[TOT: 85.250.000] JackSparrow [OVET] vs. Miner [RSW] & Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] (A: 80.000.000, D: 5.250.000) + followups 1/2

• Advanced 20%
    • Ninja

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 85.250.000] JackSparrow [OVET] vs. Miner [RSW] & Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] (A: 80.000.000, D: 5.250.000) + followups 1/2

Before i get started, then i feel the need to say that Veevee changed his name to Miner yesterday.

If someone had asked me yesterday what my plans was today, then this is certainly one of the last things i would have imagined.

I was slacking a bit and tending to some alliance matters when Veevee contacted me.
      He had about a dozen wave of rips 1 hour out from reaching 2 of his moons and no way to defend himself.

My first thought was "How stupid does he think i am... falling for a trap like that the day after i hit him".
      I took a look at the information he sent me and noticed the attacker was JackSparrow.

A guy that i knew for sure had been off / on feuding with Veevee for a while.
      From what else i know about Sparrow he seemed like the kind of player who cared more about destroying things than actually getting profit from it.

The only logical reason i could see that would cause Sparrow to launch those MD's would be if he somehow hadn't noticed veevee's fleet was gone.

With that in mind & reflecting on my past dealing with Veevee & the person he had presented himself to be during.
      I decided to forgo all my usual safety rules and trust him solely on my gut feeling.

So i sent both acs defends & a few waves of recyclers in case that Sparrow wouldn't notice in time to recall all his fleets.

When the time came, the 2 first MD's hit the mood and was greeted by my dessies.
      He recalled the remaining MD's on that moon but he must not have realized that the dessies were not veevee's, because he didn't recall the waves towards the 2nd moon.
      I was not sure at all of this was the case, as it seemed as a long shot at the time but nonetheless, i decided not to recall my dessies on the first moon to feed the "illusion".

The first MD landed on the 2nd moon, then the 2nd... then 3rd and to our big surprise, it just kept going.

Sparrow managed to get some of the DF - however i didn't bother to check how much.

@veevee i had not expected us to fight on the same side the day after our last encounter, but you have shown nothing but perfect sportsmanship.
      It's always a thrilling feeling to suddenly fly side by side with an "enemy" but as the old saying goes:
      The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

In total we managed to take down 39 rips

Link to 2nd thread

Enjoy :thumbsup:

On 05-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker JackSparrow [OVET]

Deathstar 8

Defender Miner [RSW]

Defender Lieutenant Parsec [Apex]

Destroyer 2.222

After the battle ...

Attacker JackSparrow [OVET]

Destroyed!

Defender Miner [RSW]

Defender Lieutenant Parsec [Apex]

Destroyer 2.180 ( -42 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 80.000.000 units.
      Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 210.000.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 5.250.000 units.
      Total damage defender including follow-ups: 13.625.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 29.764.000 metal and 23.870.000 crystal.
      Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 48.314.000 metal and 38.745.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):
      51.200.000 Metal and 51.200.000 Crystal
      28.475.400 Metal and 12.972.500 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the defender(s):
      79.675.400 Metal and 64.172.500 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -105.000.000
      Crystal: -84.000.000
      Deuterium: -21.000.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 210.000.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 73.135.400
      Crystal: 58.722.500
      Deuterium: -1.635.000
      The defender(s) made a profit of 130.222.900 units.