ACS ten - [TOT: 339.536.000] I Cant Stop & IamnotSeksej vs. Erasmo [IFS] (A: 67.236.000, D: 272.300.000)

• Ex-Top 10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ACS ten - [TOT: 339.536.000] I Cant Stop & IamnotSeksej vs. Erasmo [IFS] (A: 67.236.000, D: 272.300.000)

Just warm up.We pick up around 110m res,erasmo do the rest and im sure GF will be thankful to his wallet.

On 07-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker I Cant Stop

Small Cargo 3.000
      Light Fighter 20.596
      Cruiser 2.947
      Battleship 783
      Espionage Probe 1

Attacker IamnotSeksej

Small Cargo 600
      Light Fighter 21.909
      Cruiser 2.090
      Battleship 1.741
      Battlecruiser 168

Defender Erasmo [IFS]

Small Cargo 1.400
      Large Cargo 620
      Light Fighter 9.492
      Cruiser 2.026
      Battleship 842
      Recycler 4.496
      Espionage Probe 150
      Battlecruiser 364

After the battle ...

Attacker I Cant Stop

Small Cargo 1.989 ( -1.011 )
      Light Fighter 13.688 ( -6.908 )
      Cruiser 2.852 ( -95 )
      Battleship 783 ( -0 )
      Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

Attacker IamnotSeksej

Small Cargo 388 ( -212 )
      Light Fighter 14.478 ( -7.431 )
      Cruiser 2.013 ( -77 )
      Battleship 1.741 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 168 ( -0 )

Defender Erasmo [IFS]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 5.641.001 Crystal and 533.099 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 67.236.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 272.300.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 174.551.200 metal and 81.999.200 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 6.174.100 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 125.648.200
      Crystal: 69.651.201
      Deuterium: 189.099
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 195.488.500 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -169.286.000
      Crystal: -90.151.001
      Deuterium: -19.037.099
      The defender(s) lost a total of 278.474.100 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

• Saw this with around 10k recs of DF, Saw Erasmo going crazy w/ making recs 9.959, then 9.942 seconds later, etc etc, you get the ideal and I was trying to video capture it all. But couldn't get windows 10 built in capture program to capture and he was harvesting to quickly that I just started taking screenshots. As you can see on the time stamps, alot was happening very quickly.

• My point is how much the game has changed. It's fine, I get it, we have to adapt to an ever changing world. But back in the day, you got hit, you took it like a man and you watched as your chit got taken from you for bad play. But it's players like you Erasmo that warrants gameforge opening a new universe practically every 6 weeks, they make more money in those first few months from people trying to buy their way to the top. I.e. Accuonts with 1500 points in the opening hours of a universe. It's a problem with most games today. P2P and F2P don't coexist well, its why you see this universe almost dead not even 6 weeks into its start. F2P players make up the majority, but the game companies make their money off P2P and there's not much of an equilibrium between the two. Companies don't do enough, imho, to incentivize F2P player to start in a P2P world.

Your actually bragging about your ability to pay your way into the top, to recover, etc.

True I use DM too for officers, and for the occasional merchant and when i can, DM ninja other players that DM abuse too. It's like a middle finger giving the man one back for those of us who have some old skewl values I guess you'd say.

For me, a few bucks for a few months of play makes sense. But why would I want to waste several hundred over a few months that's most like going to end up as a dead universe anyways. That's not cost effective, in my book. Again, that's me. I'd rather go spend that on rifles to hunt, or other hobbies. To me, I don't need much to have success playing this game in my spare time, but that's me. A few days to rebuild and a couple hits and I'm right back. That takes patience,and skill, not DM.

Just my 2 cents. Your free to blow your money however you see fit. I can accept it, but I don't have to agree or like your methodology and I think the community as a whole shares most of my point of view on the matter.
    • First time we agree renzuki

I buy DM too, I have all officers running, and I plan to do some relocations at some point for better deut production - i even insta finish a few things if i dont see another way out of it

But buying millions of res via DM, or relocation every 3 days to try and catch a fleet, that is absolutely insane to me, and I would never brag about a DM ninja or laugh at my attackers face for stealing their DF with DM.

If anything I would make a sigh of relief and tell my ally i was lucky i had a few spare bucks to save some of the DF - but boast about it on the boards like i was some kind of champion getting off the ground from a blow to the face, no that is simply silly

EDIT: Also, the uni is far from dead, I can still count more than 10 players I want to take my revenge on
    • broken wrote:

Lots of love in this universe! That's the 2nd best thing of ogame, first is great smashes like this.

I think this is not a "Solo #2" unless multi account rules have changed? :D
      eee booor skee boor doo be dish ke doo... ee boorskee doo neer nner oont boink boink boink

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault