[TOT: 165.726.000] SuperMario vs. OttomaN [TURKS] & Floki [TURKS] (A: 139.264.000, D: 26.462.000)

• Ex-Top 10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 165.726.000] SuperMario vs. OttomaN [TURKS] & Floki [TURKS] (A: 139.264.000, D: 26.462.000)

Universe is a better place now

On 21-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker SuperMario

Large Cargo 420
      Bomber 71
      Destroyer 76
      Light Fighter 6.198
      Cruiser 808
      Battleship 412
      Battlecruiser 534

Defender OttomaN [TURKS]

Small Cargo 1.424
      Large Cargo 538
      Light Fighter 5.975
      Heavy Fighter 192
      Cruiser 84
      Battleship 463
      Colony Ship 11
      Recycler 275
      Espionage Probe 356
      Bomber 22
      Solar Satellite 209
      Destroyer 4
      Battlecruiser 260
      Rocket Launcher 892
      Light Laser 671
      Heavy Laser 8
      Gauss Cannon 33
      Ion Cannon 46
      Plasma Turret 4
      Small Shield Dome 1

Defender Floki [TURKS]

Cruiser 1.075
      Battleship 1.172
      Destroyer 130
      Battlecruiser 1.017

After the battle ...

Attacker SuperMario

Destroyed!

Defender OttomaN [TURKS]

Small Cargo 723 ( -701 )
      Large Cargo 344 ( -194 )
      Light Fighter 3.190 ( -2.785 )
      Heavy Fighter 124 ( -68 )
      Cruiser 70 ( -14 )
      Battleship 460 ( -3 )
      Colony Ship 11 ( -0 )
      Recycler 201 ( -74 )
      Espionage Probe 123 ( -233 )
      Bomber 22 ( -0 )
      Solar Satellite 103 ( -106 )
      Destroyer 4 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 259 ( -1 )
      Rocket Launcher 434 ( -458 )
      Light Laser 312 ( -359 )
      Heavy Laser 5 ( -3 )
      Gauss Cannon 32 ( -1 )
      Ion Cannon 38 ( -8 )
      Plasma Turret 4 ( -0 )
      Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

Defender Floki [TURKS]

Cruiser 950 ( -125 )
      Battleship 1.152 ( -20 )
      Destroyer 130 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 1.012 ( -5 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 139.264.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 26.462.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 38.403.200 metal and 22.223.600 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -79.944.000
      Crystal: -47.489.000
      Deuterium: -11.831.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 139.264.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 20.830.700
      Crystal: 13.905.100
      Deuterium: -571.000
      The defender(s) made a profit of 34.164.800 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.8
      We collected most of the debris, just 218 gd missing
    • Because that surprising hit , haven't a good story, i will tell you, my story.

I'm SuperMario.
      (In that hit i'm the attacker, not the defender...so please check the title before you write your reply)

I play from many years, just in the winter. I'm playing for 12 years, 2-6 months on every year. I like that game and i like to play just my ghost-style. I have played in many universes from fr,esp,ro and sure org.I have an interview in romanian board 10 years ago, to explain that style. I was chose "el segundo jugador de Zagrada.esp" in 2016 and i was all time in top of unity military destroyed.

But , let's talk about that... s HIT

Is a story about trust. And friendship. About honour and shame.

The most important player in that hit is zagor tenay. But who is zagor tenay? Is the best friend of NEN4DJEBIV1, my budy.:
      [list] :censored: [/list]

So when i arrive with my precious flleet, on mobcol, in that region of univers, i spyed and i see OttomaN fleet on land. Because the sim it wasn't so beautiful i serched someone in region, for ACS. OttomaN was offline on all cols for 1 h. I called for the first time, on zagor tenay my allied with an beautiful moon well-equipped near me and my target.

:censored:

In the morning zagor return :)

And we have wainting together for many hours wainting OttomaN flleet returning. Because me i was on phone to work ...i give it to him the command of the operation without any doubt in the soul. I was just an very good officer :) Zagor has do the sim , we have talked about recyclers .After many time ...Zogor call me :

And that is all.

Congrats defenders ...good turkish team :)

For you Zagor ??? Today we are losers together. I have lost my fleet , yes .But you have lost your honour. You betrayed a deal , you caught me in a trap, you spyed me and you used your phalanx against an allyed and buddy. Your user name is dirty. I will fiind you next winter ....

I liked to play here. Is an good server with many very goods players. That will be very interesting ....
      I have saved from disaster 12 kk res(5/4/3). I will give that prize to the best statistic climbing player in the next days ...who announces me that is interesed to be monitorized.

I go back in rl. I will return like every year, in the winter. I promiss to start from the very begining :)
      gl-ingame m8ts

=============

PS. The hardest was today to explain it, to my son, Mario. He asked me, Why trust people? Because you cant receive trust if you dont give trust. It's the way I want to live. My explanation was creaky :)

You cannot post messages without confirmation that the other person is allowing it.
      -Mavericks

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mavericks ().

• Pretty disgusting hit now that you see the full story :Vomit:
      You do not like SuperMario but cannot crash him fairly, so you resort to these tactics :thumbdown:
      Universe is not a better place when players play like this to make hits :(
      Zagor this speaks big about you as a player
      Current Universes: Europa, Janice.fr
      Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Fenrir
      Basic 20%: 1000+
      Advanced 20%: ~200
      Top Tens: 8
    • This is the bottom...
      This kind of things should be bannable.
      If you guys are disabled to hit properly-pick another game,or game style.
      and even worse, after all this shitty action u have loads of losses. big noobs
      ps. Mario-zajakrojf and zagor are not the same person.2 different nicks and players.
      Do not put my nickname into this embarrissing hit. I have nothing to do with this.

it doesnt matter if you like him or not, only people like this noobs will congratulate on the hit.

NENAD

The post was edited 1 time, last by Origi ().

• We hit u, i am playing for 10 years, this is not outlaw but like u say 'not honourly' . We didnt it for profit,.. But we do it for me, floki, Zagor, cosa, error404 and anothers.. Coz of u are not playing ogame, ogames goal is not solar hunt... When u first attack me i said u '' im om'' u said me' i will not back if i back u say your friends Mario changed'.. And u used a few racist sentences... You now your mistakes honourfull solar Hunter..
    • hello guys.
      As first we are not friends with mario or nenad. i think there is some misunderstood.
      i saw mario's mobile colony and told to otto to bring his fleet to g3.thats why otto's fleet there. we were hunting mario and he wrote me several times, i did not answer for a while.
      then you know the story.

i am sorry to do a raid like this. but i had to choose one. Racism or unethical hit. And i chose the hit. İ did not make any single profit. Actuallu this war costs me 15m res. İ cleaned the universe from a racist.

You can think whatever you want about me but i am happy now.

Cosa and me could lanx him early(we catch him 2 times) but i stopped cosa couse he talk racist to ottoman and floki so i want to give this hit to them.

The post was edited 1 time, last by aur ().