The Last Post Game. The Spammers Strike Back.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Largenton wrote:

Sarsaparilla wrote:

Largenton wrote:

Well that confirmed your origins ;) I can think of only one country that uses Fahrenheit....
      there are countries that use the metric system...then there is the country that has been to the MOON... :beer:
      Sarsa, I bet they used metric system for everything......
      until very recently, NASA has always used imperial system...

space.com/3332-nasa-finally-metric.html

Just.Sayin...

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • New

I don't see a correlation between using an outdated set of units of measurment and sending stuff to the moon.

If i lick a rusty spoon in the morning and ace a test at midday, one is stupid, the other is great, but hey have nothing to do with each other.

Just sayin :P

• New

Yes, yes, we took an "out-dated" system, appropriated it for our own uses, then managed to do everything that the "up-to-date" system was intended to accomplish. Now we have a professional President making asses out of our media, our government, and somehow managing to simultaneously diffuse the tensions the aforementioned parties recklessly generated. An "Oompa Loompa" turned lightning rod/heat-sink, and while he takes all this arbitrarily placed hate, he doesn't falter. He might not be a "morally good" individual, but he's a damn strong individual, a quite capable and competent leader, and sadly we've painted an ugly picture because some frat parties want to ingratiate themselves unto the global population.

Also, for the purposes of carpentry, plumping, electric, HVAC; SI > Metric.

@Largenton I will not be so audacious so as to cheaply mimic something that has quintessentially been branded in a unique fashion.

@bibob Buy a cheap 15 Euro mouse, it should at least three years, even without a proper pad. Durability; your gaming might suffer, but your budget will smother you in love.

@Blackmass Saw the breaching my man, harsh impact up and down the plains. Several folks from Milwaukee headed down to Nebraska/Kansas to help out, but businesses through the stretch are at a bit of a standstill, even my job hit a slowdown, and we're a primary production facility. I know you'll be good, can't say the mosquitoes will be kind this summer.

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • New

Thanks Rev. and we have had many rivers flood out last night and today from rain fall.

38F or 1.2 C either or works. for me So. just depends on where I am. or frame of mind today i just want to play golf with grenades..

But as a plumber and a cook. and half arsed musician. I pretty much use both. systems.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blackmass ().

• New

bibob wrote:

Sarsaparilla wrote:

perhaps I should have clarified a bit better...

1st country to put man on the moon...

used imperial system
      And still there's no reason why one should be connected to the other :P
      is simple to connect, cuz the dumb bassackwards muircans put the 1st man on the moon, using the imperial system...

you act all surprised when a red blooded patriot stands up to defend his country... FFS are you daft ?

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • New

Relax my friend. Only because i say that the system is stupid it doesn't mean i say the people using it are stupid... after all, even going the complicated route they managed to get humans onto the moon.

I fully understand that those growing up with the imperial system are more comfortable using it. What i don't understand is why in all those years since the world got more connected not more people stood up and say "Ok, i've grown up with it, but now that i learned of an easier system i wanna change to that one."

• New

@bibob We're accustomed to both. At my job we use three different lasers, one from Germany, one from Japan, and one from the United States. Oddly, only the German system requires metric input, but the Japanese system and U.S. system take both. Our U.S. laser is 22 years old, so it forces the use of both types of inputs for different read-outs, however the Japanese design is only 3 years old and can utilize either inputs for all read-outs.

Thank you @Largenton As far as being a Trump supporter, I don't like how supporting your country's leader is a bad thing by proxy. Shit, he's my president, I'll lend him my support and fair benefit of the doubt, I did the same for Obama.

As for spam... Is this gut?

vdfottukfgyfdgxnghdmfybbsbads
      iutghufhygsfvcvbb tgf
      nfsihjhfgghfxgfdgn s bst afdtgdnx ohkfylku
      btroyiuryhfufyuggf b vc
      fdbsrtogpnchrgxbcvcx frhccgx
      nstrbhbaitusfgfdsx svxfdx sscdg
      trebbryulf gd gffbb gxdfggdffdg
      tryadn b ffxdfsdsffdfsgddddddddddddddd
      tretrrbgb eahhfbtgswbrdvgbfsdws

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • New

Agreed with bibob. I mean, I can't support Theresa May or her government because they are a bunch of incompetent idiots who also have no compassion and as such have done acts which have hurt the British public. Just in the same way I can't understand how people support Trump who spouts and does vile things.

NoMoreAngel wrote:

Nobody of the still active, not newly registered people, except maybe Cass and bibob will miss you
      Not sure a BA should say this.......