declaring war NoEmo vs BBF (Brutal Bucking Fastards)

    • War Declaration

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • mouz wrote:

      as i already said AZRAELSZDMKG are more than welcome to declare contest war to us. DO I NEED TO REPEAT THIS 100 TIMES???

      priest beast you are big mouth for so small and irrelevant player. i think i need to visit your planets maybe then your mouth will not be so big. just like you all were quiet like biatches when my homie lord got down.

      there is 1 major difference between me and you! i have big mouth any time. if i got crashed or no my mouth will always be big. but you irrelevant mice will suffer now and all world will see my irrelevant hits on your planets at board now
      bro... it's a game??

      All this big mouth shit just sounds like what my 14 year old says at his little sister..

      Gl with the war boys.



      ACTIVE UNI'S


      JUPITER - 0 HOFS

      WASSAT - 29 HOFS
    • don't touch my planets big boy it will be game on an you know my hommie ice will be coming for you every planet 24/7
      "I will MD with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to raid and crash my brothers, and you will know my name is Mafaka when i send my recy upon thee"
    • Firestorm wrote:

      Ronnin426850 wrote:

      First post around here, but damn, I can't miss this.
      BBF have been asking for it for a long time.
      If Az decide to help this bunch of black holes, MINER most likely probably definitely 50% certain will join NoEmo.
      I have read this post a couple of times and still have no idea what the prospect of Miner merging with NoEmo is.
      Join in the war, not merge, lol

      Oh, and btw BBF can't kick out Such, cause it's his alliance. This is going to be a looooong war :D

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Ronnin426850 ().

    • Firestorm wrote:

      I still have no idea what the prospect of that happening is but I'm sure Mouz would appreciate any assistance he can get when it comes to lanxing and safety probes.

      I am also unsure the rest of your alliance shares your enthusiasm to wade in on this one Ronnin, but that is a matter for you.
      Nobody shares my enthusiasm, my enthusiasm against BBF is infinite after they nuked my 2B worth defense on Christmas (for no profit too).
      But people are getting pretty bored and the whole uni is in YOLO state since you immigrants came and made it a waste of time to play here :D
    • Ronnin426850 wrote:

      If Az decide to help this bunch of black holes, MINER most likely probably definitely 50% certain will join NoEmo.

      Just translating for those who didn't understand: If Azrael helps BBF, then some of their best farms, MINER, will join NoEmo in order to give Azrael easy profits and points destroyed.

      I actually love the idea!

      Not sure the Nemo folks do though.

      :beer:
      "Ice is a cool guy"
    • New

      Such... come join us ;)
      In every job that must be done, There is an element of fun
      You find the fun and snap! The job's a game



      And every task you undertake, Becomes a piece of cake
      A lark! A spree! It's very clear to see that!



      A Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!
    • New

      Ali is just mad that he is worse than Deadly
      How is Dorado going there buddy?

      Certainly couldn't hack it here

      Thank goodness you don't have to be good to comment, Nemo wouldn't have a cheer squad
      I didn't get to the top by being good. I got here because you suck.

      "Heretic is an :censored: " :this:
    • New

      noemo vs bbf thread - 90% azraelszdghmeuz comments...lets talk about


      MinM wrote:

      your mumble rap mouth
      Need to get the :cbanned: up out it before we can even talk about it
      Being strong doesn't mean you'll never get hurt. It means even when you get hurt, you'll never let 'em defeat you.
    • New

      mouz wrote:

      noemo vs bbf thread - 90% azraelszdghmeuz comments...lets talk about


      MinM wrote:

      your mumble rap mouth
      Need to get the :cbanned: up out it before we can even talk about it

      When I see a joke, I jump on it. When I see a really good joke, I beat it to death. You wonder why I whoop on you and your ally so bad. Is a good joke! :rofl:


      mouz wrote:

      as i already said AZRAELSZDMKG are more than welcome to declare contest war to us. DO I NEED TO REPEAT THIS 100 TIMES???

      priest beast you are big mouth for so small and irrelevant player. i think i need to visit your planets maybe then your mouth will not be so big. just like you all were quiet like biatches when my homie lord got down.

      there is 1 major difference between me and you! i have big mouth any time. if i got crashed or no my mouth will always be big. but you irrelevant mice will suffer now and all world will see my irrelevant hits on your planets at board now
      Were we all quiet? Or was I the first to grat you all and then we all tore into Ice?
      We actually weren't quiet at all. It was hilarious. You just make things up to try and sound awesome.
      I actually do stuff and make fun of you and your joke ally using facts and CRs, to actually be awesome.
      Anyone care to make sure I am right though,
      Top 01 - [TOT: 34.723.277.000] patkica [NoEmo] & v4MP1r3 [NoEmo] & A_L_E_X [NoEmo] vs. Lord of Ice [Azrael D] (A: 9.509.881.000, D: 25.213.396.000)
      If you are going to talk, at least make sure your :censored: talk is true. Otherwise you just continue looking like a jack ass. ( that is a mule )

      I hope this isn't to much text. I know reading simple sentences is hard for a certain ally. A paragraph is probably murder.
      Not sure what school books would do to your lot... is it like sunshine and vampires?
      I didn't get to the top by being good. I got here because you suck.

      "Heretic is an :censored: " :this: