TheWeeknd & Xu Xin vs hom3r [BoA]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheWeeknd & Xu Xin vs hom3r [BoA]

Hello Vega. This hit hasnt happened nor it will because of the beautiful ogame system that we pay and play all this time.

Xu Xin and myself moved into hom3rs system 12 hours ago and blew his moons up to see his 23hour long deploy fleetsave.

After a sleepless night of lanxing, patiently waiting when he's gonna start spamming so i can do my best to still catch the recall, hom3r decided to ban himself using a payment ban glitch.
    And now even with his fleet already timed we are unable to add more ships into the attack and he gets away clean.

I guess i could write a ticket to GOs, but it's most likely gonna take them a week to respond. Instead this seems like a good enough reason to get away from this addiction.

Stay safe everyone and GL.

PS. I'm not selling the account nor giving it away cus i dont want any more profit made for ogame from my account. It will be vmoded forever or deleted.
    She asked me if I do this every day,
    I said often...

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheWeeknd ().

• And that's why bans should be unvmoded.
    There wouldn't be this abuse of the system. If you force a payment ban you deserve to lose your fleet. simple as that
    You should reconsider your life choices when you have to pull this type of stunts in a browser game
    Weekend, just keep playing the game. It is what it is unfortunately, but there are plenty of honest people around as well to make it worthwhile
  • They should bring back banning without Vmode so anyone can hit a cheat

Its to easy to cheat, get a 1 week ban and play again without any consequences

If its proven to be an incorrect ban then the fleet can be rebuilt/restored by GF
    Since 2008
    Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44>uni 1, Taurus>uni1, Kallisto, Quantum

Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 177 (merged 2018)
    Posted HoFs in merged uni 1 since November 2018: 23
    Posted HoFs in Zibal since Jan 2019: 48
  • yes, I have been monitoring the coming hit against him.
    No one should use this kind of methods. If you are beaten, just behave!

Keep up the good work in the Universe.
    Xalynth - 24 Hofs
    Fidis - 2 Hofs
    Vega - a couple!

Iam the nicest guy in the uni...
  • Distress0r wrote:

lol his account his choice,for sure thats its not nice from him to do this but such a big number of players are breaking rules and they are still playing ,homer used rules in the best way possible...
    Only here to blame is GF ,noone else.
    *abused - not used.

When purposely exploiting a game "feature" which was never intended to be part of the game playstyle - it's called abusing

I am quite certain that Hom3r will get his fair share of consequences from this.
  • T

CorZor wrote:

Distress0r wrote:

lol his account his choice,for sure thats its not nice from him to do this but such a big number of players are breaking rules and they are still playing ,homer used rules in the best way possible...
    Only here to blame is GF ,noone else.
    *abused - not used.
    When purposely exploiting a game "feature" which was never intended to be part of the game playstyle - it's called abusing
    Whatsoever
    • Blesimetar
  • I know this is dirty - a specially because both of them stayed up whole damn night for moon poping and then lanxing ( pushing button manually ) deploy every sec for hours ;)

I fell sorry for Alen, but damn i wish i could have seen VICE face when homer was banned - that picture would have been worth a small fortune for me :rofl: :rofl:

But i also know that wouldnt happen if Jossa and Adam went after homer :P , Adam posting is worth losing a fleet.... :thumbsup:
    In the case of emergency - in my wallet is Nickname and password for my account - please V mode me :rofl:
  • Sadly, GF have no moral standards, anything goes as long as the DM keeps being sold.

It is a pity they don't put as much effort into a "Duty of Care" for the decent customers as the do hiding behind DPA.
    ~The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong~

U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 575~ ~ ~480 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
    ~~ RIP 7007+
  • Master Puppet wrote:

I know this is dirty - a specially because both of them stayed up whole damn night for moon poping and then lanxing ( pushing button manually ) deploy every sec for hours ;)

I fell sorry for Alen, but damn i wish i could have seen VICE face when homer was banned - that picture would have been worth a small fortune for me :rofl: :rofl:

But i also know that wouldnt happen if Jossa and Adam went after homer :P , Adam posting is worth losing a fleet.... :thumbsup:
    not all our attempts end in a bang.

I agree @Vulcan_558. However i thibk a tweak could work, in which banned accounts, although still vmoded, can still have any fleet enroute to them acs into.

Note: this is fleets enroute at time of ban, not launched after ban.

Arcane
    [Muppets] & [CLOSED]
    BIGGEST x2 hit in .org

• alex stukov wrote:

Go sleep on it. In the morning you’ll feel better. I promise :)
    He unbanned himself within hours after his fleet landed.
    If players can do this (on top of everything else) and get away so clean, i really feel like all of this is a waste of time and money, and it's time to move on.
    She asked me if I do this every day,
    I said often...