[TOT: 19.178.326.000] Mikoto [RIO] vs. the flying scotsman [Anathema] (A: 3.455.468.000, D: 15.722.858.000)

    • Super Advanced 20%

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Mikoto wrote:

      @Grimm sometimes you say things I agree and other things I dislike, obviously we are not the same and we think differently, but why do you hate rio but especially me? What have I done to cause you
      To hate me? And many other player, I play 18 hours a day, I will admit it I am an addict, that one reason why I am top rank, one reason why I probe a lot, again how do you expect a top rank to stay on top?
      Many of them farm inactives, or smack fleet. I said it before and ask for it international merge, and also Cygnus, Oberon, and even Vega fleet can compete with us easily. Rio has dominated the uni because we hunt other fleeters, those who are alive blue fleet.
      Hey hey... I never stated or even implied in any of my posts that I dislike you, much less hate you. I merely pointed out the fact that you do many and nice hits but more thanks to the fact that you can attack anyone in the Universe and not expect a comeback from anyone else, a return, because all other fleets that could crash you are part of your Alliance. You're a nice fleeter and dedicate yourself a lot to this game, so I actually respect you rather than hating you, I literally don't have any reason to hate you, OR most of RIO for that matter.

      Reason why I disilike RIO, is mostly because of it's top brass. I was a peaceful player back in Uni35 and was actually a RIO deut supplier, for nirO, if you know who he was(I don't remember you being in RIO at that time). I supplied him, literally every single week with over 100 million deut in exchange for crystal at favourable rates for him and me, yet one day, I got busy at work and took 20 minutes extra to get home to FS my fleet. For 20 minutes, I had 1000 RIPs and a few thosands of cargos standing with a lot of ress, mainly deut. Yet in those 20 minutes, someone from RIO who I don't know if he plays anymore, Abaddon, probed me and crashed me(no one probed me, only him)... In 20 minutes, someone who was supplying one of their own with deut for months without fail. Asked nirO why that happened and got no response. At which point I simply gave up and gave a fuck you to the game and RIO.

      So yeah, I have a pretty damn good reason to not like RIO(not specific players like you). And ofc, other than this, there's the whole history with the buying of accounts to make RIO stronger and you all getting away with it, and again I repeat, not you. Specifically, Hummer, unclesam, Little WM accounts and even WM himself.


      No other Universe has what it takes on face RIO, Cygnus Oberon and Vega would be toasted against you guys. Poland Quantum is the only one, and actually, it's the strongest Universe on org. A merge with them would've been great to finally have some Storms on this Universe. Or merge the strongest Universes all together, Spain, Italy, France and Germany also have insane fleets.

      EDIT: For those talking about the language barrier... I'm playing in EN and I'm not even british or american... So please... that's not an argument. Everyone and their mothers know a spec of english.
    • Grimm wrote:

      Mikoto wrote:

      @Grimm sometimes you say things I agree and other things I dislike, obviously we are not the same and we think differently, but why do you hate rio but especially me? What have I done to cause you
      To hate me? And many other player, I play 18 hours a day, I will admit it I am an addict, that one reason why I am top rank, one reason why I probe a lot, again how do you expect a top rank to stay on top?
      Many of them farm inactives, or smack fleet. I said it before and ask for it international merge, and also Cygnus, Oberon, and even Vega fleet can compete with us easily. Rio has dominated the uni because we hunt other fleeters, those who are alive blue fleet.
      Hey hey... I never stated or even implied in any of my posts that I dislike you, much less hate you. I merely pointed out the fact that you do many and nice hits but more thanks to the fact that you can attack anyone in the Universe and not expect a comeback from anyone else, a return, because all other fleets that could crash you are part of your Alliance. You're a nice fleeter and dedicate yourself a lot to this game, so I actually respect you rather than hating you, I literally don't have any reason to hate you, OR most of RIO for that matter.
      Reason why I disilike RIO, is mostly because of it's top brass. I was a peaceful player back in Uni35 and was actually a RIO deut supplier, for nirO, if you know who he was(I don't remember you being in RIO at that time). I supplied him, literally every single week with over 100 million deut in exchange for crystal at favourable rates for him and me, yet one day, I got busy at work and took 20 minutes extra to get home to FS my fleet. For 20 minutes, I had 1000 RIPs and a few thosands of cargos standing with a lot of ress, mainly deut. Yet in those 20 minutes, someone from RIO who I don't know if he plays anymore, Abaddon, probed me and crashed me(no one probed me, only him)... In 20 minutes, someone who was supplying one of their own with deut for months without fail. Asked nirO why that happened and got no response. At which point I simply gave up and gave a fuck you to the game and RIO.

