[TOT: 165.726.000] SuperMario vs. OttomaN [TURKS] & Floki [TURKS] (A: 139.264.000, D: 26.462.000)

• Ex-Top 10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MPeace wrote:

PS. The hardest was today to explain it, to my son, Mario. He asked me, Why trust people? Because you cant receive trust if you dont give trust. It's the way I want to live. My explanation was creaky :)
      man what you say to your son is correct thing to do but please also teach him being racist is also not very good thing. I don't think if you weren't send all those messages they wouldn't do this kind of trap for you.

Whenever a Turk is down check the comments! You can see all racists comments. Not only here on boards also discord group chat of Europa. What is really shame you decide?

I play with the people from all around the world and what I realised good person is always a good person. Doesn't metter nationality. Hope and wish you very good luck in real life and spend good time with your son.

Regards.
    • i dont think he is racist, even i dont like the turks not coz who they are , just for the dirty play they do in each uni ( push ,bot,alarm). In so many years of playing i never saw just 1 uni where the turks dont cheat. After this i think im not a racist , i dont like them dirty playing .GLIRL marijuana ,i know u from ages but i thought u learn till now to dont trust anyone in this game unless he is an old team mate
    • All that talk about racist, Nationalism and so on, we all do understand this is only a game , do we ????

About the "ninja/trap " it is indeed dirty play, but then again attacker should have think twice to fly with the other, a friend of a friend does not mean it is your (honest) friend.

We not play here for our country, we play for ourselfs and our friends in my humble opinion :)

We all know now never to fly with Zagor at least, he is poison.
    • Ruthl3ss Kill3r wrote:

i dont think he is racist, even i dont like the turks not coz who they are , just for the dirty play they do in each uni ( push ,bot,alarm). In so many years of playing i never saw just 1 uni where the turks dont cheat. After this i think im not a racist , i dont like them dirty playing .GLIRL marijuana ,i know u from ages but i thought u learn till now to dont trust anyone in this game unless he is an old team mate
      This server banned about 50 player and there isnt 1 Türk player -
    • War is complicated.
      Mario told me that "you can't make energy on this planet!" for no reason! Is this ethical? And he was talking to my friend about the III. Vlad. for no reason too!

Now don't pretend to be an oppressed here. You've been a bad player, you've been defeated by a bad battle.

FR...
    • it is true what OttomaN and Zagor say, i was coming to 3g with error404 to hount him, i have planed action in 70% will be ssuces,, but ottoman say that he have a plan, that action was dirty, but talk racist is even worste then that,

:censored:

and off course still hit ErroR's satelites, without a profit
      wish that i wass hit SuperMario
      as I say i don't support their action but also more heit racism lets play game without h8 in the end ITS ONLY THE GAME

No posting messages without the other's permission!

-Mavericks

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mavericks ().

• hi again. we are dirty i accept.

just think, what if a guy tells you he is fan of a genocidal when there is no reason?its only a game. no one has a permission to provoke others with their nation. is he deserves fair play?

i accept my fault and sorry to all universe!

but stop protect this guy. he is more dirty then all the universe. accept or not.
    • aur wrote:

hi again. we are dirty i accept.

just think, what if a guy tells you he is fan of a genocidal when there is no reason?its only a game. no one has a permission to provoke others with their nation. is he deserves fair play?

i accept my fault and sorry to all universe!

but stop protect this guy. he is more dirty then all the universe. accept or not.
      i didnt wanna reply on this thread.. but oh well here goes..

u cant fault him for crashing sats, its part of the game. if the defender is on and messages the attacker its up to him to recall or not.
      sure the unspoken, unwritten, law is to recall, as part of an honour thing, but if he doesnt, he doesnt and ull have to deal with it. so yes "he deserves fair play"

comparing a sat crash to genocide is a bit out there, so im just gonna leave that at that.

saying that, excusing urself to the uni for faults made by urself is very big of u.
      however i dont think this hit was done fairly and i hope a SGO or GO looks in to this hit for, as mentioned above somewhere, unfair advantage/pushing.
      cause im highly suspicious of this hit...

and if it isnt legit, ottoman's comment of no turk being banned would be invalid. and if the SGO/GO dont find a problem all the best to all parties involved..
      :borg:
    • if you become as your enemy than you are your own enemy also because you lower yourself to the level of him/her. And then you are not better then him/her. Not lower yourself to the other, keep your own pride :)

BUT lucky this is only a game and not in real life or he would have had a black eye by now i guess.

I did report in the past a few times a player who wrote me a " bad " text , and they all got banned, sadly only for a day to 3 days, but most GO will first warn and then ban racist texts. and if not then report the GO and a SGO will take over ( at least that was always the case )

Nobody will be shedding a tear about Mario i guess, he was a pain anyway,
    • Bad Apple wrote:

if you become as your enemy than you are your own enemy also because you lower yourself to the level of him/her. And then you are not better then him/her. Not lower yourself to the other, keep your own pride :)

BUT lucky this is only a game and not in real life or he would have had a black eye by now i guess.

I did report in the past a few times a player who wrote me a " bad " text , and they all got banned, sadly only for a day to 3 days, but most GO will first warn and then ban racist texts. and if not then report the GO and a SGO will take over ( at least that was always the case )

Nobody will be shedding a tear about Mario i guess, he was a pain anyway,
      u are always loud when some good name lose his fleet.
      Until then , you are quiet.
      What do you want , only players you like to play with you? so u can sleep with no stress? 0 probes and shts like that?
      read this and fill up your empty head with this information that SuperMario was a BIG DOG player , doesnt matter if you dont know him. He probably aint give a :censored: about ya.
      I know you for a long time now Apple and I know how bad :censored: person you are.
      I wouldnt be suprised if your nickname was on the left side of this hof. it suits you totally.
      Now please, counter attack me,or at least show me your currage and lets play a little private war.

Mario is a player , with honor and knowledge.
      Do not troll that nickname

Easy with the F language buddy

-Mavericks

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mavericks ().

• I was surprised when i saw this hit. Wasnt sure how Mariosl messed up, but now its clear. This hit suddenly sucks baaad. No matter what Mario said or done, theres no excuse to behave like a rat.. If hes bad, you are worse.. :nono
      You know i liked you OttomaN, but not anymore.