Lost and Found

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lost and Found

Doesn't look like Dinalt crashed his fleet into Nico this time, but definitely a complete noob whoever it was, right Rugal? The best part about this..I flew across galaxy to steal it like the noob I am.

Harvesting report from DF on [2:372:8]

Your recycler(s) (xxx) have a total cargo capacity of TUCKFUNZ.

At the target [2:372:8], 21.657.800 Metal and 13.736.200 Crystal are floating in space.

You have harvested 21.657.800 Metal and 13.736.200 Crystal.

Someone got a little scoopy scoop of the DF, but I'm only with taking sloppy seconds.

So your DF has been lost and I'm so glad I found it, it's got a happy home now.

The post was edited 1 time, last by renzuki ().

• hey, that 300k adds up. Let me see, carry the 1, hold the tabasco, and add an egg... Yeah. Looks like i did that 580 more times than nixian. 619 more times than scoobydoobydoo where's your name now, and 910 times moor than the kingpin troll pacifier. The irony is all 3 got busy building flotilla today. guess they planning to go swat some gnats.

Nixian wrote:

Lynch - enjoy the profit, but if you want fame, come get me son
      These dingotards seem to think to much of themselves to assume I need them for something.

reminds me of that part about fleas:

Trolls gonna troll. If they spent half as much time playing their accounts as they do trolling the threads, they might have made respectable accounts by now.

• So let me get you straight ? You boast about managing to steal a 40mil df ?:))))))) in a speed uni :rofl: .
      Dude i would be ashamed to post such a thing.Bragg when you steal couple billions worth not millions :headbanging: .

Don't take it personal but there were others who used to insult and got there ass handed to them and there skill was way above yours.

Ok we took snap backs at each other its fun we laugh but do you know the saying " The dog that barks the loudest is the least one to act".

Nice steal enjoy profits and well looking for your snapback
    • OctaviusBlack wrote:

So let me get you straight ? You boast about managing to steal a 40mil df ?:))))))) in a speed uni :rofl: .
      Dude i would be ashamed to post such a thing.Bragg when you steal couple billions worth not millions :headbanging: .

Don't take it personal but there were others who used to insult and got there ass handed to them and there skill was way above yours.

Ok we took snap backs at each other its fun we laugh but do you know the saying " The dog that barks the loudest is the least one to act".

^ dafuq you on about billions ? this uni is like 5 weeks old... is it so hard for you to just say nice job, instead of all the snide BS in front of it ?

nice pull renz... enjoy the profits...

as for attacker that lost $$$... to bad that wallet canna but you faster harvesters.

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • Sarsaparilla wrote:

OctaviusBlack wrote:

So let me get you straight ? You boast about managing to steal a 40mil df ?:))))))) in a speed uni :rofl: .

^ dafuq you on about billions ? this uni is like 5 weeks old... is it so hard for you to just say nice job, instead of all the snide BS in front of it ?
      nice pull renz... enjoy the profits...

as for attacker that lost $$$... to bad that wallet canna but you faster harvesters.
      You want people to praise him after he insults a player who is weaker the him and then insults some of my ally mates ( myself included) .
    • I had seen this when it happened too, guess someone flew xgal on it. Woulda stolen it myself like i did a couple others last night, but wasn't close enough. Thats ok, gratz on it. Having said that your rank doesn't show skill anymore. It shows time commitment and monetary expense. I dont have time to raid all day, nor do i find it even a little fulfilling. I spend a couple hours a day hunting fleet. If nothings there i just use my mines. So congratz on all the free time you have, im sure one day youll find something you want more, or maybe not.
    • Can't handle the heat then you need to walk your ass right out the kitchen. You and your troll crew started this by trolling my thread. Not by having a difference of opinion. not by speaking your mind in a proper manner, but doing EXACTLY what you do time, and time, and time again, thread after thread, and troll religiously.

Let's look a tthe highlight reel for just a moment..

