ACS 3 - [TOT: 4.200.442.000] Calamity [Baby] & Jessica Alba [EX-YU] & Player [EX-YU] & Insensitive [EX-YU] & Scy7h3 [EX-YU] vs. LYCA [HNC] (A: 666.784.000, D: 3.533.658.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ACS 3 - [TOT: 4.200.442.000] Calamity [Baby] & Jessica Alba [EX-YU] & Player [EX-YU] & Insensitive [EX-YU] & Scy7h3 [EX-YU] vs. LYCA [HNC] (A: 666.784.000, D: 3.533.658.000)

Ahh sweet Revenge.

We asked for an apology, we asked for HNC to accept defeat and surrender kindly. Instead LYCA had made a different decision.

A bit of a time ago you got me, but this time I got you. I watched you Lyca. I read you, I studied you. And I decided we had a party at your place.

How much did this decision cost you? The relentless bashing.. The ninja's, the Moon's you lost.. On what cost?

This hit belongs to the BABY CRIES. You picked the wrong fight. As it was organized by us, we thank EX-YU for kindly assisting with the fleet.

Dedication to D4V3, Xtreme and all that have fallen by Lyca's and HNC's hands. A smile shall be put across your faces as a new day emerges for the universe of Cosmos.

HNC.. Surrender while there is time.. or you shall all meet Lyca's fate.

Video coming soon by Noumpas

On 15-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Calamity [Baby]

Battlecruiser 2.340

Attacker Jessica Alba [EX-YU]

Light Fighter 120.000
      Battleship 3.566
      Battlecruiser 6.851
      Cruiser 14.000

Attacker Player [EX-YU]

Light Fighter 91.299
      Cruiser 14.737
      Battleship 9.778
      Battlecruiser 14.683

Attacker Insensitive [EX-YU]

Light Fighter 56.597
      Cruiser 40.437
      Battleship 4.477
      Battlecruiser 10.368

Attacker Scy7h3 [EX-YU]

Battleship 5.000
      Battlecruiser 6.500
      Cruiser 20.000

Defender LYCA [HNC]

Small Cargo 16.757
      Large Cargo 4.350
      Light Fighter 117.090
      Heavy Fighter 328
      Cruiser 21.252
      Battleship 321
      Colony Ship 35
      Recycler 26.036
      Espionage Probe 404
      Bomber 348
      Destroyer 6.295
      Deathstar 22
      Battlecruiser 9.395

After the battle ...

Attacker Jessica Alba [EX-YU]

Light Fighter 79.947 ( -40.053 )
      Battleship 3.492 ( -74 )
      Battlecruiser 6.731 ( -120 )
      Cruiser 12.969 ( -1.031 )

Attacker Calamity [Baby]

Battlecruiser 2.300 ( -40 )

Attacker Player [EX-YU]

Light Fighter 60.172 ( -31.127 )
      Cruiser 13.629 ( -1.108 )
      Battleship 9.413 ( -365 )
      Battlecruiser 14.418 ( -265 )

Attacker Insensitive [EX-YU]

Light Fighter 37.390 ( -19.207 )
      Cruiser 37.407 ( -3.030 )
      Battleship 4.329 ( -148 )
      Battlecruiser 10.209 ( -159 )

Attacker Scy7h3 [EX-YU]

Battleship 4.798 ( -202 )
      Battlecruiser 6.373 ( -127 )
      Cruiser 18.360 ( -1.640 )

Defender LYCA [HNC]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      33.387.278 Metal, 1.838.435 Crystal and 36.351.989 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 666.784.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 3.533.658.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.182.086.500 metal and 727.245.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 71.577.702 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -430.788.722
      Crystal: -176.486.565
      Deuterium: 12.068.989
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 595.206.298 units.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      112.030.000 Metal and 112.030.000 Crystal
      40.010.000 Metal and 40.010.000 Crystal
      313.720.000 Metal and 313.720.000 Crystal
      118.600.000 Metal and 118.600.000 Crystal
      221.125.500 Metal and 38.874.500 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      805.485.500 Metal and 623.234.500 Crystal

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.933.384.278
      Crystal: -1.278.003.435
      Deuterium: -393.847.989
      The defender(s) lost a total of 3.605.235.702 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.8

Pirate of Kallisto wrote:

(take out my glasses and looks confusion)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Calamity ().

• I want to congratulate all of the members of the operation Blue Wolf from [Baby Cries] & [EX-YU] alike for this great victory!
      And i want to give special credits to Calamity, as he was the shadow of Lyca the past few weeks. He had his eyes on him day and night. Proving that the mightiest weapon of all is information. And we (Baby Cries) are masters of knowing our enemy before we make our move.

Lyca you have dishonored yourself by cheating till the last second. I thought you were more than Kallisto, i was wrong. Too bad your account sitters couldn't save you this time.
      We redeemed this uni from the presence of the biggest cheater, and now the uni will heal itself. As for the rest of the HNC that remain, disband or apologize, or we will hunt you down one by one.