      So yeah, I have a pretty damn good reason to not like RIO(not specific players like you). And ofc, other than this, there's the whole history with the buying of accounts to make RIO stronger and you all getting away with it, and again I repeat, not you. Specifically, Hummer, unclesam, Little WM accounts and even WM himself.


      No other Universe has what it takes on face RIO, Cygnus Oberon and Vega would be toasted against you guys. Poland Quantum is the only one, and actually, it's the strongest Universe on org. A merge with them would've been great to finally have some Storms on this Universe. Or merge the strongest Universes all together, Spain, Italy, France and Germany also have insane fleets.

      EDIT: For those talking about the language barrier... I'm playing in EN and I'm not even british or american... So please... that's not an argument. Everyone and their mothers know a spec of english.
      well understand 20min afk and fleet gone, would be upsetting, never knew niro, but from what I can tell he doesn’t play anymore. And it makes it more suspicious with no response, sometimes it happens just bad luck. But since he didn’t reply it shows full suspicion. I am hoping for the international merge, would be exciting. I am sure it won’t be easy, lots of ninja on both sides, I am sure my fleet would be taken out one day. We are all human, would be a day that I retire since this games has been just an addiction for me.
    • Mikoto wrote:

      Grimm wrote:

      Mikoto wrote:

      @Grimm sometimes you say things I agree and other things I dislike, obviously we are not the same and we think differently, but why do you hate rio but especially me? What have I done to cause you
      To hate me? And many other player, I play 18 hours a day, I will admit it I am an addict, that one reason why I am top rank, one reason why I probe a lot, again how do you expect a top rank to stay on top?
      Many of them farm inactives, or smack fleet. I said it before and ask for it international merge, and also Cygnus, Oberon, and even Vega fleet can compete with us easily. Rio has dominated the uni because we hunt other fleeters, those who are alive blue fleet.
      Hey hey... I never stated or even implied in any of my posts that I dislike you, much less hate you. I merely pointed out the fact that you do many and nice hits but more thanks to the fact that you can attack anyone in the Universe and not expect a comeback from anyone else, a return, because all other fleets that could crash you are part of your Alliance. You're a nice fleeter and dedicate yourself a lot to this game, so I actually respect you rather than hating you, I literally don't have any reason to hate you, OR most of RIO for that matter.Reason why I disilike RIO, is mostly because of it's top brass. I was a peaceful player back in Uni35 and was actually a RIO deut supplier, for nirO, if you know who he was(I don't remember you being in RIO at that time). I supplied him, literally every single week with over 100 million deut in exchange for crystal at favourable rates for him and me, yet one day, I got busy at work and took 20 minutes extra to get home to FS my fleet. For 20 minutes, I had 1000 RIPs and a few thosands of cargos standing with a lot of ress, mainly deut. Yet in those 20 minutes, someone from RIO who I don't know if he plays anymore, Abaddon, probed me and crashed me(no one probed me, only him)... In 20 minutes, someone who was supplying one of their own with deut for months without fail. Asked nirO why that happened and got no response. At which point I simply gave up and gave a fuck you to the game and RIO.

      So yeah, I have a pretty damn good reason to not like RIO(not specific players like you). And ofc, other than this, there's the whole history with the buying of accounts to make RIO stronger and you all getting away with it, and again I repeat, not you. Specifically, Hummer, unclesam, Little WM accounts and even WM himself.


      No other Universe has what it takes on face RIO, Cygnus Oberon and Vega would be toasted against you guys. Poland Quantum is the only one, and actually, it's the strongest Universe on org. A merge with them would've been great to finally have some Storms on this Universe. Or merge the strongest Universes all together, Spain, Italy, France and Germany also have insane fleets.

      EDIT: For those talking about the language barrier... I'm playing in EN and I'm not even british or american... So please... that's not an argument. Everyone and their mothers know a spec of english.
      well understand 20min afk and fleet gone, would be upsetting, never knew niro, but from what I can tell he doesn’t play anymore. And it makes it more suspicious with no response, sometimes it happens just bad luck. But since he didn’t reply it shows full suspicion. I am hoping for the international merge, would be exciting. I am sure it won’t be easy, lots of ninja on both sides, I am sure my fleet would be taken out one day. We are all human, would be a day that I retire since this games has been just an addiction for me.
      Not a fan of RIO but you had NAP with Niro not with entire ally its same happening in other unis if you sells deut to one player they think noone from his ally cant attack you...its ridiciuolus that you think you can buy protection with 100m deut weekly xD

      to be on topic nice hit Mikoto dont know you but you doing nice job in q as i noticed...and you have a fan xD
    • Mikoto, you probably confused the hater with me because of the green ava right? lol