ThePacifist wrote:

oh I see now, you want an excuse to bash low ranked players, how cute. No1, if you need any help with acs defends or whatever. I'm around.
      I'm gonna do a little math for you so you don't have too. Without factoring rapid fire, 4 hits on any defense without engineer will take it down 75% of its originating value. So a defense at 1kk, will end up at 250k or lowe. Doing the extra 2 waves takes it down to 87.5%, Basically waves 5 and 6 are useless, just like your theory on having a war to implement bashing. Wars have multiple uses and your narrow minded way of thinking can only see one use and sadly that perspective is how can I use this for your own trolling needs.

OctaviusBlack wrote:

You do realize we did not stat proper fleeting yet xD If we mobilize won't end well.

This crap got my blood flowing a bit , should get interesting.
      Really, blood boiling, are your that emo that you can't keep your emotions in check and let others play puppet master with your raging emotions?
      To answer your question, yes I do realize you all haven't started properly fleeting yet, and that's reading through the typo's and inuenndos that your not actually properly fleeting and that you meant building a proper fleet. Again, yes, I am fully aware and not concerned. You are right about the not ending well but I think our perspective on there context is completely polar.

OctaviusBlack wrote:

Who is this renzuki guy ? O_O you sure he plays in fenrir and not any other uni ?

True i myself and few others don't bother with every run of the mill pretenders xD
      This should have been your first question and one you should have gotten an answer too before deciding to show your ass publicly by trolling. Don't worry sunshine, we have a special place for dingotargds like you.

ThePacifist wrote:

vmode was planned before you came along. You call us a joke when the best you can do is def bash a miner? Never before have i seen someone post overnight raids like they did something. You know where im at. You know where nixian is at, you know where negan is at. Come on bro, do something, something actually real. Its cute how you think you have skill. Theres always an ally like you, playing the victim. Acting like they dont deserve the smack talk. You notice how i dont talk crap about dark, balkan, etc? Because they play the game, they dont act like they are big dick in the room. Shoot. Even erasmo is more tolerable than your joke of an ally.
      Trolololol-o-lific

I could have quoited practically the entire thread.

Sledge or Rugal just post CR's, I don't think I've seem much text from them on the boards, JUST straight post. Which when I think back, I personally enjoy the hits that have some storytelling to them vs some vanilla CR post, especially in the top 10 section. But back to your point, yes I notice you don't take crap about dark, balkan.....I am not however seeing the etc part and I'm definitely not buying into your reason behind it. My take away is that you can't really talk much when your busy with other's members...

OctaviusBlack wrote:

So let me get you straight ? You boast about managing to steal a 40mil df ?:))))))) in a speed uni .
      Dude i would be ashamed to post such a thing.Bragg when you steal couple billions worth not millions .

Like most everything else I'm learning about you, your math skills suck, it was 35kk and it literally took 10 seconds. Galaxy view. Gal 2, system 372. Hit enter. move mouse over DF, click harvest. Done. was probably more like 5 seconds.

seeing as how you trolls are around the 350k point account size, I made 10% of your account in 10 seconds. and you can't even give a guy a compliment when its deserved, you still feel the need to troll.

I also know that this back and forth stuff is nothing more than:

:censored:

oh and just for the record....

"This ally is founded by members of anti in cosmos and a founding member of d.bears in jupiter. Who were some of the greatest to ever play ogame. In remembrance of alien, random, hubsch, grumpy and all the others to play this game"

I knew most of the guys your praising and looking up to. I wasn't as impressed while I was looking down on them I did like hub's avatar though.

Now we sit back and watch the trolls come to the buffet line like the predictable single cell organisms that they are.

Image censored
      Iris

The post was edited 1 time, last by Iris ().

• renzuki wrote:

Can't handle the heat then you need to walk your ass right out the kitchen. You and your troll crew started this by trolling my thread. Not by having a difference of opinion. not by speaking your mind in a proper manner, but doing EXACTLY what you do time, and time, and time again, thread after thread, and troll religiously.

Let's look a tthe highlight reel for just a moment..

