Top 02 - [TOT: 99.153.688.000] Hatsune Miku [DoD] & Ruby [DoD] & TeH BaHaMuT [DoD] & Cognition [DoD] & chaosk [DoD] vs. Mindflayer [FZN] (A: 20.567.193.000, D: 78.586.495.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I bet he didn't build that fleet, I wonder who's the original owner of that account.

Spectacular hit guys, well deserved.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • Mindflayer wrote:

GG guys.

Everyone of my crew knows how much time I work lately,and rl consumed me in last few months and as I was coming home last night wanted to look around on ogame and some big headache catched me where I just passed out in front of it and wake up 2-3 hours later not fully aware of everything,and have something nice to see :)

As for the player we are talking about,you know nothing about and so nothing about the story behind it,as it was very long time ago ( I wont explain you,but every medal have 2 sides ) and you believe yours.
      The other is just funny lol

All in all,I want to thank all friends that contact me and wish FR,from some I even didn't expect something like that,to friends wanting to send resource thank you a lot but you know I wont take it :P

Probably my retirement,as I will think about for some more time but think it was enough for now,focus on RL as I have much going on and much on waiting :)

DoD guys I wish you good luck in future,have a feeling you will need it.

Thank you and goodbye uni 1 and all other in uni,cya!

Congratz crew,and goodluck now.
      Great Sportsmanship and hope you stay. Great team effort DoD fellas and ladies. good profits. home work takes time. I know again great all around effort and hit.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • First of all congratulations on your new top 10 hit, your co-ordination and planning was first class. :beer:

Big fleet numbers seem to be the norm here and yours are no exception. =O

Good to see a nice pic posted along with your post. :golly:

Defender :blackeye: , ouch that has to hurt, GLOTR/GLIRL what ever you choose

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE BUT DISASTER COURTS THE FOOL
    • Been waiting for this to be posted, awesome work

Hard to recover from a something like this but it can be done, best of luck in real life mindflayer
      High ranked miner, been playing way too long.
      Also have a Youtube channel with the same name (MCW UK), and I buy deut at 2.4/1.4/1
    • Awesome hit there guys, Showing its not only Assassins that can kick some @$$ and look good doing it too!
      Good to see DoD doing some good teamwork and damage.
      GLIRL Mindflayer, Enjoy the break from O-Crack
      Top 10's - 8
      Retired - uni's 3,4,8,19,Electra, Japetus
      Current - Uni's 1, Virgo
    • Pidge wrote:

It was at this point I realised I'd never seen a anyone have a conversation with oneself until this moment.
      <3 :fatgreengrin:

Awesome job done there guys! Very well deserved hit and profit. Didnt expect any less from you. Hope this is only first big bang of many to come. Enjoy the spoils!
      Dan, hats off for a picture!

Mindflyer FR or GLiRL whatever you choose to do.
    • MikeGrinder6 wrote:

I bet he didn't build that fleet, I wonder who's the original owner of that account.

Spectacular hit guys, well deserved.

From memory (feel free to correct me anyone) - Mind took the account from about 30-40kk up to what it was. I think it was crashed hard once before and he rebuilt it, a lot stronger. I'm sure that'll happen again if he gets the time :vain:
      He is a good player, a good guy and deserves a break after the last two years or so.
      GLiRL or GLoTR what ever you decide mate, hola me if you need a hand :thumbup:

Bravo attackers, you seized the opportunity and it paid off
      Since 2008
      Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44>uni 1, Taurus>uni1, Kallisto, Quantum

Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 177 (merged 2018)
      Posted HoFs in merged uni 1 since November 2018: 23
      Posted HoFs in Zibal since Jan 2019: 42
    • Well first off congrats attackers you found an opening and took it and made a huge profit theres nothing bad to be said this is a proper top 10

Mind man it happens as Drift mention you built that fleet from the ground up before Im sure after a break you can do it again, untill then enjoy your newfound free time ;)
      Uni 1
      Zibal
      ~RIP Taurus~
    • Very well struck guys, This hit is spectacular in every way! Mindflayer, I wish you the very best of luck and good fortune in RL. mattski, there is no need for the negative comment, it was a good hit and a sad day for Mind, as a friend of his, you should wish him GL in RL and leave it at that!