[TOT: 14.168.000] MarshawnLynch [FSB] vs. OdellBeckhamJR [D bears] (A: 2.383.000, D: 11.785.000)

• Basic 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 14.168.000] MarshawnLynch [FSB] vs. OdellBeckhamJR [D bears] (A: 2.383.000, D: 11.785.000)

So what's the point to all this insanity?
      It's exactly the reason I don't post on the boards.

Because Trolls like @ThePacifist will always exist, and all they will ever do is be keyboard warriors and not do anything but talk about what they could've done. Or talk hypothetically about what they could do IF...

Then there's reality. The fact that you are nothing, and can do nothing except attempt to troll me. THATS IT!

Your alliance mate, rank 2, v-moded after just a little pressure was applied with a fleet that was banged up and bruised and not much of anything.
      But in just a few hours time you can see for yourself it got the job done.

As I've stated before, start showing some action and do something

Your alliance is a joke

On 04-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker MarshawnLynch [FSB]

Bomber 199
      Destroyer 22
      Battleship 303
      Cruiser 318
      Light Fighter 3.593
      Heavy Fighter 281

Defender OdellBeckhamJR [D bears]

Large Cargo 40
      Solar Satellite 38
      Rocket Launcher 1.340
      Light Laser 1.310
      Heavy Laser 175
      Gauss Cannon 30
      Ion Cannon 85
      Plasma Turret 20
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker MarshawnLynch [FSB]

Bomber 198 ( -1 )
      Destroyer 22 ( -0 )
      Battleship 303 ( -0 )
      Cruiser 315 ( -3 )
      Light Fighter 3.069 ( -524 )
      Heavy Fighter 270 ( -11 )

Defender OdellBeckhamJR [D bears]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      91.971 Metal, 44.492 Crystal and 20.415 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 2.383.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 11.785.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 2.538.800 metal and 1.178.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 156.878 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 882.771
      Crystal: 608.492
      Deuterium: -585
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.490.678 units.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -7.856.971
      Crystal: -3.385.492
      Deuterium: -699.415
      The defender(s) lost a total of 11.941.878 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
    • vmode was planned before you came along. You call us a joke when the best you can do is def bash a miner? Never before have i seen someone post overnight raids like they did something. You know where im at. You know where nixian is at, you know where negan is at. Come on bro, do something, something actually real. Its cute how you think you have skill. Theres always an ally like you, playing the victim. Acting like they dont deserve the smack talk. You notice how i dont talk crap about dark, balkan, etc? Because they play the game, they dont act like they are big dick in the room. Shoot. Even erasmo is more tolerable than your joke of an ally.
    • The great thing about the Internet, is most everything these days is logged and timestamped. Trolls 1-3 trolling right out the gate after a war declaration

ThePacifist wrote:

vmode was planned before you came along. You call us a joke when the best you can do is def bash a miner? Never before have i seen someone post overnight raids like they did something. You know where im at. You know where nixian is at, you know where negan is at. Come on bro, do something, something actually real. Its cute how you think you have skill. Theres always an ally like you, playing the victim. Acting like they dont deserve the smack talk. You notice how i dont talk crap about dark, balkan, etc? Because they play the game, they dont act like they are big dick in the room. Shoot. Even erasmo is more tolerable than your joke of an ally.

That right there is the juice, its just like the saying about a sucker at every poker table...I really hope I don't have to explain the parallels to you.

I also talked w/ Sheldon all day yesterday in game, he's actually a pretty cool guy, just got mixed up with the wrong guys, so those conversations between him and I. That I can't post here without his permission do tell a totally different story.

Like I said before, your alliance is a joke and not worth my time "yet", but when it is, believe me you'll know. So as I've said do something besides being a troll on the forums and talk w/ your fleet, like, how did you say it????

"Do something, something actually real."
    • yes, we called you out for picking on an ally just to defense bash, and you took grand offense to it. Admit what you are and this would have ended at that. You have to try and justify yourself and act like that wasnt what youre doing. You can cry foul all you want, this is fun to me. Where i cut my teeth in this game, this is what the :censored: we did. Come get me man.
    • ThePacifist wrote:

yes, we called you out for picking on an ally just to defense bash, and you took grand offense to it. Admit what you are and this would have ended at that. You have to try and justify yourself and act like that wasnt what youre doing. You can cry foul all you want, this is fun to me. Where i cut my teeth in this game, this is what the :censored: we did. Come get me man.
      I think... that the main thing that these fine people are not remembering here is this...

this is a...

DEF -> DEBRIS FIELD UNI

is simple economics, not anything bad... hitting defenses for profits = hitting fleets for profits

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • Sarsaparilla wrote:

ThePacifist wrote:

yes, we called you out for picking on an ally just to defense bash, and you took grand offense to it. Admit what you are and this would have ended at that. You have to try and justify yourself and act like that wasnt what youre doing. You can cry foul all you want, this is fun to me. Where i cut my teeth in this game, this is what the :censored: we did. Come get me man.
      I think... that the main thing that these fine people are not remembering here is this...
      this is a...

DEF -> DEBRIS FIELD UNI

is simple economics, not anything bad... hitting defenses for profits = hitting fleets for profits
      sure, we all do that. Its a nice feature. But if youre going to beat your chest and try and prove something, make it something better than a defense bash. And as far as the war goes, ive never liked wars that pick on lesser opponents. Its just bullying, not skill. Plus its bad for the longevity of the universe. Bashing noobies into nothing just to make a little extra just kills the numbers in unis that die too quick anyway
    • This is all a case of the pot calling the kettle here....

@renzuki Why is it your so angry?, I know you embarrassed yourself in the sham war and then got tore a new one when giving it the big man making photos on your leap-pad... i'd would also be swinging the D around :) But bashing defence...most likely under lanx isn't that great of a skill.

You have to accept its a game and your're on the boards...there is going to be banter regarding stupid decisions that YOU decided to make public - If you can't handle the banter then i'd go back to playing Minecraft
    • Sarsaparilla wrote:

ThePacifist wrote:

this is a...

DEF -> DEBRIS FIELD UNI

What is next posting Farm inactive players.. = Profit
    • 80~90 of my profits come from farming inactives, once main is out on a raid, I will fill available fleet sluts with strippers going out to the inactives, so YES

FARMING INACTIVES = PROFITS...

nice hit renz, roll on, VFR Odell

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • This guy has a public facebook account and a title of "über troll" and have worked for gameforge - let's not waste time here

Lynch - enjoy the profit, but if you want fame, come get me son
      Defender - we will see you when you get back ^^ in the mean time we will see if we can't get back your overnight res a couple of times over