The good Word of Zagy

• Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The good Word of Zagy

Hello, friends.
      I know the religion and creation, evolution and atheism, can be hot topics in today;s culture.
      We certainly do not wish to demean or undermine anyone or insult them and their ways.
      However, I would be remiss if I did not a take a moment to spread to you the good Word of Zagy, our glorious and tolerant ruler.
      Now though science and evolution speak volumes about the creation of the universe, I would like to stop you for a second.
      Through time, a story of sorts has been passed down to us, by us, so that we may know the glory that is in fact, Zagy.
      Let me share with you, if I may, the true creation story...

On the first day, Zagy created Virgo. He saw Virgo and it was good.

On the second day, Zagy created moons. He saw fleet on phalanx and it was good

On the third day, Zagy said let the deuterium mines produce a mighty bountyAnd so the deuterium flowed

On the fourth day, Zagy formed NoEmo, so that Virgo could be inspired by their grace

On the fifth day, Zagy created farm accounts so that he could be forever top of Topraider

On the sixth day, Zagy created top tens, so many that the people of Virgo could not but bask in his glory

On the seventh day, Zagy said :censored: this and quit, allowing the peons of Virgo to fight for a faux dominance...
      as he would return one day to ascend His throne of glory atop the mightiest of mighty.

So it is written, so it has been fortold, so it is SO!
      BASK SINNERS AND RIGHTEOUS ALIKE, FOR HE HATH RETURNED TO US.
      The king fleeter of kings of fleeters! The king raider of kings of raiders! The glory! The glory!

Thank you for your time, Virgo.

:rofl:

Veni, Vidi, Vici, I Trolled, I Banned
      Don't get Marshmello'd!
    • How lame do U have to be to create such a post.
      Did U also say to your mommy and daddy about Zagy?
      why is such a behaviour tolerated? Why this annoying child is still on this board?
      Do U actually think you're funny? I don't know who's more retarded, you or someone who finds that funny.
    • Wow.
      All I heard was a whole bunch of WAHHHHHHHH!!!
      Now I know where Patty Cakes gets it from.

It was a joke. But considering how seriously you seem to take yourself, I kind of imagined this was going to twist that broom you have so firmly planted up your back side.

Your reaction, that is what was childish.

And quite hilarious.

WHY OH WHY IS THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOR TOLERATED!?
      PLEASE!
      Someone THINK of the CHILDREN!

Don't get Marshmello'd!
    • I never wrote any personal post, you're creating thread about me, I find that very unpolite and very personal. Some manners should exist and you have none. I took few biers yesterday and did wrote some facts I should've left for myself. Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet
    • Dude
      We are all having fun and if you for real are butt hurt by that, you might be the little girl
      Grow a pair - MY little girl has thicker skin than you apparently so (school bullies can be so cruel!)

Let us check a list real quick shall we?

Fatty Cakes, board banned once because he went a WW2 dictator spree, called us all jews, and got banned for his remarks. The only reason no one has reported him coming back is because hes played it decent.

Dark Alien, board banned for homosexual and homophobic remarks. Board banned twice since he couldn't be decent and did it twice.

Deadly Noob, literally every other word out of his mouth is "Pathetic"
      You are pathetic. That was pathetic. PATHETIC!

Patty Cakes, literally like "father", like "son". Can't say anything without, "you are just a child, wahh wahh wahh." Nothing constructive or mannered comes out of him during a back and forth, sound familiar?

Tuna, nothing to bad but felt he needed to pm me personally to ensure I didn't take a reference to close, and with good reason

Sputar and Ali G both had smart mouths on them also, never could back it up

Maybe you should consider who you make friends with before you go running your mouth off about manners and making things personal. I've never done anything more than call out weakness in game play and make light hearted jokes.
      Talk to me about manners...pffft

If you want to make it personal...
      I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less.
      Creeper much?

Don't get Marshmello'd!
    • The initial post was great. Funny stuff. And seeing Zagy throw the toys out of the pram like this just as funny. :check:
      "I will MD with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to raid and crash my brothers, and you will know my name is Mafaka when i send my recy upon thee"
    • I don't play virgo, just passing through....but must say......I love reading our forums and heretic is comedy. He speaks with fleet and funny ass posts like this. Keep it coming, always fun to mess with other players emotions....especially comedy like this....too bad zagy doesn't have the same gift with words and sense of humor as you lmao

This ish had me rolling, almost spit up my coffee:

"If you want to make it personal...
      I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less.
      Creeper much?"
      Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
      Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
    • keep bumping this thread tuna its a classic timeless work of art.Humans or whatever species play Ogame next will speak the good word for eons to come!
      "I will MD with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to raid and crash my brothers, and you will know my name is Mafaka when i send my recy upon thee"

• Do you have a moment for us to tell you about the good word?
      The word of Zagy!

(side note: credit to Pirate Andy. This is not a Heretic original. This bad boy was 90% andy with maybe a 10% dash of Heretic. Apologies for late credit.Unless you don't want the credit...)

Don't get Marshmello'd!
    • Remember my brothers and sisters
      Evil will come to you in MANY forms
      The most notorious though
      Is in the form of a noob, a farm, a joke
      Do not let these fools cause you to falter

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Ogame,
      I will fear no nooblet for Zagy art with me; thy account and thy fleet, they comfort me.

I know the true path, nay,
      WE know the true path
      Be strong Virgo - keep the faith :rofl:

(Fatty Fat Fat can't say this often, but his was WAY better. Heretardick you neanderthal. Get it right of go back to your own uni... oh wait, didn't you get crashed and kicked out of that one too?) :rofl:

Don't get Marshmello'd!