Server setting changes

    • Misc

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Very interesting post! I've never been to Cuba but it must be one hell of a trip!
      The retro 50's is something unique, and the engines are actually soviet!
      Sun is not always shining as you stated but things were a lot better after Castro overthrew Batista. Things though change and obviously Raul is not Fidel.

      The people behind Trump are not fools, US have been always trying to bring Cuba to her knees and they won't blow it for a wig-wearing tanned maniac.


      This part didn't make sense, can you explain please?

      Cathedral wrote:

      and because Venezuela's refining is garbage right now they are having to buy gas with IOUs of oil to the people the are buying the gas from to give to Cuba to meet their obligations they made to Cuba.

      @Kek At least admit that Valeyard's idea caught your eye! :vain:


      Sorry for getting out of line people, won't do it again...

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Black Velvet ().

    • No admission I was possibly point out not that it's for here and a better idea is a new uni witch I would not want to joing so please do not speak for me make comments based only on what you know please do not assume you know what I think when you do not know this I not need to do anything I joined an slow uni as that is what I wanted then there are comments about make it this make it that all I say is no leave it alone please if you want other settings join an uni that has these settings you like rather than try even subliminal to change this one that many people are enjoying is all I can say why did you join here if you don't like the settings?
    • Talk about Cuba is more interesting....

      I think that as in most "communist" countries (the quotation marks is debatable) there are things that are good and others that are bad. I haven't been to Cuba yet since it's too expensive for me, and since Castro retired, Cuba lost the sense of wonder i had for it... We have to keep in mind all the differences that the country has due to the regime. The reason the country is full of 50's cars is because of the embargoes they had to make due with whatever they had on hand...
      What i find most interesting of all about Cuba, is that a small and financially weak country has some of the most brilliant doctors, and a very admirable healthcare system. People experienced a very bad situation (mainly due to embargoes) and managed to do the best out of it both trying to live a happy life individually and trying to improve the common life. What i am afraid of the betterment of the relations with the west (not a bad thing for me), is that while it probably improve the consumers part of how the people there are living, it will negatively affect how Cubans live their lives in general...

      It's unbelievable how USA managed to elect Trump. In most parts of the world the right winged movement is taking control, but Trump is something else entirely...
    • Foufoutios wrote:

      Talk about Cuba is more interesting....

      I think that as in most "communist" countries (the quotation marks is debatable) there are things that are good and others that are bad. I haven't been to Cuba yet since it's too expensive for me, and since Castro retired, Cuba lost the sense of wonder i had for it... We have to keep in mind all the differences that the country has due to the regime. The reason the country is full of 50's cars is because of the embargoes they had to make due with whatever they had on hand...
      What i find most interesting of all about Cuba, is that a small and financially weak country has some of the most brilliant doctors, and a very admirable healthcare system. People experienced a very bad situation (mainly due to embargoes) and managed to do the best out of it both trying to live a happy life individually and trying to improve the common life. What i am afraid of the betterment of the relations with the west (not a bad thing for me), is that while it probably improve the consumers part of how the people there are living, it will negatively affect how Cubans live their lives in general...

      It's unbelievable how USA managed to elect Trump. In most parts of the world the right winged movement is taking control, but Trump is something else entirely...
      obvious spam, where is a moderator then? hmmm? @clittle? @Marshmello? @NoMoreAngel? @ the other one who ran off crying....
    • Kek wrote:

      obvious spam, where is a moderator then? hmmm? @clittle? @Marshmello? @NoMoreAngel? @ the other one who ran off crying....

      And who is spamming now ?

      I think that there are a few "hardcore" people that will stick to this universe till the end. People might decrease, but there will still be people playing...
    • Sheesh, relax people...have a discussion and enjoy the conversation.

      Display Spoiler

      There really isn't much Soviet/Russian stuff in the '50s cars. Lots of Euro and Asian stuff actually, and a lot more Euro as Mercedes has been able to move in.

      And the doctors/medical stuff...not quite the grandiose thing it's been made out to be. Inf fact, when you get 'em to drinking the reality comes out. A lot of those doctors are sent overseas on contracts to provide medical service and they don't get paid for it, it all goes to the government. Most of the doctors find other things to do because pretty much everyone is a doctor...