I care what i care...
      Baby Cries funny videos
    • the fall of great Lyca, our goal is accomplished and No1 player is down, it's great to be part of this and NN1 hit,

well you all know that half of universe don't like Lyca, but it's normal when you are No1, otherwise how can you be No1 if you dont destroy everything around you. We tried many times and on different way to take him down, but I guess he was lucky. But not this time, I don't know what happened, I just hope that everyhing is ok in RL with Lyca cause we didn't get a single message from him.
      What I don't like is that, Lyca ad activity on one planet all the time while we were flying, so if GO is not doing their part of job, we are here to bring the justice. So from me I would like to dedicate this hit to ex-yu alliance, all my Ogame friends and partners,and especially for my wife cause she is allowing me to play :)
      one more message, so I am gonna quote it:

Thanos wrote:

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It’s frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, We are
      dodge this ;)

You
      're not afraid of the dark, are you?
    • to mirror what Pacifist said I was surprised it was a spy & fly in the end,
      congrats to attackers it's a great hit and an opportunity well taken. ( one minor niggle is the profit figure not being on the CR so i can only score you a 10.9/10 rather than 11)
      To Lyca FR or good luck in other unis i guess,

• Everyone knew it was coming and I am sure everyone was waiting to see this CR.

Well done to the attackers on the hit, I'd love to see the profits on it, but still, enjoy the profits that where made and again, congrats.

Sorry to see you hit Lyca,FR if you come back but hope everything is all good. :/
      Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore!
      :beer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Neocortex ().

• Neocortex wrote:

Everyone knew it was coming and I am sure everyone was waiting to see this CR.
      Is that so? When this started, people were laughing about how we had no chance on this war and fight against the "Almighty" untouchable alliance. :evilgrin2: :evilgrin2:

Now I see a King who laughed and mocked us decrowned.. And his followers scrambled in fear.. living as rogues outside of ally. :rocketlauncher:

Let this be a good lesson that underdogs can also fight back. :evilgrin2:

A new day emerges in the universe of Cosmos.. where Baby Cries are now leading.. I fear for the next person that will not respect that fact.. :evil:

Also on the report.. X(
      I tried editing but couldn't... Wanted to add correctly some stuff but everyone made a clean profit of over 200m that participated in the attack.

• Calamity wrote:

Is that so? When this started, people were laughing about how we had no chance on this war and fight against the "Almighty" untouchable alliance.
      Wasn't talking about when it started, man everyone saw the drop in Lyca's military, to the point where people who know me from other uni's where asking about it.

TBH it was a spy and fly, well done on catching it, but I do not think alot of other fleeters hold that in overly high regards over a time-back, or a ninja, or anything, infact being caught with fleets like those in a spy and fly says more about a slip up for the defender then anything else.

This is from my alliance in Uriel for reference from the other people asking. It was a big glorious kaboom that ALOT of people noticed, and as I said, I congratulate you on it :)

As you can tell, I was out of the loop until i came online XD

But those profits are always nice ^^
      Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore!
      :beer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Neocortex ().

• Neocortex wrote:

TBH it was a spy and fly, well done on catching it, but I do not think alot of other fleeters hold that in overly high regards over a time-back.

Is that so? You clearly have no idea of what was going on the last 7 days.

Lyca was online over 20 hours a day, attacks never stopped from arriving, even when he was online the attacks were still there.

He was worn out. He got lucky and survived the bigger operation one time, I didn't go into details on this post when everyone was forced to come save him but it was a matter of time before that happened again and again after he lost 3 moons that night and 8k cruisers.

Everyone makes mistakes. IT was a matter of time. We exhausted him to the point of no return. It was a nightmare for him.

I feel sorry for Lyca, it seems nobody was there for him in the end.

• Neocortex wrote:

TBH it was a spy and fly, well done on catching it, but I do not think alot of other fleeters hold that in overly high regards over a time-back, or a ninja, or anything
      Indeed you clearly have no idea what was happening. This war on Lyca was divided into 3 parts.
      1) 24h Bashing guerilla war
      2) Morale war
      3) Operation war

Trust me when i say, if he didn't make this "mistake" (which we clearly caused after we exhausted him) we would bring him down during a week. Haven't you noticed the missing moons? Oh yeah... 5 moons down is not a big deal for your "other fleeters"

I care what i care...
      Baby Cries funny videos
    • Congrats, really impressive crash and nice organization :)
      But what can i say - you were too fast :) Lyca was spying me very much last week and few times crashed my sats and cargoes and def, while i was sleeping. It was so annoying to FS everything on every evening because of Lyca. So i wanted to finish some buildings and ships and after few days was planing to build RIPs and then ask Calamity, maybe he needs help with Lycas moon destroying :) In that case i could be little part of this operation too :D
      So as i said - congrats and really nice crash :)
    • after all that happened, it was time to fall
      as far as I can see
      and loyal comrades have left you-as you are, you deserve it
      special greeting for all: pfantomes, selena, pirates and others who lied and spit others on the forum and said you were a top player.
      that they are in the alliance with you to learn from the best

you are the bottom of the bottom
      they could only learn from you
    • Congratulation! I never get involve in your war, but I do know that HNC was in upperhand at the beginning and it turns the other way at the end, so my sincre salute to you guys!

Lyca, hope everything is OK with you in your RL and should you continue playing here, I wish you fast rebuild. Regardless of it, a top 1 fleet will always dislikes by many players but for me, Lyca never attack me after I let him take some auction items when he told me that he wanted it earlier of this Uni, so I consider him a trustworthy player. Anyway, everyone is differences so I am not surprise that there are people that being hunted by him dislike him, in any case, relax and enjoy, this is just a game for some fun :)