Blackmass/Tyler Durden Fan thread.

  • Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Blackmass/Tyler Durden Fan thread.

    Well the name says it all.

    And Fett/Tyler you wonder where in the world I'm from Pick a place I'm not picky about locations.

    as long as they have Tequila and coffee that can out run a Lambo.

    I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
  • Tyler you keep saying the latter version of the word meager/meagre they both mean the exct same thing. you look like a democrat. doing that.
    and It makes me think you might want to go apologize to the trees and shrubs around your neighbor hood.

    And even though according to your ego your the best fleeter and player there is. bar none and that my dear friend is how you get owned and recycled buy some one who is better at mental mayhem.
    than you are who is better at reading people better than you are.
    and knows how to and enjoys getting inside the minds of his opponents to see what switch I can flip to make you slip up.
    But there again I am not saying I'm the best player in game or best fleeter how ever I am far better than you and on a whole other level.
    blaaablaaa puny destroyed military points blaaa blaaa blaaa. that is irrelevant . the fact of truth is. I got your number and you can't stop it. or me Fett.Tyler

    If and when I decide to fleet seriously and with intent to be absolute destruction. Your deut sup[pliers will go away. your targets around you will go away. your teams support will go away.
    And as I have said I just been piddling at light fleeting and heavy raids while I adjust My mines and get them up to support a larger scale fleet while maintaining My trade obligations and still be self supporting . and here's the numbers that prove your account is upside down. and when your fleet is taken you will quite or perma-v-mode

    Tyler eco . ECONOMY POINTS 681 (0) 11 005 752 (-10) 01-01-19 / 28-01-19 +442 857 (+4.19%) +15 816

    Blackmass eco.

    ECONOMY POINTS 446 (+1) 21 544 839 (+166 885) 01-01-19 / 28-01-19 / +1 206 834 (+5.93%) +43 101
    your eco. is garbage Tyler plus with 4 or 5 planets of yours having at or above 103kk in defense on them . that knocks about a half billion in military points from your true military ranking.

    I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
  • Asto Vidatu wrote:

    so basically youre measuring who has the biggest..growth?
    hahaha kinda me personally I'm praying on Tyler's 3 biggest weaknesses . and having fun with it since he makes it easy for me to push buttons. and keep poking him in the ribs

    I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
  • Haha Tyler told me he got banned so I logged in to see what was going on and this is the first thing I saw :rofl:

    I'll just say what the entire uni is thinking. Tyler hasn't been crashed EVER, over two different universes, over 6 years and despite pissing 80% of each uni off at one time or another. With your very limited ability Blackmass I highly doubt that you will be the one to do it, in fact I'm certain you won't and I'm not the only one who thinks so :modo:

    Tyler doesn't care one single bit about eco, he never has and never, ever will. But seeing as we are crunching some numbers:

    Blackmass military score- 12.972.716
    Blackmass military points destroyed- 5.661.319

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What is it you actually do with that fleet? You've been playing for so long :rofl: So when you "feel like it" you're going to almost treble your TOTAL MPD EVER in one attack? :headbanging: Nobody believes this, I'm not even sure that deep down you believe it.

    Tyler Durden military score- 13.197.297
    Tyler Durden military points destroyed- 40.828.686

    So based on my calculations, Tyler Durden is 721% the fleeter you are. Ouch. You haven't even had a super advanced hit bro. :topicclosed: :this: You walk around in your own head trying to convince yourself you have the upper hand, you've been saying for years you have Tyler exactly where you want him, you control his every move, blah blah blah and you can crash him at your leisure. It's becoming very, very embarrassing. How about some hits to back up even one word of what you say? :w00t:

    DSTRBA OUTTTTTTTTT. Tyler sends his love :love:
  • What DSTRBA said. Blackmass told me over a year ago he was going to crash Tyler "any day now" and it was all part of his master plan, every move Tyler made was because he planned it that way :youcrazy: :rofl: I can't get enough of Black's bull****, Tyler keeps me updated almost daily. Plenty of players can talk a big game, but 5B total all time damage with a 12-13B fleet is humiliating coming from a player who apparently control's everyone's destiny :headbanging:
  • Oh my God
    If everyone keeps opening thread like this
    We will have more Spam threads
    And less Ogame hits lol

    UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

    Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+



  • carbon wrote:

