TheWeeknd & Xu Xin vs hom3r [BoA]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • I Still do
    Just in vmode :P

    Wait a second
    I came out of vmode today and got 400m profit hit
    So now atleast you can lol


    P.S I got no beef with anyone
    Was simply stating a point
    of the level of hypocrisy .


    UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

    Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+



    The post was edited 1 time, last by carbon ().

  • I'm the one who got f***ed for hom3r's cheating, and where was I in hanhan happenings?
    Where's the hypocrisy?

    You are too much into talking carbon, and too little into doing.
    Please avoid me in your future comments, out of respect.
    She asked me if I do this every day,
    I said often...
  • Did i mention your name when i said ..... what i said ?
    I mentioned muppet
    The guy who was flying with you is a muppet who was in the Hanhan hit
    Just in case if you dont know :D


    P.S Neither i have mentioned your name , Nor said a single thing against you ....
    You sound upset for no reason
    Get some sleep ^^



    UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

    Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+



  • carbon wrote:

    alex stukov wrote:

    when is the account being deleted though?
    Ogame addiction is strong


    He aint goin nowhere :P


    After all he play 20hr + a day


    What else he will do , if he dont play ogame ? :P





    70% of the people who liked arcane comment has been hit by me ( here or there in past in this or that universe )


    when Muppet crashed hanhan ( Cuz of bug Vmode While merge ) Just a few months ago


    I dont see them posted that hit


    You guys used the bug for profit


    And now if anyone did the same and made sure you guys dont profit


    You guys being sad about it ?


    Hypocrisy huh Noob ?





    And dont worry if i would have played second acct


    You would know


    Cuz i always make sure i do hits


    I wont sit and make you guys feel relax :D


    P.S When you yourself get advantage from bug and make 40bn profit


    and criticize some other people bug where you lost profit





    ..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|edited on request|20.2.2019|19:52:08::..
    Well Carby, i know it was with huge personal sacrífice, that you came out of your feet washing temple duties,to make this comment but, let me try to separate the 2 situations, that you think are similar:

    • On hanhan’s hit (i would know, i was a part of it), we got word of a big fleet sitting inactive, we obviously thought it was coming from merge, but, at least i, had no idea who it was or where it came from, so off we went! Turned out to be a bug that GF made on merging some accounts from other unis (we didnt know what had happened, nor did with took any parton that bug).After that, we, that put a big effort, coloing, wasting doot,DM, and other stuff that comes with big hits, were not penalized, after GF acknowledging, it was their mistake, and not our action FORCING some sort of bug or loop whole in the game, and, hanhan, that was obviously away from the game for quite a while, was not penalized either and was given his fleet back (was not awarded profit obviously, afterall, he was actually inactive in vmode doing nothing )!
    • 2 guys, go in ss, pop 2 moons, see a deployment, stay up all night lanxing and watching, waste DM, deut, and other stuff, and the defender uses a well known, for some at least, outrageous loop whole, and gets away clean, when attackers lose all said above plus their hit.
    In conclusion, if these 2 situations were to be compared (imagining GF was fair and would do something about it), the attackers would get, AT LEAST, their DM, the deut wasted, the fleets lost on mds and such back, to say the least, JUST TO BE EVEN, and i REPEAT, all this, if anyone would actually consider these situations similar (dont think anyone with more than 2 brain cells would, but, what do i know......).
    AKA Eye of the Beholder Uni30
  • I understand the hate towards Carbon, after all he was born a day before me. :hi:

    As for

    -Arcane- wrote:

    Hows your...brother.... Doing

    He doesn't have a brother :rofl: Is that what he's saying? :crazy:

    Weekend, it happens, just let it go, you caught him once, you can catch him again.

    Have fun ya'll



    Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

    Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

    Flops of the Century:

    RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
  • did Jossa just make an actual good point? Jesus.... mark this day on the calendar

    From this day forward we shall acknowledge and pay homage to Jossa making sense.


    #JossaDay

    In all seriousness the 2 situations are not even remotely similar and anyone that says they are are either :
    1 mentally unstable and a danger to fluffy animals or :
    2 live in a basement surrounded by dead fluffy animals
  • carbon wrote:

    alex stukov wrote:

    when is the account being deleted though?
    Ogame addiction is strong


    He aint goin nowhere :P


    After all he play 20hr + a day


    What else he will do , if he dont play ogame ? :P





    70% of the people who liked arcane comment has been hit by me ( here or there in past in this or that universe )


    when Muppet crashed hanhan ( Cuz of bug Vmode While merge ) Just a few months ago



    I dont see them posted that hit


    You guys used the bug for profit


    And now if anyone did the same and made sure you guys dont profit


    You guys being sad about it ?


