Deletion of "last post game - the continuation. Generation 2"

• [SERIOUS BUSINESS]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I won't take a side here but will say this as a recently former B.A. here when the archives got removed I was against it because of poor software use. or the provided burning board software for wbb. update. till all members could save their favorite cr's and removing the very long lived history of tlpg is as bad. how ever. to cater to poor soft ware it has to be done. how ever not one B.A. should talk down to a single user at any time. that is very unprofessional . and childish. at best. but NMA has a double work load as a B.A. and a longer lived Tech chief. that is still no reason to remove or put post limits on threads that are intended to be long lived. ever. that is that same as communism.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • Ok I am going to correct the last part of my above post it should have read that limitation of users thread's is dictatorial in a sense as it make's the user's feel unwelcome and un-needed here in the community. as well as alienated due to a post limit in action tells the user's that they do not matter. or that they are a lower class than the staff. and do not or are not required. since their history and our history in very long lived threads. that have many good memories and happy times for many many of us User's buy limiting the post count or removing those threads. that tells Us as user's we are not wanted nor should we continue to play the game spend money on the game. Or even care to abide buy the rule's of the game or board. Since the staff has no care or concern for us as the one's who pay their checks through our DM purchases. the lpg2 closure and removal . was a bad Idea that was no more than punishing we the user's for GF. having very poor software for the boards. if the soft ware sucks and is ineffective or doe's not work you send it back contact the supplier and raise hell. till they fix it and get it working properly. then implement it. not punish the users and use subgrade garbage software. that you have to delete half the board to make it work.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • The Abjuration of Joy wrote:

The Abjuration of Joy wrote:

Largenton wrote:

Are you going to apologise for your unprofessional behaviour?

Also you have been ignoring us when we have asked valid questions. You are failing to do your job.

NoMoreAngel wrote:

you really should stop tagging me all over the place, otherwise it will end bad for you.
      Will you add that to the rules before or after warning people for it?I'm also quite concerned after this response. As a BA, what would you say your work description is, and where on that list would you place vague threats and awful behaviour?I'll also support Largenton's request for an apology.

Leifericksen wrote:

I can only add that although some platforms may be considered unofficial you and the staff are still ambassadors for gameforge. 6ou have a platform that is being abused and improperly representing the company you claim to be volunteering for.
      Do we have to wait 2 weeks for responses, @NoMoreAngel ?

NoMoreAngel wrote:

Yes you have too and will still need to wait atleast another week until my exams are done.
      I hope we won't have to wait a month for responses.
      I recognise that February is the shortest month of the year, but waiting a full month for a response makes you look terrible, @NoMoreAngel . An exam that ended a week ago has since then ceased to be an acceptable explanation. As you haven't been able to explain yourself yet, I find it a safe course to assume that incompetence will delay your answer until (you hope) we forget this ever happened. It reeks of gross negligence of duty - but then again, it's not the first time we've had to guess whether inability or malice is the better explanation for your actions.
      Destiny will Prevail.
      aka Chu, Chuwie, Chuthlhu, Legend Reborn, LR. Mod, GMod, NoAlly Alumni, Doctor of Evil, Ph.D., Baron of Roleplay, Viscount of Discussion, OBE.
      Nostalgia - it's not what it used to be.
    • The Abjuration of Joy wrote:

Largenton wrote:

Are you going to apologise for your unprofessional behaviour?

Also you have been ignoring us when we have asked valid questions. You are failing to do your job.

NoMoreAngel wrote:

you really should stop tagging me all over the place, otherwise it will end bad for you.
      Will you add that to the rules before or after warning people for it?I'm also quite concerned after this response. As a BA, what would you say your work description is, and where on that list would you place vague threats and awful behaviour?I'll also support Largenton's request for an apology.

Leifericksen wrote:

I can only add that although some platforms may be considered unofficial you and the staff are still ambassadors for gameforge. 6ou have a platform that is being abused and improperly representing the company you claim to be volunteering for.
      Do we have to wait 2 weeks for responses, @NoMoreAngel ?

NoMoreAngel wrote:

Yes you have too and will still need to wait atleast another week until my exams are done.
      I hope we won't have to wait a month for responses.
      I recognise that February is the shortest month of the year, but waiting a full month for a response makes you look terrible, @NoMoreAngel . An exam that ended a week ago has since then ceased to be an acceptable explanation. As you haven't been able to explain yourself yet, I find it a safe course to assume that incompetence will delay your answer until (you hope) we forget this ever happened. It reeks of gross negligence of duty - but then again, it's not the first time we've had to guess whether inability or malice is the better explanation for your actions.
      Seconded

NoMoreAngel wrote:

Nobody of the still active, not newly registered people, except maybe Cass and bibob will miss you

The post was edited 1 time, last by Largenton ().

• I'm starting to ponder whether we need to check in with GameForge. It may be that @NoMoreAngel is simply on leave, and that a bot is posting for him. Otherwise, GF would probably like to know that their BA goes AWOL for a month or more.
      Destiny will Prevail.
      aka Chu, Chuwie, Chuthlhu, Legend Reborn, LR. Mod, GMod, NoAlly Alumni, Doctor of Evil, Ph.D., Baron of Roleplay, Viscount of Discussion, OBE.
    • Situations like these suggest that the individual may be unwilling to perform their actual job out of lack of ability. That this situation where a board which was once thriving and full of posters, is now quiet and dead due to mismanagement. This mismanagement could be down to the inability to inspire respect towards others, the inability to communicate respectfully and a lack of understanding on how people work. I mean, considering the words in my signature which are completely offensive and there seems to have been no measures to engage with me, it shows a problem here.

NoMoreAngel wrote:

Nobody of the still active, not newly registered people, except maybe Cass and bibob will miss you
    • Well the terrible truth is that we can't rule it out; there's undeniably a possibility that the current BA has realised he cannot defend his actions or statements, and that engaging with users will lead to more issues becoming apparent. In such a case, it may seem like the easier option to ignore the problem until it goes away.
      I don't think that's a wise course of action, and it's one that may cause further problems, but procrastination does feel frictionless.
      Destiny will Prevail.
    • Another 10 days on, and while the admin is closing threads, we still lack any indication that an apology, or even a response, is forthcoming. One might take it as further evidence for our hypothesis, Largy.
      Destiny will Prevail.