ThePacifist wrote:

oh I see now, you want an excuse to bash low ranked players, how cute. No1, if you need any help with acs defends or whatever. I'm around.
      I'm gonna do a little math for you so you don't have too. Without factoring rapid fire, 4 hits on any defense without engineer will take it down 75% of its originating value. So a defense at 1kk, will end up at 250k or lowe. Doing the extra 2 waves takes it down to 87.5%, Basically waves 5 and 6 are useless, just like your theory on having a war to implement bashing. Wars have multiple uses and your narrow minded way of thinking can only see one use and sadly that perspective is how can I use this for your own trolling needs.

OctaviusBlack wrote:

You do realize we did not stat proper fleeting yet xD If we mobilize won't end well.

This crap got my blood flowing a bit , should get interesting.
      Really, blood boiling, are your that emo that you can't keep your emotions in check and let others play puppet master with your raging emotions?To answer your question, yes I do realize you all haven't started properly fleeting yet, and that's reading through the typo's and inuenndos that your not actually properly fleeting and that you meant building a proper fleet. Again, yes, I am fully aware and not concerned. You are right about the not ending well but I think our perspective on there context is completely polar.

OctaviusBlack wrote:

Who is this renzuki guy ? O_O you sure he plays in fenrir and not any other uni ?

True i myself and few others don't bother with every run of the mill pretenders xD
      This should have been your first question and one you should have gotten an answer too before deciding to show your ass publicly by trolling. Don't worry sunshine, we have a special place for dingotargds like you.

ThePacifist wrote:

vmode was planned before you came along. You call us a joke when the best you can do is def bash a miner? Never before have i seen someone post overnight raids like they did something. You know where im at. You know where nixian is at, you know where negan is at. Come on bro, do something, something actually real. Its cute how you think you have skill. Theres always an ally like you, playing the victim. Acting like they dont deserve the smack talk. You notice how i dont talk crap about dark, balkan, etc? Because they play the game, they dont act like they are big dick in the room. Shoot. Even erasmo is more tolerable than your joke of an ally.
      Trolololol-o-lific
      I could have quoited practically the entire thread.

Sledge or Rugal just post CR's, I don't think I've seem much text from them on the boards, JUST straight post. Which when I think back, I personally enjoy the hits that have some storytelling to them vs some vanilla CR post, especially in the top 10 section. But back to your point, yes I notice you don't take crap about dark, balkan.....I am not however seeing the etc part and I'm definitely not buying into your reason behind it. My take away is that you can't really talk much when your busy with other's members...

OctaviusBlack wrote:

So let me get you straight ? You boast about managing to steal a 40mil df ?:))))))) in a speed uni .
      Dude i would be ashamed to post such a thing.Bragg when you steal couple billions worth not millions .

Like most everything else I'm learning about you, your math skills suck, it was 35kk and it literally took 10 seconds. Galaxy view. Gal 2, system 372. Hit enter. move mouse over DF, click harvest. Done. was probably more like 5 seconds.
      seeing as how you trolls are around the 350k point account size, I made 10% of your account in 10 seconds. and you can't even give a guy a compliment when its deserved, you still feel the need to troll.

I also know that this back and forth stuff is nothing more than:

oh and just for the record....

"This ally is founded by members of anti in cosmos and a founding member of d.bears in jupiter. Who were some of the greatest to ever play ogame. In remembrance of alien, random, hubsch, grumpy and all the others to play this game"

I knew most of the guys your praising and looking up to. I wasn't as impressed while I was looking down on them I did like hub's avatar though.

Now we sit back and watch the trolls come to the buffet line like the predictable single cell organisms that they are.

image censored
      Iris

warned for insult
      Iris

The post was edited 1 time, last by Iris ().

• hey, its really simple. You keep bringing me up, i cant ignore the attention man! Im an egomaniac! The reality is you and your group are exactly what you say we are. So pot, meet kettle. As far as talking shit about random, alien, and hubsch, they were the best ive ever played with or against, and if you recognize them, that means you too. Very very few people could make the hits they do. I will never say I'm as good as they were. Shoot. Im barely above average at this game. But i don't get crashed very often, and i get lucky enough that ill defend people i feel are being bullied. You are the rank you are because of time and money. No other reason. Your consistant relocations prove that.