      Jon Snow! wrote:

      Not a fan of RIO but you had NAP with Niro not with entire ally its same happening in other unis if you sells deut to one player they think noone from his ally cant attack you...its ridiciuolus that you think you can buy protection with 100m deut weekly xD
      I told him I could trade with any of his ally mates if they ever needed. So no, it wasn't about him only, but I did it most with him because he had a huge fleet to feed. Regardless, I was a "small"(for those standarts) miner with just about 20 or so million points worth of mines and most of the time it was over 150 million, on some exceptions even 200. So yeah, as a supplier that was in good faith with him and any of his mates as I told him, I at least would deserve some respect and not get attacked from them.

      And one more thing, it wasn't me who asked for a trade, he came to me first after I had raided one of his traders and we made the deal after we talked things out.

      You have to be a scumbag player to attack people who are trading constantly with your Ally mates or yourself. That's just absolutely dishonest. I wasn't a threat to them at all... The prick Abaddon just got greedy. He was just another guy licking nirO's and WM's ass like a lot of others at the time.
    • Well Rio has there rules, each Rio member has there own people they trade with, like I say to all my
      Deuterium traders, you have my full protection, I don’t pop moons, time to time I drops probes when I probe whole galaxy, I used to not probe but a few of my deuterium traders have been hit, and I personally tell them I rather hit you then feed another fleeter if you are gone for 30min plus. Some dislike it but others understand.. but yea I can’t not protect you from others Rio, since there wouldn’t be any targets at all for Rio if we never probe or attack other players deuterium traders.
      @Grimm
    • Mikoto wrote:

      Well Rio has there rules, each Rio member has there own people they trade with, like I say to all my
      Deuterium traders, you have my full protection, I don’t pop moons, time to time I drops probes when I probe whole galaxy, I used to not probe but a few of my deuterium traders have been hit, and I personally tell them I rather hit you then feed another fleeter if you are gone for 30min plus. Some dislike it but others understand.. but yea I can’t not protect you from others Rio, since there wouldn’t be any targets at all for Rio if we never probe or attack other players deuterium traders.
      @Grimm
      Perfectly understand your point of view. But it's still not honorable or honest to do something like that. But hey this is me talking, I wouldn't do it.

      But what ticked me the most was him not answering me when I asked him questions. I could've accepeted the hit if it was something like him not being informed, but not even answering? That made me think that I was set up, and I likely was. Which is why I have this grudge against RIO. Well, nirO isn't here anymore, but his account is still alive(in WM) and there's actually rumours that they are the same person.

      Anyway. I started anew, and this time I won't be making the same mistake. You huge fleeters want deuterium? Certainly won't get it from me, and this is for everyone, not just RIO, I'll only trade with friends.

      And this time you won't be having any profit with me either.
    • What am I done? ;(
      I just be in unset Polish Quantum but my anger was useless.
      Just want to know who the one is, and it is a kind of new sports.
      It is very hard way what tolerance is...
      Frankly speaking, my arrogantness is to see my Lord on the higher position. XD
      I think Polish are also arrogant people their histroy can show it.
      Invading Russia, taking a part of land from Slovakia.... just how rude!
      But it is just a story, a long time ago history.
      English barrier is quite high from me, thus I decided to learn my a b c :)
      Note : I just dislike Nationalism
    • Grimm wrote:

      Mikoto wrote:

      Well Rio has there rules, each Rio member has there own people they trade with, like I say to all my
      Deuterium traders, you have my full protection, I don’t pop moons, time to time I drops probes when I probe whole galaxy, I used to not probe but a few of my deuterium traders have been hit, and I personally tell them I rather hit you then feed another fleeter if you are gone for 30min plus. Some dislike it but others understand.. but yea I can’t not protect you from others Rio, since there wouldn’t be any targets at all for Rio if we never probe or attack other players deuterium traders.
      @Grimm
      Perfectly understand your point of view. But it's still not honorable or honest to do something like that. But hey this is me talking, I wouldn't do it.
      But what ticked me the most was him not answering me when I asked him questions. I could've accepeted the hit if it was something like him not being informed, but not even answering? That made me think that I was set up, and I likely was. Which is why I have this grudge against RIO. Well, nirO isn't here anymore, but his account is still alive(in WM) and there's actually rumours that they are the same person.

