments get harsher but you take that risk. I don't notice or warn on every one of them but if I don't believe it has anything to do with the topic or whatever I will issue it. It's up to the moderator on how to proceed.
      Currently Moderates- Zibal - Galatea :check:


      My S/MOD is: Rav3n