[TOT: 165.726.000] SuperMario vs. OttomaN [TURKS] & Floki [TURKS] (A: 139.264.000, D: 26.462.000)

• Ex-Top 10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think you are Original ?? If there is someone really "confused" then it is you, for some reason you all of a sudden "hate" me. whatever happend i can not remember what it could be , so it can not really be important :)

If you read through the lines then you would basicly read that i NOT like what they did to Mario, thats not the honourable way to chrash someone.
      But i did hear from a few players that they really did not like Mario and that he was also attacking for very smal proffits, and those players are probably very happy that Mario has to rebuild at least.

Then again no fs is no fleet, and proffit is proffit as they say.

I really do not get it why you are so obsessed with me that i would be a bad person ?? and i also not know why you use the F word ( we all know what word you use ) and why would my name be on the left side of the cr ? i would never pull a bad stunt like this, and if you think so then you really do not know me, shame on you for being such a "hatefull" person, and that all for a silly game also, tells me and all others more about YOU then me :)

If i have offended Mario then i appologize, but you have to appologize to me for trying to blacken my name.

Were you not a psychologist ?? if so then i am really confused on your post:(

If i ever done something to "hurt" your feelings then also an apology to you.
    • I am now subject to extremely serious accusations of racism. Sure i'm not racist. And not nationalist or nazi. But Zagor, OttomaN and company they triggered on me and on you , that new wave of manipulation and lie. Why ? To justify yourself in front of you, for their dirty action from yesterday.

But why i am accused by racism ?

"When u first attack me i said u '' im om'' u said me' i will not back if i back u say your friends Mario changed'.. And u used a few racist sentences... You now your mistakes honourfull solar Hunter.." OttomanN

Let's see what he's talking about:. You will have here all all the dialogue I had with the Ottoman in that server. First conntact was 6 days ago:

• OttomaN17.01.2019 16:20:39mario noo
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 16:20:49why?
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 16:21:25not profit for u
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 16:21:46you know me...man ...i like to eat sats :))
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 16:22:42probably no profit...but sure 0 loses :)
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 16:24:27not 0 loses
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 16:24:31If i recall you will saay to everybody that Maario is changed...is old...is not soo agresive like once upon a time :)
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 16:26:16i haven't see that the attack was arrived....i was here speacking with you...sorry :)

i not spyed before ...
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 16:27:27idk who are u
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 16:28:31you know me....in all the servers we are enaamies ...
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 16:31:21my nick is new do u remember ottomanic?
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 16:31:47your niickname is very old man....
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 16:35:07really idk who are you, everybody can use ottman nicks, like floki..
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 16:36:22and you know nothing about me? is first time when you meet SuperMario in ogame?
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 16:41:49i met before a few mario ma_r_io or mariojardel but not sıper mario i only played oberon (us) nick was KocaK
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 16:45:15i played oberon too...but not was us...

ok man...so nice to meet you :) i'm an player very agressieve ...and i like to damage the turks :))....because all the history we have fight and colaborate with the turks....

turks are good guys...and is funny to fight with them :))

so ...have a nice game...and see you soon m8 :)
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 16:53:32where ru from
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 16:54:55 try to say :)
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 16:56:25 greece
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 16:59:59no..my country was'nt part of otoman empire ...the influence of otoman empire was very powerful and many kings was accepted to be king by the Sultan of the turks...but never was turkish teritory
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 17:02:29where
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 17:03:17ok...i'm from Romania
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 17:04:21ah ok Hagi's country :P why u not with noskills
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 17:06:08yes ..in Noskill are some romanians ...but i prefer to play alone....like Nicks ...If you know ,my friend Nicks is turkish too
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 17:07:21i know nicks but u are not true person for friend:))
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 17:10:47is not in my budy list...but i know him from some time...and we colaborate good for ours business
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 17:11:53oh understood
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 17:19:30i hope u will not re attack me have fun dude
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 17:22:45:))

is a game for funn ....sure i will attack you...i like to speach with you...

you know about Hagi ...but me, i'm more like Dracula if you know abaut him. Dracula was a romanian prince very brave and blood-thirsty :)
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 17:25:19vlad dracula ?
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 17:25:38yes man :)
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 17:28:16i live 30 km of his castle :)
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 17:32:25have u ever been in turkiye
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 17:36:18not yet but i will go...i like turkish peoples .... my brother-in-law was consul of Romania to Ankara 2 years...but now is moved in Italy...

