Request setting change: Upgrade economy from x6 to x7

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Serpent ov Eden wrote:

Wonderful dissertation, full of nostalgia, old was always better, dreadful new generation that isn't worth a dime, a poem of desire for the time without smartphones maybe written on a smartphone itself.

Yet nothing to add to my thread or the request in it described.

Sorry my bad, I apologize. let me add to your thread and the request it described.
      No I dont think there should be a poll to take the eco to 7x.
      6x is plenty for an eco. One more X isnt going to keep a player base or get new players to join. Player base is what it is due to what I explained in my nostalgic dissertation.
      Your only valid point would be to boost our points for future merges if there were a merge to happen.
    • PAY2WIN is a problem. If they don't stop it, they will loose all players evenually. WTF is this strategy? Why not make it fair for all, increase the playerbase and create alternative streams of income via merch sales, donations, skin sales, or other paid game elements but which don't give a competitive advantage. There's so much potential in Ogame!
    • CZARAPUS wrote:

PAY2WIN is a problem. If they don't stop it, they will loose all players evenually. WTF is this strategy? Why not make it fair for all, increase the playerbase and create alternative streams of income via merch sales, donations, skin sales, or other paid game elements but which don't give a competitive advantage. There's so much potential in Ogame!
      Czarapus, you do have a good heart for this kind of mindset. But isnt buying DM kind of like a donation? You are purchasing DM to boost your account in some way in which the money goes to pay for future servers. Now skin sales, there used to be a time where you could choose your own skin from a ton of skins. Idk if this would be particularlly a good idea since it sounds like making a bowling ball, that is normally black, look like a giant gumball or something and then making people pay for it. I do feel like we should go back to the times of adverts. I didnt mind those at all.
    • For what it's worth increasing eco x6 to x7 serves no purpose what so ever. Mining will always be a bit more boring, choose to be more active and fleet if you don't want to be bored. This uni is already miner focussed, fleeting will be secondary. If you ask me the only spec change I would have is to add Defence to Debris field... Everything else is fine in Europa.
    • Mavericks wrote:

CZARAPUS wrote:

PAY2WIN is a problem. If they don't stop it, they will loose all players evenually. WTF is this strategy? Why not make it fair for all, increase the playerbase and create alternative streams of income via merch sales, donations, skin sales, or other paid game elements but which don't give a competitive advantage. There's so much potential in Ogame!
      Czarapus, you do have a good heart for this kind of mindset. But isnt buying DM kind of like a donation? You are purchasing DM to boost your account in some way in which the money goes to pay for future servers. Now skin sales, there used to be a time where you could choose your own skin from a ton of skins. Idk if this would be particularlly a good idea since it sounds like making a bowling ball, that is normally black, look like a giant gumball or something and then making people pay for it. I do feel like we should go back to the times of adverts. I didnt mind those at all.
      I'm fine with donations, but when it gives the player a competitive advantage it divides the community and destroys fair play. I'm all for donations and supporting the favorite game, but there's should be some balance. Now, there's no balance at all.