      And the economy is interesting...there are ways to get things into Cuba through different "avenues", even on Amazon. And most of the Cubans we met travel between FL and Cuba quite a bit. It's not nearly as restrictive as people think it is anymore. The younger generations aren't fond of how Castro left the country, promises broken, not just by him but by his allies. They have access to social media and what not and see how the rest of the world lives and surprisingly don't blame the embargo...they mostly blame Castro.

      What's also funny...is how so many people that don't live there think that any US influence will be bad but the Cubans are literally begging for US influence...and if they do it right, it would be good for Cuba. But if they do it the same way that lead up to the revolution then history will repeat itself.

      If you get a chance go...

      There is so much cool cultural stuff that you don't get to hear about. There is an island with a church outside of Havana that is so interesting. There was a voodoo/witchcraft version of religion and they were forced into Christianity. So, instead of fighting it...they said sure, we'll be Christians. And they built churches and imagery of saints and other Christian things but were really still praying to their original religion to maintain their faith.

    • I came back to Ogame purely because it was x1, and the type of uni I was used to.
      am I active enough to smash faster speed unis..ofc, I am online (or at least able to log on) 18-20 hrs a day. yet the faster speed unis don't attract me, the x1 does.

      I wouldn't change anything about this and would have us be the target uni as already suggested by pagan, but GF would need to do it right (like that will happen though).
      you might find that some players in the faster paced unis, cannot keep up with them speed unis anymore as things change over time, or have fallen right behind in rankings. so could be ideal candidates to merge with us. but only from recent unis to keep in line with point scores.

      I don't mind players joining that are around the score of Pagan, or even higher within reason, it gives me more targets tbh. as I am also in a similar situation to Pagan in regards to targets. I may not have anywhere near the score as he does, but a hell of a lot of targets are green for me, so I can understand the frustration from pagan, which he knew as it was his own doing.

      I wouldn't do it just yet though, I would give it another few months, let the newer unis grow before they wanna merge too. it can work but a lot of time and work would need to be put in by GF...

      Ali-G wrote:

      well you should be aware my friend that you have double points then 2nd player on server.when someone new comes on server and sees that he thinks why would i even start here its x1 i' m never gonna catch him he is already too big.. most of people play for high score and they don't treat this game like just a game.. unless u go to V mode after reaching 1M points you and your pay to win strategy showed us all how we should play it.
      You're not even in this uni now, so any discussions don't concern you, so the only real reason you are here is to stir up s**t.
      You also cannot make comments in regards to paying to win, I watched your point score, and you must have jumped around 50m in 3-4 days....you battered DM just as Pagan has, just as I have and many others have. if people want to make comments about paying to play, they can only come from people who haven't used DM....and I can tell you now, that will be a low % especially with how easy it is to get out of being hit these days.

      Capella/Andromeda - Retired
      Orion - Retired
      Taurus - Retired
      Dorado - Active

      If I come After you, then Fear you shall
    • i can comment whenever i want and what i want and you noob cannot make me to stop talking

      yes I did spend money on DM and it was well spent money into astrophysics i wouldnt wait for that 2 weeks and ofc i had to push a bit my fleet so i completed instanly half of fleet i had..

      I will come for you back and I will prove it that money means nothing only skill my friends and you can say whatever you want but i cant see no skill in so much DM abusing.

      oh and it would be nice to see that you hit some of the DOP members not to lick their ass on every post if you were real player you would hunt them but it seems you are coward and don't have the balls for that

      SEE YA SOON
    • Ali-G wrote:

      i can comment whenever i want and what i want and you noob cannot make me to stop talking

      yes I did spend money on DM and it was well spent money into astrophysics i wouldnt wait for that 2 weeks and ofc i had to push a bit my fleet so i completed instanly half of fleet i had..

      I will come for you back and I will prove it that money means nothing only skill my friends and you can say whatever you want but i cant see no skill in so much DM abusing.

      oh and it would be nice to see that you hit some of the DOP members not to lick their ass on every post if you were real player you would hunt them but it seems you are coward and don't have the balls for that

      SEE YA SOON
      Dude, come back, your post always make me laugh.


