Help me advertise Cosmos on Reddit!!

    • Misc

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Help me advertise Cosmos on Reddit!!

      Hey all,

      I have created a Reddit post in hopes of advertising our great server. I really think we have a good community here and I'd love for it to continue to grow!! Please take 5 minutes to check out the post and comment with a word or two from you!

      I do mean that, Cosmos is great, I have met people from all over the world and we seem to have great fun on here -- even when you guys crushing my 50000000 lc's lol!

      Link to reddit post:
      reddit.com/r/OGame/comments/am…take_a_look_at_cosmos_uk/
      Just a friendly miner with no fleet at all.
    • Great initiative! Although, new players are probably better off investing in newer servers. Cosmos is shrinking so fast the majority of top100 players are noobs. I can say that, because i'm one of them ;)

      Do you think Cosmos will ever merge with another universe?
    • I am not leaving Cosmos, the only way I stop playing cosmos is if i get bored of ogame all together.

      P.S Don't you think its kinda rude to go on someones post asking for help spreading word about Cosmos just to advertise your own server?
      Just a friendly miner with no fleet at all.
    • Parsec wrote:

      BeefyZealot wrote:

      P.S Don't you think its kinda rude to go on someones post asking for help spreading word about Cosmos just to advertise your own server?
      Nope.
      It's statistically proven that Bellatrix is 47% more fun to play and has 79% less cheaters than cosmos. So come to bella for the best time!
      Every single player in Cosmos cheats. If everyone cheats then it's fair right? :)

      And if that's true then it means only 21% of Bellatrix are cheaters. Sounds like some players in Bella have an unfair advantage. Wouldn't recommend.
    • Logic wrote:

      Parsec wrote:

      BeefyZealot wrote:

      P.S Don't you think its kinda rude to go on someones post asking for help spreading word about Cosmos just to advertise your own server?
      Nope.It's statistically proven that Bellatrix is 47% more fun to play and has 79% less cheaters than cosmos. So come to bella for the best time!
      Every single player in Cosmos cheats. If everyone cheats then it's fair right? :)
      And if that's true then it means only 21% of Bellatrix are cheaters. Sounds like some players in Bella have an unfair advantage. Wouldn't recommend.
      Maaaybe you should consider re-reading my post :whistling:
    • Parsec wrote:

      Logic wrote:

      Parsec wrote:

      BeefyZealot wrote:

      P.S Don't you think its kinda rude to go on someones post asking for help spreading word about Cosmos just to advertise your own server?
      Nope.It's statistically proven that Bellatrix is 47% more fun to play and has 79% less cheaters than cosmos. So come to bella for the best time!
      Every single player in Cosmos cheats. If everyone cheats then it's fair right? :) And if that's true then it means only 21% of Bellatrix are cheaters. Sounds like some players in Bella have an unfair advantage. Wouldn't recommend.
      Maaaybe you should consider re-reading my post :whistling:
      Maybe you should consider math. And a sarcasm detector. :D