Top 04 - [TOT: 19.647.804.000] Hell [Fleet] vs. Atilla (A: 4.831.133.000, D: 14.816.671.000)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 04 - [TOT: 19.647.804.000] Hell [Fleet] vs. Atilla (A: 4.831.133.000, D: 14.816.671.000)

Seem this post must be a long post because many many problem here. I'm often didnt explain anything because i dont need them. But today my ally mate sk me to post full version :)
      1. About hit.

Display Spoiler

Atilla is Xanthus's player. We know him for a long time. We know he have better acc and we know his style. I dont talk about his style to play here because everyone knew it. He is not biggest fleet here and vmode for a long time since Lobby ogame start. He came out some time and vac after that very quickly.
      Last week he come out and i found his fleet sitting on gal4 before vac, so i bet his fleet still there when he unvac today.

-snip-

I call @Phoenyx to hit him because i'm too far from his col in gal4. Phoenyx come there without any esp and when his cru coming to make moon, i saw his moon gal4 timer. I bet atilla jump out there, check out his colony again and found new active at gal3. So Phoenyx cancel his plan and i come to atilla's gal3 because Phoenyx dont have colony near him.
      You can see Phoenyx was here

-snip-
      I come there. Phoenyx help me make moon and i have quick battle in his ss. If i launch LFs, i lost only 2.5G but i remove them for faster speed. And I got him. Atilla jump ship and take some DF. I still not check how much DF he take :D. And he vac again after all DF gone.
      This hit happened because we know attila style, we know where is his fleet sitting and we help each other to find target, share target and support on moon, deut ... Thank you @Phoenyx

2. About cheat/push ...

Display Spoiler

How do you know some one cheat or push when you see his hit only ? you talk before know anything ?
      Yep, attila unvac and got hit. Then he vac again. But this is not first time atilla unvac and vac again like this. Many player in and out in sort time, ex @Exoze , ex the lynx ... If exoze unvac and got hit like this, that is also call push ? Some one think they are god, every player better than him is cheater, every big battle not from him are pushed.
      Look few battle
      [TOT: 2.059.428.000] Hell [Fleet] vs. The Mountain [Miners] (A: 515.750.000, D: 1.543.678.000)
      [TOT: 2.772.763.000] Hell [Fleet] vs. The Real Voodoo [T I F] (A: 65.480.000, D: 2.707.283.000)

You can see Voodoo is my pushed. He move near me (only 10ss) leave fleet there and his sip is food for my fleet. I got huge profit there. Not same The Mountain
      Why i need to push if i can play with skill ? I steal DF from it on msmith, that is over 2.5G and i can keep it because that is legal. He MD and hit, i steal DF only on lanx. But i didnt . I return all DF to him, even i lost plenty of deut to launch rec. Same with antimatter(Unforgiven), i give him free moon, save his fleet, lost about 200 mil deut and receive nothing.
      If atilla push me, why he try to take DF ? Why i didnt launch lfs to get more profit ? If i need profit, i will keep all DF from msmith hit. No one in Xanthus said coke need a push, because they know how i am going. @few Yildun's player, dont play with your mouth only , dont speak and have no brain.
      Lets check again 2 battle.
      [TOT: 980.105.000] Artist vs. The Dude [Rust] (A: 20.655.000, D: 959.450.000)
      [TOT: 18.669.000] Hell [Fleet] vs. The Dude [Rust] (A: 0, D: 18.669.000)
      Artist hit him while active and only 9 min after fleet land.
      I'm hit him with rips in long fly without any activity and see what happened then

-snip-
      He try to get me banned. Lol. what is pushing with 7mil profit in long time rips attack
      This is Yldun's style ?
      I think @Phoenyx got banned from some dirty trick like this because he never care about shit mess like this

3. About Artist

Display Spoiler

If i steal your hit/DF 1 time, maybe that is lucky. But i steal your hit and DF on Unforgiven, Magepro, msmith. That is not lucky. That is skill
      I even play without DM/officer untill got help and take some DM from event. My MDP still #1 here and you cant catch it unless i got banned. Why i need push ?
      I offer a war between you and me. I will att a target in your ss under phalanx 10 times. If you can steal DF 2 times, i deleted/give you my acc. If you cant, you del your acc or give me. 2/10, is it fair to you ? I bet you got 0/10. 2/10 just prevent lag and connection problem only. Will you join ? I will ask to open that small event for more interested in this uni. But i bet you will not

On 30-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Hell [Fleet]

Cruiser 455.942
      Battleship 227.802
      Battlecruiser 14.992

Defender Atilla

Small Cargo 42.794
      Large Cargo 5.175
      Light Fighter 364.653
      Cruiser 25.684
      Battleship 53.504
      Colony Ship 4
      Recycler 103.276
      Espionage Probe 214
      Destroyer 10.140
      Deathstar 313
      Battlecruiser 34.269

After the battle ...

Attacker Hell [Fleet]

Cruiser 338.440 ( -117.502 )
      Battleship 205.899 ( -21.903 )
      Battlecruiser 13.705 ( -1.287 )

Defender Atilla

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      220.181 Metal, 151.068 Crystal and 19.211.700 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 4.831.133.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 14.816.671.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 8.218.358.400 metal and 4.491.121.600 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 19.582.949 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      5.523.653.500 Metal and 4.467.946.500 Crystal
      2.216.584.900 Metal and 4.900 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      7.740.238.400 Metal and 4.467.951.400 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 4.366.173.581
      Crystal: 3.265.563.468
      Deuterium: -235.097.300
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 7.396.639.749 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -8.366.447.181
      Crystal: -5.213.500.068
      Deuterium: -1.256.306.700
      The defender(s) lost a total of 14.836.253.949 units.