TheWeeknd & Xu Xin vs hom3r [BoA]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This is another perspective of how money ruined the game.
    When you pay money to get some extra abilities and get insta-buildings and officers and infinite relocating, you ruin the game.
    And the payment ban is another way to run away and ruin the game.

in both cases, if you use money in a way to push your account, accept that money can do things against you as well.

MONEY RUINED OGAME. i always say that, after RE-Design, universe 30 had 14 000 players ... now everyone can be easily hit and leave the game because of MONEY. When you pay for it, dont blame anyone for abusing ...
    Stalker

:rocketlauncher:
  • Well weekend... You are 20 hrs + online every day almost
    • So congratulations.....
    • Now you can finally enjoy life ;) ....
    • Now finally you can sleep.

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Me playing and probably being a miner on second acct?
    Thats next to impossible

Just like me not talking shit

Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• In Unity we had Hubsch vs Hanhan. Hubsch getting this trick handled to him also but he let the hit go thru.

Hanhan cried on the forum about it, opened a ticket and got his whole fleet back. It was a laugh, directly to the players who play with gentlemen codes. But some people want to push the boundaries and stand above the law.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
  • I was under the impression that incoming hostile fleets would still come through if the player hit v-mode, but its new to me that a ban v-mode bounces fleets back. Definitely smells like bug-use to me.

That being said, please keep this thread clean, I don't want to have to close it. I understand frustration. Just be angry in a constructive manner :)

• Marshmello wrote:

I was under the impression that incoming hostile fleets would still come through if the player hit v-mode, but its new to me that a ban v-mode bounces fleets back. Definitely smells like bug-use to me.

That being said, please keep this thread clean, I don't want to have to close it. I understand frustration. Just be angry in a constructive manner :)

They might not bounce back but I assume the attackers had the attack timed but the main fleets not joined yet.
    Once he got banned, they were unable to add the main fleets to the attack.
  • Troll wrote:

Marshmello wrote:

I was under the impression that incoming hostile fleets would still come through if the player hit v-mode, but its new to me that a ban v-mode bounces fleets back. Definitely smells like bug-use to me.

They might not bounce back but I assume the attackers had the attack timed but the main fleets not joined yet.Once he got banned, they were unable to add the main fleets to the attack.
    correct.

Which if deliberately done is as much bugusing as is probing in last 5 seconds.

Ps. Hom3r gave me a 30 message essay of how this isn't his fault. Which just made me lol.

If and when he comes back we are going to be inseperable.

Arcane
    [Muppets] & [CLOSED]
    BIGGEST x2 hit in .org

• I'll give the account then...and play in an other uni whit x1 speeds
    No time for chasing games
    Sorry if you still don't believe it...after i send you the mails whit the time line...probably frustration still is on
    It a game and the bullies always will win :)..I was one off them :)
    Good bye Vega....Hello new uni

@Weakend : Glad i gave your life back
  • andrei_iulian wrote:

I'll give the account then...and play in an other uni whit x1 speeds
    No time for chasing games
    Sorry if you still don't believe it...after i send you the mails whit the time line...probably frustration still is on
    It a game and the bullies always will win :)..I was one off them :)
    Good bye Vega....Hello new uni

@Weakend : Glad i gave your life back
    Not only you did this on purpose, I have a pretty good idea who told you this would work, which is straight up disappointing and i will not speak to the person ever again.
    I know you didnt come up with this by yourself, but nevertheless you did it.

Your account is getting bashed to death whoever comes to play on it, or whatever amount of times u change the name of it.

Also, your cheating will have zero affect on my life. It did make a few decisions easier tho, which is kind of a relief.
    She asked me if I do this every day,
    I said often...
  • Troll wrote:

Marshmello wrote:

They might not bounce back but I assume the attackers had the attack timed but the main fleets not joined yet.Once he got banned, they were unable to add the main fleets to the attack.
    AH...This makes sense. Thank you for clarifying. Definitely a low move.

• alex stukov wrote:

when is the account being deleted though?

Ogame addiction is strong
    He aint goin nowhere :P
    After all he play 20hr + a day
    What else he will do , if he dont play ogame ? :P

70% of the people who liked arcane comment has been hit by me ( here or there in past in this or that universe )

when Muppet crashed hanhan ( Cuz of bug Vmode While merge ) Just a few months ago
    I dont see them posted that hit
    You guys used the bug for profit
    And now if anyone did the same and made sure you guys dont profit
    You guys being sad about it ?
    Hypocrisy huh Noob ?

And dont worry if i would have played second acct
    You would know
    Cuz i always make sure i do hits
    I wont sit and make you guys feel relax :D
    P.S When you yourself get advantage from bug and make 40bn profit
    and criticize some other people bug where you lost profit

..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|edited on request|20.2.2019|19:52:08::..

Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

The post was edited 2 times, last by NoMoreAngel ().

• Hanhan made a post in the board about loosing his fleet and his account being in VMode Yet getting crashed

MMorpg Stat is the proof that muppets did the hit

Hanhan shared the CR report

40Bn profit was made cuz of the bug

Sooooo
    Good job on Crying over a hit
    where some guy used the bug to avoid profit being made
    But i hope you must have heard about the word "Karma" as well :D

..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Post edited on request|20.2.2019|19:36:57::..

Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

The post was edited 1 time, last by NoMoreAngel ().