    Hypocrisy huh Noob ?





    And dont worry if i would have played second acct


    You would know


    Cuz i always make sure i do hits


    I wont sit and make you guys feel relax :D


    P.S When you yourself get advantage from bug and make 40bn profit


    and criticize some other people bug where you lost profit





    ..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|edited on request|20.2.2019|19:52:08::..
    Oh look, Carbon replies and was able to wait several messages before telling everyone that he has hit some people! All while he hides in vmode. Atta boy! GREAT job! you must make your parents proud. Stay out of vmode, and you will see hits made on you ^^. Quick question, because I know you are poor and don't have a lot of money. But, when you hand out your parents money at temple, is listening to your ogame exploits a condition of monetary receipt?

    Funny hearing @alex stukov complaining about bug hits.....you should tell everyone how you set up your alliance mates to be crashed by the bot boys of uni-40. Funny after merge you stay in blue shield, there are a few people waiting for there revenge.....You didn't have any issue with Tgammer, the eagle, or any of the other 24/7 * accounts making profits - nor hanhan for that matter.

    This was a dirty way to save your fleet @andrei_iulian. Disappointed moreso in hearing other people supporting/justifying it, disappointing in seeing GF unbanned you after several hours. If you thought I MD you lots before, come out of vmode and you can see how many extra slots I have been building.......

    Leaving the kidding aside, this is a real fail for this game. Yeah we all know the dirty players that don't get dealt with. The cheating and pushes etc. GF allegedly has a hard time proving that. But there is no excuse for payment ban fleet save. This is a well known cheat and a very simple fix for GF. Sometimes you just have to shake your head......

    letssled
    Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

    The post was edited 1 time, last by letssled ().


  • Jossa wrote:

    Well Carby, i know it was with huge personal sacrífice, that you came out of your feet washing temple duties,to make this comment but, let me try to separate the 2 situations, that you think are similar:
    • On hanhan’s hit (i would know, i was a part of it), we got word of a big fleet sitting inactive, we obviously thought it was coming from merge, but, at least i, had no idea who it was or where it came from, so off we went! Turned out to be a bug that GF made on merging some accounts from other unis (we didnt know what had happened, nor did with took any parton that bug).After that, we, that put a big effort, coloing, wasting doot,DM, and other stuff that comes with big hits, were not penalized, after GF acknowledging, it was their mistake, and not our action FORCING some sort of bug or loop whole in the game, and, hanhan, that was obviously away from the game for quite a while, was not penalized either and was given his fleet back (was not awarded profit obviously, afterall, he was actually inactive in vmode doing nothing )!
    • 2 guys, go in ss, pop 2 moons, see a deployment, stay up all night lanxing and watching, waste DM, deut, and other stuff, and the defender uses a well known, for some at least, outrageous loop whole, and gets away clean, when attackers lose all said above plus their hit.
    In conclusion, if these 2 situations were to be compared (imagining GF was fair and would do something about it), the attackers would get, AT LEAST, their DM, the deut wasted, the fleets lost on mds and such back, to say the least, JUST TO BE EVEN, and i REPEAT, all this, if anyone would actually consider these situations similar (dont think anyone with more than 2 brain cells would, but, what do i know......)An
    Abusing a bug and keeping unfair profit should be termed as perma banned
    Be glad that you guys got away with it ^^

    And obviously
    What hom3r has done is completely unfair as well



    But atleast people have a decency of sending back the unfair profit earned from a bug.
    And if they dont
    They simply should never even argue or even talk about how other people got advantage cuz of any kind of bug





    P.S Going to temple or doing anything from time to time is a normal thing , ( Not sure how that came up here in this whole conversation)
    Also i earn my own money from my own work from quite a few years as well
    You muppets have some issue lol

    UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

    Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+



    The post was edited 1 time, last by carbon ().

  • Stop being delusional Carbon.
    Seeing a fleet sitting when a player is offline, and you are supposed to investigate if it's a bug before you attack?