      Uni2 - Uni 12 - Andromeda - Retired.

      Dorado - Active.
    • Ali-G wrote:

      i can comment whenever i want and what i want and you noob cannot make me to stop talking

      yes I did spend money on DM and it was well spent money into astrophysics i wouldnt wait for that 2 weeks and ofc i had to push a bit my fleet so i completed instanly half of fleet i had..

      I will come for you back and I will prove it that money means nothing only skill my friends and you can say whatever you want but i cant see no skill in so much DM abusing.

      oh and it would be nice to see that you hit some of the DOP members not to lick their ass on every post if you were real player you would hunt them but it seems you are coward and don't have the balls for that

      SEE YA SOON
      this is coming from the person that was already whacked a couple times in Dorado?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
      I would love to see you come back and "prove it". I have proven many times that I don't need to rely on money to be where I am in this game....

      who is to say I don't hunt or target DoP members?? I am pretty sure a couple of them can confirm they have had me after them.....just because there isn't a post on the boards, it doesn't mean attempts aren't happening....it just means they aren't as easy to hit as you lot are lol...

      Capella/Andromeda - Retired
      Orion - Retired
      Taurus - Retired
      Dorado - Active

      If I come After you, then Fear you shall
    • Ali-G wrote:

      i can comment whenever i want and what i want and you noob cannot make me to stop talking

      yes I did spend money on DM and it was well spent money into astrophysics i wouldnt wait for that 2 weeks and ofc i had to push a bit my fleet so i completed instanly half of fleet i had..

      I will come for you back and I will prove it that money means nothing only skill my friends and you can say whatever you want but i cant see no skill in so much DM abusing.

      oh and it would be nice to see that you hit some of the DOP members not to lick their ass on every post if you were real player you would hunt them but it seems you are coward and don't have the balls for that

      SEE YA SOON
      This post is literally dripping in so much hypocrisy we could sop it up with a biscuit...lol.


      You're coming back to Dorado!?! Yay! Did you get run out of Virgo by Azrael-D too?

      And I love your usage of the classic oGame forum deflection technique to try and move the conversation away from your own inadequacies by trying to suggest that there isn't some hunting going on that you're just not privy too...

      Hunting is one thing...actually being able to hit what you're hunting is another thing altogether as most of the weaker players have been weeded out of the top alliances.

      PS: I'm still not banned. Have they responded to your ticket(s) yet? Do you need help finding the support button?
    • Ali-G wrote:

      i didnt even report but i saw you were scared by me so you stoped doin that for what i wanted to report you..

      oh and noone has run me out on Virgo as you can see here I had some RL problems
      [TOT: 377.415.000] Ali-G vs. Taura [NoEmo] (A: 302.193.000, D: 75.222.000)

      oh as soon as you go to V MODE i'll be back
      lol...whatever, you got busted for making false accusations on a public forum and can't admit it. But hey, keep digging that hole.

      And why do you have to wait for me to go into vmode? You keep saying people are scared...but you have to wait until I go into vmode to come back? Hey, there is that hypocrisy thing again. You're really good at that.
    • Cathedral wrote:

      Ali-G wrote:

      i didnt even report but i saw you were scared by me so you stoped doin that for what i wanted to report you..

      oh and noone has run me out on Virgo as you can see here I had some RL problems
      [TOT: 377.415.000] Ali-G vs. Taura [NoEmo] (A: 302.193.000, D: 75.222.000)

      oh as soon as you go to V MODE i'll be back
      lol...whatever, you got busted for making false accusations on a public forum and can't admit it. But hey, keep digging that hole.
      And why do you have to wait for me to go into vmode? You keep saying people are scared...but you have to wait until I go into vmode to come back? Hey, there is that hypocrisy thing again. You're really good at that.
      Well, wasting time and oxygen on this clown is not even worth it, I must say. Whatever argument you throw at him, he will sneak around.


      Uni2 - Uni 12 - Andromeda - Retired.

      Dorado - Active.