[TOT: 171.217.500] ErroR4o4 [NFS] & Jing [NFS] vs. neko drugi [BALKAN] (A: 26.854.000, D: 144.363.500)

• Advanced 20%
    • ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 171.217.500] ErroR4o4 [NFS] & Jing [NFS] vs. neko drugi [BALKAN] (A: 26.854.000, D: 144.363.500)

Jing find the target ,and asked me for help..why not ?? :rolleyes:
      Dedic to NFS ,and all friends :love:
      Def fr :)

On 25-02-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker ErroR4o4 [NFS]

Light Fighter 15.411
      Cruiser 4.347
      Battleship 999
      Battlecruiser 304

Attacker Jing [NFS]

Light Fighter 9.198
      Heavy Fighter 83
      Battleship 1.297
      Battlecruiser 351
      Cruiser 1.498

Defender neko drugi [BALKAN]

Small Cargo 1.290
      Large Cargo 241
      Light Fighter 2.935
      Heavy Fighter 180
      Cruiser 724
      Battleship 1.138
      Recycler 128
      Espionage Probe 6
      Bomber 24
      Solar Satellite 73
      Destroyer 9
      Battlecruiser 194
      Rocket Launcher 2.573
      Light Laser 1.815
      Heavy Laser 20
      Gauss Cannon 16
      Ion Cannon 35
      Plasma Turret 10
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker ErroR4o4 [NFS]

Light Fighter 12.317 ( -3.094 )
      Cruiser 4.170 ( -177 )
      Battleship 998 ( -1 )
      Battlecruiser 304 ( -0 )

Attacker Jing [NFS]

Light Fighter 7.279 ( -1.919 )
      Heavy Fighter 70 ( -13 )
      Battleship 1.297 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 351 ( -0 )
      Cruiser 1.447 ( -51 )

Defender neko drugi [BALKAN]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      4.526.645 Metal, 83.631 Crystal and 2.983.569 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 26.854.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 144.363.500 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 43.265.200 metal and 18.490.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 7.593.845 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 21%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 28.069.845
      Crystal: 11.897.631
      Deuterium: 2.527.569
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 42.495.045 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -101.906.145
      Crystal: -41.590.131
      Deuterium: -8.461.069
      The defender(s) lost a total of 151.957.345 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
    • Shame when people who share same language,history,old alliance and everything else destroy old friend and brother...i can bet that people like you enjoy even more in this hit than hitting a stranger...you will probably say that its only a game,but i dont find this honorable,more like discusting

FR deff
    • We was together in alli at begining off uni.It's not rule that i can't probe you and attack you.It's way better to this Balkan boys who's know how to play kick you, and made profit on Balkans who doesn't know to do fs,then someone else.We haven't any chat contact with ''Balkan'' alli ,and haven't yours on off status...Wish u fr too all of you in future who leave fleet, and go off,or to sleep :P . From Balkan boys to Balkan noobs :rofl: :rofl:
      Def fr again!
    • it was honourable atack, they atack fleet, not solars and planets for tiny profit, i can give you 42milion reason why they should atack (The attacker(s) made a profit of 42.495.045 units.), if he was online, you guys probably try to ninjad him, but he is my brother and he is more awesome then I am.

deff please stop crying around with your whole alli and do fr, it's not big deal, you have big alli sure be fast or they make fun off you ?

• Old rule,no Fs no fleet.GG att for spoting.Def Fr.
      Just to be exact-Eror you left ally 2-3 weeks ago! There is no need to be arrogant becouse all of us didnt born whit knowledge how to play this game.Send this mesage also to the citizen kane.None off us didnt even spy anyone of you... :topicclosed:
    • ErroR404 wrote:

We was together in alli at begining off uni.It's not rule that i can't probe you and attack you.It's way better to this Balkan boys who's know how to play kick you, and made profit on Balkans who doesn't know to do fs,then someone else.We haven't any chat contact with ''Balkan'' alli ,and haven't yours on off status...Wish u fr too all of you in future who leave fleet, and go off,or to sleep :P . From Balkan boys to Balkan noobs :rofl: :rofl:
      Def fr again!
      Read it again if you dont understand english properly and my context of words or at least use google translate its going to help you at a little bit,my 7 years old sister have problems with english too so i understand you....let me make you easyer to understand because clearly you have some difficulties.Ofcourse that you are allowed to spy or attack anyone you want,its your choice of path...only thing that i was trying to say,from my point of view its unimaginable to attack and take everything from a guy who was with you couple of days ago or week ago in the same team,talking,joking,helping and so on...if i were you and if i saw his fleet sleeping on the moon,i would be 100times greater man than you,i would jump into discord group of Balkan and warn everyone to call him or at least try to protect him,not because im with them,but because of some respect to that people and time i spent with them..but obviously to some guys is more important to post HOFs and make some "fame" around their names.It is a dick move,unrespectable hit in my eyes...i would be humiliated to spy them,now imagine how i would feel attacking him.But never mind,we are not all the same! Dont even bother to respond on this post,im 1000% sure that you didnt understand 2 sentences in all of this...i had some extra time to bolt you and color font some words to make you easyer :beer:

PS:

ErroR404 wrote:

From Balkan boys to Balkan noobs
      Seljak

The post was edited 1 time, last by Loki ().