    Oh my God


    If everyone keeps opening thread like this


    We will have more Spam threads


    And less Ogame hits lol
    Yeh it's a joke. A petty feud literally nobody gives a shit about, Tyler said that himself. So I'm not sure why Blackmass started this thread, attention seeking or trying to make new friends or be funny would be my primary guesses. All of which were a fail really lol.
  • Blaaa blaaa troll trolll post. destroyed military 1/2 of it from nuke's blaa blaaa any way

    I'm back Tyler should be back in a day or two. :P

    Oooo scary :youcrazy:

    Shade wrote:

    What DSTRBA said. Blackmass told me over a year ago he was going to crash Tyler "any day now" and it was all part of his master plan, every move Tyler made was because he planned it that way :youcrazy: :rofl: I can't get enough of Black's bull****, Tyler keeps me updated almost daily. Plenty of players can talk a big game, but 5B total all time damage with a 12-13B fleet is humiliating coming from a player who apparently control's everyone's destiny :headbanging:
    really I said that was my intent I never said when. As well as I take no credit from Tyler's ability to play the game. how ever. his 6 years vrs my 12 years Sorry. we all get and have been crashed and to say Tyler has never been crashed from day one. sorry I call fib

    I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Blackmass ().

  • Tyler Durden wrote:

    Profiling hahahaha. It's obviously worked so far with a total MPD that's less than one of my hits :flexmuscles: Please never change lol, you're comedy gold mate! Yeh I've built 150 odd RIPs since we merged, I've also boosted my destroyers and BCs but I haven't scrapped anything. You told DSTRBA that you had an espionage report of 20k BS, please feel free to share as I've not had a single BS on this account ever.

    Pleeeeease don't profile me, I can't sleep at night ;( Hahahaha
    I will give you this. for now so many note books on so many players . but I am about to break your hart and the peanut galleries as well.

    Puck wrote:

    its easy to profile ... after the facts are presented, we like to say " hind site is 20/20 " lol
    Hi folks friends and foe.s alike. this should say it all.
    ( Fett) Tylers cords Rigel. pre merge
    1.31.11
    1.152.8
    1.231.12
    1.498.10
    2.138.11
    2.349.12
    3.19.6
    4.366.10
    9.49.7
    9.107.10
    and I am sure some of the uni. has looked at his current locations some positions stayed the same.And I am surprised some older players have not pulled the youngster aside and had a talk wit him. yet but I am pretty sure those I am thinking about are asking why am I taking so long. to do my normal pop in crash pop out. to another location at the most random time possible.

    I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
  • Tyler Durden wrote:

    Man you really have lost your mind :rofl: Words words words, not helping that MPD of yours any ;(

    I deal in results, not fanciful plans and delusions 8o Never change.
    Fact 22kk of your tddmp is from nukes. on my members and three of my planets along with several other players,
    Fact TMPD don't mean jack.
    Fact You're train of thought and state of mind is your greatest weakness. and I'm using it to the fullest.
    Fact I have matched you point for point in built military and gained in military after you nuked three of my planets flat.
    Fact. I know what where when you do any thing in game. I don't need to probe to watch activity.
    Fact at this point I have to hire recyclers to pick up the mess
    Fact at this point our fleets hit head on we both lose a grand total of 19 billion. in fleet.
    Fact. when I stop procrastinating and actually seriously come after you your ally m8s won't have fleet to help you.
    Fact I dislike having large numbers of recyclers so I will have to hire recyclers to pick up the mess.
    Fact from 4.7 years ago in Rigel I told you my intent. and exactly what I was going to do how I was going to do it. (but and never when to any one. )
    Fact you and your ally m8's have automaticly assumed I am talking out the side of my head.
    Fact I will do what I say as I have done already. and that is put you where I want you 2 how I want you 3 when I want to. 4. and still take up space in you're head why because I have.already or I would not have to block most of fury in game from constant p.m.s trolling in game.
    Fact. In previous posts you stated you gained and added 15 trillion that's 150 billion points in fleet sorry to break it to you you only have 17kk plus MP
    Fact I am 180kk to 215kk MP behind you and yes we have gone back and fourth in MP. and fleet numbers.
    Fact I am no better or worse than any other player in this uni. /but you assume to be the best ever in the game .sorry but that is far from true or a fact. so again You're greatest weakness is that mind set of you'res and welcome to reality.
    Fact before you start insulting some one you might REALLY WANT TO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

    I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en