declaring war NoEmo vs BBF (Brutal Bucking Fastards)

• War Declaration

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's nice seeing how Azrales are all over our threads. We cannot send private message without you guys not commenting on it.
      Some of you are actually creating threads for single reply from us. We are glad we are so much into your heads :)
      Cheers :*
    • Crimson Sky wrote:

So... war is declared on BBF... when Gintu who is clearly from Azraelz is the one who ninjad? Why not declare war on Azraelz? :headbanging:
      What's the point, we're at war with them almost from uni starts. Basically we're only two alliances in uni that are at least semi active and that have fleets that matters. If NoEmo falls apart this uni can be closed since Azraels can come into any system and bruteforce whatever is left. Until we're here and their 5 fleets cannot do shit to our 5 fleets this uni is not (completelly) over. Ofc it's just a matter of time when someone from NoEmo decides to quit and then we're completelly outnumbered, but it won't be that easy :) We still have something to show here.
      Let's be honest wars are useles, this is nothing but a show for everyone. It will just be few unprofitable hits to proove point and show we're not someones puppets.

Contest war would suit far better to NoEmo then azraels specially considerring turtles that they have and much more users (targets).
      I'm farming some Azraels members on weekly base but it's so small that's not worth posting, but if we were at contest war we would do much more damage faster much easier.

Standard war is useless for us since we are above that level to do useles endless hits.

We can accept war with Azrales anytime but all in all nothing would change then what it is now.
    • So... you declare on the wrong alliance, when it was a differnt alliance who ninjared you on an inactive (oh god... that is funny, always is, lost to an inactive :D ), and then said,

Basically we're only two alliances in uni that are at least semi active and that have fleets that matters.

You declared on a partial inactive alliance that has no fleet that matters... because SOMEONE ELSE took some cargo ships from you on an inactive...

Insert slow clap to show you are an idiot.
    • lol @MYST yup, he lost 200 Disco Balls..... ON AN INACTIVE....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@mouz please enlighten us as to who this supposed member of ours that you farm on a weekly basis is..... because im calling 3uIl$h1t on that statement... :rofl: :rofl:

200 disco balls.... ON AN INACTIVE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
      @MYST we are 100% on your guys side . if any of your guys see fleets heading your way, give our members a holler who are close by ;) Our fleeters have become accustomed to the taste of NoEmo fleets
      Top 10's - 8
      Retired - uni's 3,4,8,19,Electra, Japetus
      Current - Uni's 1, Virgo
    • Oh no, lost rips on an inactive... guess thats why the ego boosting war like this is needed :P thats really, did you not do ANYTHING to protect them? lanx the planet? safety probe? slow down? 200 rips.... noob!

Also Priest, im from Uriel, I just find this VERY funny and could not help but comment :)
    • If U think it's only for this you've lost you're mind. We saw what such has wrote around and how he acted that NoEmo cannot do anything to them and as soon as someone see something that they will arrange ninja or return hit. Someone from such alliance cannot do such stuff. That's the point. Fatalni lost his 220 rips because he's a retard :D this is because Such wanted to play in big leage, they wanted to do setups for us clearly. That's an act off aggressive behavior toward us which we will not tolerate. Ofcours this war is not fair. Life is not fair, get used to it.
    • good stuff bois on all sides! Let it be known the lord zagy hath returned and is making Virgo good again praise be to him. may he bless this war, :saint:
      "I will MD with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to raid and crash my brothers, and you will know my name is Mafaka when i send my recy upon thee"
    • as i already said AZRAELSZDMKG are more than welcome to declare contest war to us. DO I NEED TO REPEAT THIS 100 TIMES???

priest beast you are big mouth for so small and irrelevant player. i think i need to visit your planets maybe then your mouth will not be so big. just like you all were quiet like biatches when my homie lord got down.

there is 1 major difference between me and you! i have big mouth any time. if i got crashed or no my mouth will always be big. but you irrelevant mice will suffer now and all world will see my irrelevant hits on your planets at board now
      Being strong doesn't mean you'll never get hurt. It means even when you get hurt, you'll never let 'em defeat you.