• coSa wrote:

it was honourable atack, they atack fleet, not solars and planets for tiny profit, i can give you 42milion reason why they should atack (The attacker(s) made a profit of 42.495.045 units.), if he was online, you guys probably try to ninjad him, but he is my brother and he is more awesome then I am.

deff please stop crying around with your whole alli and do fr, it's not big deal, you have big alli sure be fast or they make fun off you ?

Yes, you didnt cry you just left becouse we coment how you recycled yourself and fack up your fleet-becouse you didnt brought up armour-shielding-weapon teh in sim. And you all talk about noobisam??? By the way FR... :headbanging:
    • Loki wrote:

ErroR404 wrote:

We was together in alli at begining off uni.It's not rule that i can't probe you and attack you.It's way better to this Balkan boys who's know how to play kick you, and made profit on Balkans who doesn't know to do fs,then someone else.We haven't any chat contact with ''Balkan'' alli ,and haven't yours on off status...Wish u fr too all of you in future who leave fleet, and go off,or to sleep :P . From Balkan boys to Balkan noobs :rofl: :rofl:
      Def fr again!
      Read it again if you dont understand english properly and my context of words or at least use google translate its going to help you at a little bit,my 7 years old sister have problems with english too so i understand you....let me make you easyer to understand because clearly you have some difficulties.Ofcourse that you are allowed to spy or attack anyone you want,its your choice of path...only thing that i was trying to say,from my point of view its unimaginable to attack and take everything from a guy who was with you couple of days ago or week ago in the same team,talking,joking,helping and so on...if i were you and if i saw his fleet sleeping on the moon,i would be 100times greater man than you,i would jump into discord group of Balkan and warn everyone to call him or at least try to protect him,not because im with them,but because of some respect to that people and time i spent with them..but obviously to some guys is more important to post HOFs and make some "fame" around their names.It is a dick move,unrespectable hit in my eyes...i would be humiliated to spy them,now imagine how i would feel attacking him.But never mind,we are not all the same! Dont even bother to respond on this post,im 1000% sure that you didnt understand 2 sentences in all of this...i had some extra time to bolt you and color font some words to make you easyer :beer:
      I responded to doox's message, I did not even read your first and the other one, especially..
      By google translate.
      My last post
      Fr fr and fr
    • kozmonaut wrote:

coSa wrote:

it was honourable atack, they atack fleet, not solars and planets for tiny profit, i can give you 42milion reason why they should atack (The attacker(s) made a profit of 42.495.045 units.), if he was online, you guys probably try to ninjad him, but he is my brother and he is more awesome then I am.

Yes, you didnt cry you just left becouse we coment how you recycled yourself and fack up your fleet-becouse you didnt brought up armour-shielding-weapon teh in sim. And you all talk about noobisam??? By the way FR... :headbanging:

at least everyone know how honorable my atacks are , I leave your alli becouse you bash peoples deff and satelites, thats too low, yeah i made mistake, but i rebuild faster then you can imagine, i make profit without fleet, i dont know what more to say, ekcept i'm awesom, i find beter friends out off Balkan alli then there, people who respect me and who don't care about profit when try to help and for that people i give every ress i have, @Greek God@'Lonestar' @'PolsMols@'SilasHN' and lot others,
      we are something like creme de la creme, biatch :P
    • kozmonaut wrote:

Ma ti si najobičnija pička kojoj samo nogice vire iz šupkova ovih igraća kojima se uvlačiš!!! Creme de la creme jedino za to koristiš!!!
      pred tri dana si mi sinu pisao ovo---evo gledaj ovo
      coSa 20.02.2019 22:03:43hajd postavi mamac kakav na moon u 3gcoSa 20.02.2019 22:03:53da ninjamo kogacoSa 20.02.2019 22:04:04dosta flota ima u 3gcoSa 20.02.2019 22:04:15a niko ne zna da smo dobri

A pred 2 tj si moje iz saveza zvao da rušite Citizena zajedno a sad si s njim u savezu-ajde šuti radije pokrij se po ušima i ne trkeljaj uokolo.....
      first you put my chat without my permision on board, second i wrote that to loki becouse i had diferent thinking about him, and i probe citizen when he wasn't in my allli and newer call your's alli in acs, you are to big nob for acs, i rather lose my fleet then fly with u, you shame BALKAN, there are no honour in your aly, i had some respect for you guys but now i havn't. this is my last post here @ErroR404 call for lock, can't readd this nobs sentence any more.