      Anyway. I started anew, and this time I won't be making the same mistake. You huge fleeters want deuterium? Certainly won't get it from me, and this is for everyone, not just RIO, I'll only trade with friends.

      And this time you won't be having any profit with me either.
      :) I agree with both of ya actually :) and since i am on pair with WM, hmm , mb even before him, dunno if that was his name always, i think it was different back back in the days.. anyways, NAP can be with a whole Ally or with just one player and again, when u conducting a NAP, both sides state their Pros n Cons :) For me specifically, I consider the NAP as , exactly what it is in long term > Non Aggression Pact - meaning, u can probe me but not mass probe and not every day 3-4x per day :) U can attack me if u see ma fleet down, but write to me 1st.. and def apologize and even as a friendly gesture return 30% of the DF :P no DF no cargos to transport yo deut yo! :P and def I count on ur help if I have an attack incoming as in ACS defend.. where, well, we both gain :D .. NO IPMs and no MDs , obliviously and most importantly :D ..
      So, from one side, i knew Aba, well , as a name in the Uni35 .. didnt like his style but wasnt much under my radar.. WM had always had some sneaky(sometimes even sleazy) tacs , but he definitely delivered in great style .. he is one of the brave Uni35 Vmode Warriors(the one who got the RIO aka Blue Castle aka Blue Land title, thus, the Alliance name -for ppl not knowing where RIO comes from :D ) but still far far away from Hatchy The Vmode Warrior .. almost a Baron now :D :P .. Radar is a new guy for me, Mikoto is also a new guy , prolly both from Quantum or Electra.. not from Uni35, well, not with those names :D .. half the rest of RIO atm r either ex allymates that cant admit they picked RIO cus they were terrible at FS and would have been wiped after a month , not pointing fingers, just stating my opinion :)
      Bout WM, littleWM, Niro, UncleSam, Hummer .. wont comment, 1stly i dun want to put salt in others soups , 2ndly , as Grimm said, its long past gone :D anyways, back on subject.. good hit Miko .. i see u more active in the past few weeks.. Radar as well.. dunno if there r still many fleets left in the Uni but well, cargo slaps do wonders as well :) GL on the repairs defender ..
      p.s for another Merge .. hmm, i dont mind merging with stronger Unis .. makes things even more interesting and alive for the top fleeters here.. but also it can backfire and see even the ppl who actually login in Quantum(fleeters mostly) go into Vmode if there is a HUGE imbalance with the new coming Alliances(from .pl as u guys wrote) .. for us, miners, meh, we just get more ppl to trade with, more ppl to know/talk with , and def more popcorn to see new CRs :D
      Aight! Xani made his famous huge posting, sorry all , I go hide waiting for GOT in 3 months :D

      To BE or Not To BE, all screw up sometimes...
    • And... my humble opinion is
      Do not judge anyone. If you judge someone you shall be judged.
      How dare you judge me? You are my Boss? Or are you my Lord?
      And if you claim Free People, the truth is just only one. You are not in Free.
      You just yell for Freedom cuz you are not free.
      I recommend you eventhough you can hide from me, you can not hide from your mind.
      I just see your kindness, why I am living.
      From me, I just figure out the reason why I live. If you ask this I can not be the answer what you want.
      Because you are independent people. Your situations are different from mine.
      And I beg you plz do not figure out your answer from me.
      Your answer is your own being.
      I can listen to your answer with my best regards, but it will be a kind of reference for me.
      With my deep apologies, I just beg your kindness.
      Farewell
    • Damn long read through history of different uni's and backstabbing and so on and so on. Never knew Mikoto was a miner. Well my hat is off to him for being a good fleeter. Doesn't matter if he is in the top alliance or not. WM and his alliance was crashed in this uni the post still stands as a number 1. They rebuild and are back in the top spot. We all know what happened with Unity. Still wanted a better end to that feud we all got robbed of seeing 2 great forces face off and some big bangs.

      As for the hit

      Nice hit attacker.

      Defender FR
    • New

      Actually, I am in very upset your ridiculous threats by your fingers.
      I beg your pardon but I should talk to you.
      So, I have a question for you.
      Are you a victor?
      If you say yes, then I can say you, Are you?
      If you say no, then I have a wonder why you ask about victories.
      Are you always in victories? Do you know protest something for yours?
      If you know this I offer you will be my teacher. I'll follow your guidances and your own path.
      Can you bear the protest against your time? :D

      Notice given for spam.

      - Marshmello

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Marshmello ().