my town is twin with Kusadasi ...and that is thwe name of my stret where i live :)
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 17:38:08intelligent turkiye is good country you nust come here
      • SuperMario17.01.2019 17:44:24i will come sure....i must see Istambul...i like much the diverisity....and Istanbul is an empire capitale, sure very beautiful
      • OttomaN17.01.2019 17:45:17yes cirtenly
      • ===============================
      The seconde contact was imediatly after the ninja hit on me.
      • SuperMario21.01.2019 15:45:55Congrats man :)....enjoy the profit..
      • SuperMario21.01.2019 15:47:41See You next year :)
      • OttomaN21.01.2019 15:50:14See you Mario thanks for congs.. May be we can play together another Server have a nice holiday s:)
      • ==================
      The last contact was today. Ottoman Has changed his attitude towards me because it started my transformation campaign into a racist beast.
      • SuperMario22.01.2019 05:22:56"And u used a few racist sentences'

??? explain me please ?
      • OttomaN22.01.2019 05:25:11U spoke about vlad tepesh what was your goal
      • SuperMario22.01.2019 08:36:45If. I spoke about a romanian prince that means to be racist. If you spoke about history, about Mehmet, Baiazid, Soliman or Ataturk that means that you are racist ? Ok man, sory for my racist atitude..You can report me
      • OttomaN22.01.2019 08:42:15You know something about history, but we werent speaking history a specially vlad.. U know who is vlad and i know..

• ===============

" am sorry to do a raid like this. but i had to choose one. Racism or unethical hit. And i chose the hit. İ did not make any single profit. Actuallu this war costs me 15m res. İ cleaned the universe from a racist.

just think, what if a guy tells you he is fan of a genocidal when there is no reason?its only a game. no one has a permission to provoke others with their nation. is he deserves fair play?

i accept my fault and sorry to all universe!

but stop protect this guy. he is more dirty then all the universe. accept or not."

reply by aur- Zagor
      -----------------

And let's see now who is that Vlad Tepes.:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

Ok guys . I like to damage peoples. But is normal to be considered racist when i attack the members of an alliance creeated on ethnical criteria ? The ethnical alIiance has immunity ? I attack greks, italians, english too. Why i'm racist when i attack the turks ? Sure i prefer to attack top players because is more hard and more exciting and the turkish teaam is very good.

I'm racist because i'm proud of one of my contry herous ? I'm proud in the same manner with a french who love Napoleon or an english that is proud of Amiral Nelson ...Is that Racism ???

Sure not.

In rl i'm activist for human rights , and i fight for the rights of gipsy comunity from my country. I fight for everybody rights, for all ethnic or gender minorities. I was fighting with the nazi in street, many years ago ...in an anarhist group. So, how i can be racist ??? :)

[list] [/list]
    • All this drama for such a crappy little hit...Dirty turks...anyone really surprised? I still happy with the outcome..

Considering how much origi comes on here to cry i find it even funnier now. Did someone's super hero just get smushed :S

No rebuild for part time player, bye see you next year..take origi with you,

lovely big damage for early uni
    • Tony Montana wrote:

All this drama for such a crappy little hit...Dirty turks...anyone really surprised? I still happy with the outcome..

Considering how much origi comes on here to cry i find it even funnier now. Did someone's super hero just get smushed :S

No rebuild for part time player, bye see you next year..take origi with you,

lovely big damage for early uni
      Tony how you can speak about dirty game, you create acount with fake name come to alli mofs in europe and use my on off status to hit me on cygnus, first shame on your self then try to speak someone else.....
    • OMG you lying little mofo

I hit you in cygnus like a week before i joined you guys, i never had circ, or on/off status so you can get fucked with those accusations. Not my fault you can't fleetsave..why not tell others here how you ninja'd 5 rips and acted like a hero then lost 1k dessis over it. how i smashed 200kk of your fleet and made 100kk profit on you. dirty little troll, go back to your bridge
    • well done error...google translate has saved you here.