    Boys went for it and it TURNED out to be, due a bug, that hanhan was offline. It was nobody's fault except GF's, and there was no exploit of any kind.

    Afterwards, they had a decision to make whether or not to return those profits after an effort was already invested, and they made the same decision, everyone that has ever played this game, in this spot, would too - keep the profits after DM has been spent.

    hanhan got his fleet back anyway and he's yet to come out of v-mode since the merger, kinda like you.
    She asked me if I do this every day,
    I said often...
  • Game Forge is fault in both the case >><<
    But when their fault gives you profit
    Its good
    No one talks about it .

    And when it dont
    And it stops your hit or stop getting you profit
    Thats when people get angry or talks about it right ? :P
    Good :D

    And My dear friend you still playing
    I thought you quit ? :D

    UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

    Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+



  • letssled wrote:

    Funny hearing @alex stukov complaining about bug hits.....you should tell everyone how you set up your alliance mates to be crashed by the bot boys of uni-40. Funny after merge you stay in blue shield, there are a few people waiting for there revenge.....You didn't have any issue with Tgammer, the eagle, or any of the other 24/7 * accounts making profits - nor hanhan for that matter.


    Would you look at that. Social justice warrior style. Just come in the comment section - throw some BS message with distorted information, pretend to look cool and act like you know it all.

    Let me break it down for you:

    1. What does the bug hits have to do with the crash from uni30?
    2. It was uni 30, not 40.
    3. I was never in the same alliance with Venom.
    4. It was a plan put together from almost the very beginning as I came to uni 30
    5. The style of playing should suit players life. If somebody has the opportunity and wiling to play close to 24 hours a day they should do so. If a player doesn't have the time to do so - he plays whatever game style suits him. It is not for any other player to tell him to do otherwise.
    6. I quit Vega as I don't have the time to play it.
    7. When i was playing in uni 30, I was a student, was playing a couple of hours a day maximum and I wasn't specifically looking after TGamer's online and to be frank - had no idea about scripts and other stuff. Maybe he used, maybe he didn't. I don't know. Not guilty until proven otherwise. Plus - I was playing with the YoJiGs.



    as
    as for the hanhan hit - even if he got the fleet back - muppets kept the profits even if it was gotten from a bug-hit.. nothing else to add on that matter
  • @alex stukov, you did play vega after the merge, but on the 1st day, you manage to get yourself ninjad by me (10k bcs) and went perma vmode, its a pitty, was looking foward to play with you ;)

    as for carby's reply, meh, wont really bother, its like talking to a brick wall ;)
    AKA Eye of the Beholder Uni30
  • Jossa wrote:

    @alex stukov, you did play vega after the merge, but on the 1st day, you manage to get yourself ninjad by me (10k bcs) and went perma vmode, its a pitty, was looking foward to play with you ;)

    yeah, that one i remember :D

    kudos on that.. did you have a couple of waves in def and recalled as I was slowing and spying? :) I thought a lot wtf happened there:)

    well.. it wasn't meant to be, for us to play in vega... I understood that it would be to intense for me at this time. If only it would have been one year earlier, we'd have our back and forth :)
  • diddy wrote:

    did Jossa just make an actual good point? Jesus.... mark this day on the calendar

    From this day forward we shall acknowledge and pay homage to Jossa making sense.


    #JossaDay

    In all seriousness the 2 situations are not even remotely similar and anyone that says they are are either :
    1 mentally unstable and a danger to fluffy animals or :
    2 live in a basement surrounded by dead fluffy animals
    lol, send me res ingame to pay your homage, nothing is free in this world ma friend ;)
    AKA Eye of the Beholder Uni30
  • Jossa wrote:

    diddy wrote:

    did Jossa just make an actual good point? Jesus.... mark this day on the calendar

    From this day forward we shall acknowledge and pay homage to Jossa making sense.


    #JossaDay

    In all seriousness the 2 situations are not even remotely similar and anyone that says they are are either :
    1 mentally unstable and a danger to fluffy animals or :
    2 live in a basement surrounded by dead fluffy animals
    lol, send me res ingame to pay your homage, nothing is free in this world ma friend ;)
    stop telling people we are friends....iv told you I can’t commit to being your ingame protection :)

    Speaking of res.....pretty sure you still owe me *some...





    * I may have made that up :)