Server Setting Change for %40 DF "discussion".

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server Setting Change for %40 DF "discussion".

Hello Europa,

I know this is a new universe but I hear a lot of complaints about %40 DF which is causing very low profit for fleeters. I think other features are perfect so;

I am proposing a new change to Europa. The uni is not dead yet but its getting more and more there.

I am proposing we change DF to %60(at least minimum)

What is your opinion? lets discuss this issue and maybe we can request a poll for server settings change from our lovely and helpful ogame team.
      @piink @Blankie @NoMoreAngel

Regards
    • Fleeting atm is terrible,very low profits for anything to be hit,i wont even talk about trying to hit turtles etc...
      Best way to fleet is to scrap the fleet and go eco like 90% server is,not to mention alot of them already scrapped fleets

either give 10% didf or move df,or maybe we can make miner union and go PvE for next 3 months
    • more df ends up to more planet bashing ( in less developed servers)

planet bashing is not fleeting

regardles what trashsim says

europa uni already has awesome spec like 12x research(older unis can't get that and they couldn't), 6g galaxy to make spread sexier and tighter ( yet it seems to me uni seems deserted)
      and 6x speed to max it up with acs

mean i don't care about df stuff, but uni is like 3 or 4 month old?

tbh i am bored and have an acc here (from the start) but for some reason i don't want to quit, but if top players are complainig in this kind of stage, idk sth very wrong, i bet fenrir guys will open similar thread in a month or two....

screw new openings and uni adjustments and polls...lets go international merge :thumbsup:
    • herr gonzo wrote:

more df ends up to more planet bashing ( in less developed servers)

planet bashing is not fleeting

regardles what trashsim says

europa uni already has awesome spec like 12x research(older unis can't get that and they couldn't), 6g galaxy to make spread sexier and tighter ( yet it seems to me uni seems deserted)
      and 6x speed to max it up with acs

mean i don't care about df stuff, but uni is like 3 or 4 month old?

tbh i am bored and have an acc here (from the start) but for some reason i don't want to quit, but if top players are complainig in this kind of stage, idk sth very wrong, i bet fenrir guys will open similar thread in a month or two....

screw new openings and uni adjustments and polls...lets go international merge :thumbsup:
      yes as you mentioned all other specs are perfect but when it comes to fleeting %40 df just doesn't worth due to time you spend, Deut cost etc. (Even simple moonshot is very expensive ) For long run everyone wants long lasting uni. If we can get minimum %60 df fleeters will also be happy.

By the way its nice to play with your kind of players in same uni and please contact me in the game so i can send you some kind of starter and welcome package as i did in Xanthus for supporting new players.

Regards
    • what would 60% more be worth of?

you do realise your inactive accs are usseles even now?....

that only means this uni will never get to close to xanthus/yldun----...idk how i wrote that

only means gf milking the cash asap...which will lead to new merge
    • This is Europa Turkish Server.
      %80 DF
      12x research
      6x fleet
      6x eco
      +30 fields
      Espionage probe cargo capacity 1

This is just perfect specs for everyone. We could also have higher DF here.
      Images
      • Screenshot_20190321-170100.png

164.66 kB, 720×1,280, viewed 17 times
    • GF don't care about keeping servers alive, all they do is start up yet another new uni. I cannot see what is wrong with the DF as it is, players start a uni as it is then moan they want it changed, just get on and play the game you joined.
      Europa or any new uni becomes dead after a few months because players cannot be bothered to work at it, if they cant climb ranks quick enough they just leave and start in a new uni
    • Bumping the df percentage wont help many.
      It seems to be the norm that 98% of fleeters dont know how to properly recycle a debris field anymore.
      Every time ive been hit i have been able to recycle the df myself.

It used to be that you would time your recs to pick up the df after the hit.
      Very few do this anymore, they just want to smash stuff.

If fleeters planned their hits, and actually had enough recs, the debris fields would be fine wouldnt they?
      60% df will mean that fleeters will get 40% while the player attacked will still get 20% untill fleeters go back to old school and recycle properly.

Yeah, i get it, its a speed uni, and people have smart phones, if you dont launch now you wont get the fleet.
      Well, without getting df, those hits are not real hits.

But yeah, i would be for 60% or 80%, it means i can get more of my df back when fleeters dont recycle it.