I never did anything wrong, i told cosa it was me and 48 hours i was still in the alliance, no one kicked me, i even wished erasmo and sekula fr, thought i was quite nice about it tbh, i had no on/off status, i never replied to circs cause i can't read gibberish, so i did nothing wrong, a simple search of my nick on ogame mmorpg would show who i was, but you're all as intelligent as a pile of excrement and can't do anything about it.
    • Tony Montana wrote:

OMG you lying little mofo

I hit you in cygnus like a week before i joined you guys, i never had circ, or on/off status so you can get fucked with those accusations. Not my fault you can't fleetsave..why not tell others here how you ninja'd 5 rips and acted like a hero then lost 1k dessis over it. how i smashed 200kk of your fleet and made 100kk profit on you. dirty little troll, go back to your bridge
      you hit me only once exactly then when you been in mofs ally with name Marko Obilic, affter hit you leave alli with sentence " sorry coSa for hit on cygnus but 100m is 100m" jes you made 100m profit on that atack but that nothing for me i get 100m in few hours and also made farm off you acc on Europa" i have conversation with your friend from cygnus who told me that he write you how to make aplication for ali on balkans. one day majbe but just maybe you be better then me until then even your's alli budies know big noob you are.But you have succes on europe, still not delete your's its kind of suces for you... go play chese with yourself maybe win there....
    • I don't normally bother reading all these threads on hits but this one is quite interesting, not for how the hit was planned but for the vast difference in views on if it is right or wrong.

This is a game pure and simple, a game based on strategy, luck and cunning. To say the hit was 'honourable' or not is a misnomer. Honourable means to be honest and fair, or deserving of praise and respect, whereas 'dishonourable' means to not go through with an agreement you have made with another person.

A) Honourable because it is 'deserving of praise or respect' because it was a very cunning and well thought out plan to trap a player the others wanted to destroy.

B) Dishonourable because one party went back on an agreement with the other.

On that basis it is both honourable and dishonourable at the same time, depending on which side of the hit you are sitting.

To then muddy the waters with talk of racism is rather poor form in my view, without concrete evidence of such things, the transcripts shown do not prove that, however we all know they could be genuine or they could be corrupted.

The best thing we can take from this whole debarcle is that we have some cunning, clever and ruthless people in this game, just as we do in real life, but their actions are right and wrong at the same time depending on which side of the hit you are. However unlike real life, this is just a game to most of us and no one died.

Much love to all involved.

Finchy
    • Let's be honest here. You lost your fleet cause of stupidity... Sending you fleet via phone into acs with a player which you know for 1-2 days and not even asking for a screen of that lanx or anything. And all of that cause he just sent you mess to fly and not check anything, cause he got it covered..... right

If you did your job right, you wouldn't lose your fleet.
      Congratz "defenders" on this organized ninja. From my perspective it wasn't even dirty. He was not your friend, and he didnt play with you. You were the one who just trusted blindly to a random player...
      Good luck on rebuild. You have plenty of time left for it. 3-6 months every winter, you have like 5 months more to play... or you quiting cause you got smashed once this early?

I'm just leaving my opinion here cause i saw this post had so many dislikes. But this hit is good as it can get.
    • to each their own... unfortunately the world is not pink and trusting people sometimes come with a price... supermario is just a naive noob who learned a lesson he might have learnt in life before and failed to apply it in the game... some people would never go so low, regardless of their feelings for the enemy, but people willing to pull this sort of stunt also deserve it happening to them, or a lot worse... enjoy the profits, and hopefully you won't go down in a similar way, because getting the profits of a well worked hunt is way more satisfying... but i guess you wouldn't know what i'm talking about now would you... turks.. nenad... i wonder why you people even play this game, i feel sorry for you...
    • Uros Kiborg wrote:

Super mario dont worry.Your only enemy is cosa and errror404.They set you turks(ally).Next winter you attack their muse and they will come you on ninja.GG turks send all balkan aly to vm.Especaly helga.She send them fuel for this hofs.
      what the F,,, are you talking about and who gives you permision to say my name, IF He want me he can come back and hount me, just like you and everybody else, if you catch me i will congratulation to you, just like i did to @drogs on cygnus, and for these sentence where you say that I SET UP i will hunt you if you brave enougt to leave VM