TheWeeknd & Xu Xin vs hom3r [BoA]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carbon, just stop dude. You never give it a rest. Your opinions are flat out wrong. Hanhan didn't intentionally remove itself (not assuming gender - that is frowned upon!) from v-mode. Nobody was aware, even GF, that some players would get force-dropped from v-mode after the merge. This worm, hom3r, intentionally used a bug to get himself banned and prevent himself from being crashed. That is the huge difference. An intentional use of a bug. Its also just about the lowest move I've seen in a while.

Whether or not you understand the difference as opposed to understanding it but trolling in an abysmal way, I don't know, just STOP talking. You should v-mode your board account, too. Actually, I can help with that - you know what you need to do.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marshmello ().

• Marshmello just warned me for trading banned account :))
    The thread was created yesterday when it was in v mode
    This is really ridiculous
    The mod warned me on board for granted and go's banned me for nothing (T&C rules breaking...whatever is that)
    I payed money to get DM and play this game...and they close the account for no reason
    Send me a message whit the rules i was breaking

Thanks
  • andrei_iulian wrote:

Marshmello just warned me for trading banned account :))
    The thread was created yesterday when it was in v mode
    This is really ridiculous
    The mod warned me on board for granted and go's banned me for nothing (T&C rules breaking...whatever is that)
    I payed money to get DM and play this game...and they close the account for no reason
    Send me a message whit the rules i was breaking

Thanks
    Classic "let me try acting ignorant" strategy.

So your story is "I got banned first time ever, in my life, for buying DM, and i'm the victim here...", and it was completely coincidental that it was actually saving your fleet from destruction? :rofl: :beer:
    She asked me if I do this every day,
    I said often...
  • Oh, just look at them. The defenders of the fair play. The defenders of the game ethics. The pure ogamers who are the last ones standing in the face of the big decline of the whole ogame era.

You fellas are pathetic. I really hope you aren’t this way in real life.. but I doubt it.
  • alex stukov wrote:

Oh, just look at them. The defenders of the fair play. The defenders of the game ethics. The pure ogamers who are the last ones standing in the face of the big decline of the whole ogame era.

You fellas are pathetic. I really hope you aren’t this way in real life.. but I doubt it.
    So defending fair play makes people pathetic?
    Do you even know what the words mean?

You must be a ray of sunshine to have around

The move was idiotic and I'm happy that something is being done about it. I hope the account gets perma banned. In fact, a nice touch would be to have the IP perma banned. This game would be so much better if it was played with skill and not credit cards and cheap moves
  • I would've let it slide and caught him another day, but if banning him after getting deut, DM and time wasted was your goal then cool, have it your way.

Have fun ladies.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
  • alex stukov wrote:

Oh, just look at them. The defenders of the fair play. The defenders of the game ethics. The pure ogamers who are the last ones standing in the face of the big decline of the whole ogame era.

LOL, serious, you play with tgamer and the likes with 24/7 acitivty, then hanhan 24/7, pull a low blow move on Venom, and then stand up here wrapped in the ogame flag, calling people pathetic and mocking fair play???? Wow, quite the jaded view you have here. What next, you going to tell us that TV should be part of the game???? lol classic and classy alex, don't forget the window insurance for your glass house.
    Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!
  • I think we can all agree that hom3r's play was reviewed by our Game Operator staff and found worthy of a ban. Hopefully others will learn a lesson here that this kind of play will not be tolerated, at least here in Vega! I'm going to close the thread as the issue has seemingly been resolved, for now.