[TOT: 589.743.000] Wheatly [Apex] vs. Maverick [IMP] (A: 83.640.000, D: 506.103.000)

• Advanced 20%
    • Biggest Stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 589.743.000] Wheatly [Apex] vs. Maverick [IMP] (A: 83.640.000, D: 506.103.000)

Been Tracking him for awhile and had a few attempts but defender always came online. Was getting ready to FS for awhile, figured I would check one more time and saw the * I was waiting for. Defender showed no activity through the flight so easy peasy.

Defend GLOTR

On 05-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Wheatly [Apex]

Cruiser 30.000
      Battleship 10.000
      Battlecruiser 4.685

Defender Maverick [IMP]

Small Cargo 3.400
      Large Cargo 1.405
      Light Fighter 3.000
      Heavy Fighter 10
      Cruiser 1.425
      Battleship 700
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 1.001
      Espionage Probe 210
      Bomber 105
      Destroyer 500
      Deathstar 12
      Battlecruiser 2.000

After the battle ...

Attacker Wheatly [Apex]

Cruiser 27.960 ( -2.040 )
      Battleship 9.745 ( -255 )
      Battlecruiser 4.577 ( -108 )

Defender Maverick [IMP]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      6.049.914 Metal, 3.943.508 Crystal and 3.216.324 Deuterium
      3.024.957 Metal, 1.971.754 Crystal and 1.608.162 Deuterium
      1.512.478 Metal, 985.877 Crystal and 804.081 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 83.640.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 506.103.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 213.552.500 metal and 156.121.700 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 23.117.055 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      213.552.500 Metal and 156.122.400 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 168.624.849
      Crystal: 140.598.539
      Deuterium: -71.433
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 309.151.955 units.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -260.147.349
      Crystal: -207.507.139
      Deuterium: -61.565.567
      The defender(s) lost a total of 529.220.055 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
    • LOL youve been blanket probing my planets for months , also when you launched in the past I was online watching.This time wasn't as had a minor problem in RL which always comes first, fair play it paid of. I was getting bored of playing in a universe where I was getting too much attention from players with 5 to 10 times more military points than my total. anyway good luck I will not be back anytime soon if at all. The fun goes when you are getting constantly probed 24/7 by top 20 players when you are ranked 249th . GL with your games in this ever shrinking uni :) .
      Thanks to my alliance buddies you have been great but time has come for me to concentrate on my main acc in another Uni.
    • Desperado wrote:

LOL youve been blanket probing my planets for months , also when you launched in the past I was online watching.This time wasn't as had a minor problem in RL which always comes first, fair play it paid of. I was getting bored of playing in a universe where I was getting too much attention from players with 5 to 10 times more military points than my total. anyway good luck I will not be back anytime soon if at all. The fun goes when you are getting constantly probed 24/7 by top 20 players when you are ranked 249th . GL with your games in this ever shrinking uni :) .
      Thanks to my alliance buddies you have been great but time has come for me to concentrate on my main acc in another Uni.
      I remember the dribble about always being online and watching, but timers never lie.
    • whatever , I was not telling lies, you only show activity if you actually click on a planet or moon so you can be online without being active, if that wasnt the case then why did you not hit my fleet on the previous 6 or 7 attempts. Remember you messaged me when I waited till 60 seconds before your fleet was due to hit. I quote" A simple Im online would have been sufficient" my reply was , and I quote" I was online when you launched , you are the aggressor so why should I let you know, I would rather you waste your time and deut. I had a similar conversation with parsec when he launched at me and I did the same. As I said you would not have got me yesterday had I not had something in RL to deal with which meant I could not possibly get online till nearly 2 hours after I would have been on ( which was actually 15 mins after you hit) so blow smoke up your ass about how good you are if you like but you just got lucky. If you are as good as you think then why do you only target and launch at weaker players with less total points than your military score, maybe because you are not that good and too chicken to attack players in the top 50 or so . Anyway as I stated before good luck in killing the universe off .
    • Nice to see an old ally mate still smashing things. Found Goodriddance, Tiger, and Juicebox in Europa so might join......have fun making messes and remember to always Keep It Moving

Glotr Def
      Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
      Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
    • Nice hit bud, glad you got him finally XD, enjoy the profits as i know they are sweet.

Im in awe that a top 250 is surprised hes being probed? 500kk fleet dosnt justify a MD but does justify watching and seeing if you make a mistake XD

GLIRL
      Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore!
      :beer:
    • O_M_A_187 wrote:

Nice to see an old ally mate still smashing things. Found Goodriddance, Tiger, and Juicebox in Europa so might join......have fun making messes and remember to always Keep It Moving

Glotr Def
      Hey O_M_A its been awhile, glad to see you decided to possible come back. It still the same old stuff, lower ranked account complaining that higher ranked account crash them.

@Desperado Lets take a look at the top 50 MP accounts:

1) Alliance Mate
      2) Alliance Mate
      3)Conquest - Bigger fleet than mine x2
      4)Alliance Mate
      5)VMODE
      6)VMODE
      7)Invino - Bigger fleet than mine x 1.5
      8)Vengu - No fleet, big turtle
      9)ZPM - Same size fleet....
      10)VMODE
      11)Dani - Same size fleet....
      12)VMODE
      13)No fleet, turtle
      14)No fleet, turtle
      15)No fleet turtle
      16)ME the SEXIEST Fleet EVER Version 2.0
      17)No fleet turtle
      18)No fleet turtle
      19)No fleet Turtle
      20)Alliance Mate
      21)Alliance Mate
      22)VMODE
      23)NAP
      24)Alliance Mate
      25)Possible Target
      26)Barely any fleet
      27)No Fleet
      28)Barely any fleet
      29)No Fleet
      30)No Fleet
      31)NAP
      32)Barely any fleet
      33)No Fleet
      34)No Fleet
      35)No Fleet

I don't want to go any farther it is getting depressing. I don't wanna just farm planets and crack turtles, I want to catch people who make mistakes and bask in their misery.
    • wheatly wrote:

O_M_A_187 wrote:

Nice to see an old ally mate still smashing things. Found Goodriddance, Tiger, and Juicebox in Europa so might join......have fun making messes and remember to always Keep It Moving

Glotr Def
      Hey O_M_A its been awhile, glad to see you decided to possible come back. It still the same old stuff, lower ranked account complaining that higher ranked account crash them.

@Desperado Lets take a look at the top 50 MP accounts:

26)Barely any fleet

I don't want to go any farther it is getting depressing. I don't wanna just farm planets and crack turtles, I want to catch people who make mistakes and bask in their misery.
      Well, thanks for nothing, wheatly... ;(