Chocy [TDA] vs. RedKid [NoEmo] (TD - 29.935.000)

• Basic 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chocy [TDA] vs. RedKid [NoEmo] (TD - 29.935.000)

OK where to start, it’s been a while since I posted a hit.

I saw redkids fleet near my moon some time ago. So I worked quickly to get lanx up enough to be able to watch his movements.

When I got lanx cover, I watched him, and he was forever online, the guy literally doesn’t sleep!! (I am not accusing of cheating here, I know he is online most of the time, because I have watched his lanx a lot, and watch him scanning and sending out attacks at all hours).

But he never fs, so if he did sleep, he relied on the activity of fleets returning, which I didn’t want to risk launching and him being online and then scaring him away.

Anywhoooo, I scanned last night and saw he had a couple large fleets out on hits. Checked destination and it was a player in noob protection for me, I messaged the guy offering to help but didn’t get a reply till later that night.

I got up this morning, and caught Redkid attacking the same player again. So launched recs straight away and worked out times. As he was attacking across only 5ss, and I had to travel 15ss I could only send fleet to take the ships on lanx (the rest of his fleet was still sitting).

Now I had to make sure the ships I was sending were enough to take his full fleet, or it would be pointless sending….the other issue I had, was his flight time was 1hr 5min, and mine at 100% was 1hr 15min….

This meant only 1 thing, launch early, to hit before his lanx fleet returns, and then slow down towards the end, and hope he doesn’t recall the hit he was making. – thankfully he didn’t, so I was able to focus on the next phase.

Next phase was to watch for any DM ninja’ing. Now I worked out that even with his full fleet, it would have cost quite a lot to build enough for him to not take a massive loss, and enough for me to recall. Nevertheless I had to be cautious.

My plan was to watch lanx and see if he sent fleet away, if he did then I was safe, if he didn’t I knew I needed to recall. I kept eye on his overall point score too.

So I caught him send rest of his fleet away, so that was a bit of a relief. And was about to recall my crz, as I take only 1m damage with bs and bc alone. But low and behold, I got internet problems…….I couldn’t get back on until after the hit was done….

If work knew I spent my time playing this game rather than what I am supposed to be doing, I would have a go at them for the crappy internet provider!!!

After stressing and flapping around I finally got logged on via my phone, to see the hit was successful. Now I didn’t get the DF, and never expected to. So a 2.4m loss worth it? Too dam right. :rofl:

The rest is history.

For those who say big players don’t go after others, well you know where the door is! :headbanging: :youcrazy:

On 29-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Chocy [TDA]

Battleship 500
      Battlecruiser 350
      Cruiser 1.000
      Espionage Probe 1

Defender RedKid [NoEmo]

Light Fighter 1
      Battleship 250
      Solar Satellite 86
      Battlecruiser 141

After the battle ...

Attacker Chocy [TDA]

Battleship 497 ( -3 )
      Battlecruiser 349 ( -1 )
      Cruiser 915 ( -85 )
      Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )

Defender RedKid [NoEmo]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 292.455 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 2.731.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 27.204.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 5.204.400 metal and 3.073.200 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 292.455 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -1.865.000
      Crystal: -681.000
      Deuterium: 107.455
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 2.438.545 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -10.278.600
      Crystal: -6.489.800
      Deuterium: -2.450.455
      The defender(s) lost a total of 19.218.855 units.