[TOT: 727.946.000] NikS [Zoo] & U 557 [IMU] vs. Greek God [300] (A: 70.259.000, D: 657.687.000)

• Advanced 20%
    • New Number 1 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 727.946.000] NikS [Zoo] & U 557 [IMU] vs. Greek God [300] (A: 70.259.000, D: 657.687.000)

New

U557 found target l just added my fleet so we took all debris.
      Also Greek still threat me in game :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: but he doesnt know who am l :headbanging:
      There is not Sparta Greek.That is a Turkish Power man.
      Anyway I dedi this battle to my alliance and my deut sellers.

On 14-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker NikS [Zoo]

Light Fighter 56.226
      Cruiser 14.892
      Battleship 5.000
      Battlecruiser 2.000

Attacker U 557 [IMU]

Battleship 3.785
      Battlecruiser 2.578
      Light Fighter 36.445
      Cruiser 6.155
      Espionage Probe 3

Defender Greek God [300]

Small Cargo 664
      Light Fighter 2.181
      Heavy Fighter 61
      Cruiser 2.005
      Battleship 3.058
      Recycler 1.149
      Bomber 25
      Destroyer 544
      Battlecruiser 3.684

After the battle ...

Attacker NikS [Zoo]

Light Fighter 47.936 ( -8.290 )
      Cruiser 14.550 ( -342 )
      Battleship 4.993 ( -7 )
      Battlecruiser 2.000 ( -0 )

Attacker U 557 [IMU]

Battleship 3.770 ( -15 )
      Battlecruiser 2.578 ( -0 )
      Light Fighter 31.082 ( -5.363 )
      Cruiser 6.003 ( -152 )
      Espionage Probe 2 ( -1 )

Defender Greek God [300]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      126.281 Metal, 59.844 Crystal and 1.833.966 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 70.259.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 657.687.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 157.470.400 metal and 105.271.600 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 2.020.091 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 105.767.681
      Crystal: 87.889.444
      Deuterium: 845.966
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 194.503.091 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -341.973.281
      Crystal: -245.796.844
      Deuterium: -71.936.966
      The defender(s) lost a total of 659.707.091 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
    • New

Greek God wrote:

goodbye to your moons. Watch me soon when I return. Players be ready to destroy this cheating player. I will destroy all moons when i return watch me I promise you will never sleep without losing at least a couple moons
      Well, thats what I call sportsmanship. I dont know whole story but from what Ive gotten, it was your own ineptitude (check dictionary if you are unsure what that means). Put blame where it belongs, squarely on your shoulders.
    • New

I passed out on a timed lanx hit from a MD on darkside. They acs and make draw. My fleet return and niks take advantage knowing I was off for once in game I was off. Funny part it was Zoo his ally I worked with on the MD. I think they were mad i messed up our hit didnt get acs invite out incase acs defend and i blacked out so they sent their foul dogs at me
    • New

Greek God wrote:

I passed out on a timed lanx hit from a MD on darkside. They acs and make draw. My fleet return and niks take advantage knowing I was off for once in game I was off. Funny part it was Zoo his ally I worked with on the MD. I think they were mad i messed up our hit didnt get acs invite out incase acs defend and i blacked out so they sent their foul dogs at me

Its better that they hit u then someeone else right?

nice hit.. Keep it up

Glotr God

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• New

Greek God wrote:

goodbye to your moons. Watch me soon when I return. Players be ready to destroy this cheating player. I will destroy all moons when i return watch me I promise you will never sleep without losing at least a couple moons
      Greek still threat me :) u dont know nothing ( john snow ). I realize you don't know me.lf u know me u cant speak like that.
      l know u hurt , you r suffering and lose your fleet also u r mad but none of them wont change anything.so we passed through you :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: u should accept it.l know that is so hard for u :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: but it is just game not there is not SPARTA. :closed:
    • New

Looks like this could be fun, get the popcorn out;)...nice mess attackers...though this could be dirty if you knew he was off because he was actively working with your ally on a hit that was going down i.e. MD on darkside....but like u say, is just a game, why cry over spilt milk.....even though play does reflect true character most of the time....anyways, Keep It Moving

Glotr Def...You've been cool so far about answering questions, so hopefully you can clear this up for me....So Nike alliance was helping you with MD hit, then ACS defended the target to get draw, then returned you? Sorry if I didn't get the story right, I thought that was what you said above and I couldn't understand why you didn't have any fodder with that fleet, but getting returned after a hit would explain the missing lf.....or did they just help with MD and know you might possibly be off after your fleet returned and U557 was watching? Just want to know if this is straight up play or shady ish....also, Nike is suppose to be pretty good fleeter, think he was top of Virgo I think as Bert something....but I could be wrong there too
      Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
      Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
    • New

O_M_A_187 wrote:

Glotr Def...You've been cool so far about answering questions, so hopefully you can clear this up for me....So Nike alliance was helping you with MD hit, then ACS defended the target to get draw, then returned you? Sorry if I didn't get the story right, I thought that was what you said above and I couldn't understand why you didn't have any fodder with that fleet, but getting returned after a hit would explain the missing lf.....or did they just help with MD and know you might possibly be off after your fleet returned and U557 was watching? Just want to know if this is straight up play or shady ish....also, Nike is suppose to be pretty good fleeter, think he was top of Virgo I think as Bert something....but I could be wrong there too

I will write from my perspective since I was one of the 2 guys from Zoo he worked with, and 2 others from 300 for 5 total.

We popped some of Darkside's moons but failed to get the main target on night one, so we come back on night two.
      It was a bit uncertain where he had fs after the first failed night of md, but we chose 2 and went on them.
      We pop one and find about 500kk of his fleet there, less than 1/4 of the main thing, so we figure he split for fs.

So any of us could have solo hit this chunk of the fleet for the top 2 solo, but with defends a single attacker would be forced away.
      We decided Greek God would fly, and myself as well to scare off any defend. We had recs timed and were confident in any hit with our two fleets vs ITA fleets.
      Around this time the other Zoo member who worked with us had to get off.

Well as the time of the hit gets close Greek God is not responding, and he was our primary lanx for the hit.
      About 20 mins to go we get another lanx on it and see all of ITA is trying to defend, and Darkside has 25k ships deploying from another surviving moon.
      Greek God never came on and the hit went through, clearly a huge loss, about 800kk loss for Greek God.

I had to hop off at this time as well, and when I came back about 3 hours later Greek God had been crashed by Niks as you see here.
      Greek God thinks either myself or the other from Zoo betrayed him to our ally, but we were both off after the hit.
      As far as I know no one else from Zoo knew, unless they saw the moons dead and lanxed.

I think Greek God lost half his fleet because he couldn't invite for ACS because he fell asleep, and lost the other half for the same reason. :(

As for the hit itself, huge bang and congrats on the NN1. It is just super unfortunate about the timing.
      Current Universes: Europa
      Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum
      Basic 20%: 1000+
      Advanced 20%: ~180
      Top Tens: 6
    • New

nothing44 wrote:

Very nice job guys and big profit. What can i say anymore :)
      No fr to greek god cos no one is dog in this game.
      @ Ramco read above comment of yours and say again very fr to defender. Isn t Niks ur friend ??
      @Nik$ and U557 are like my brothers. We also meet and come together in real life as well. I said vfr to defender because i know @Greek God spent his time and effort into his game so this is what gentlemens, good rivals do.
    • New

Alright to the people wondering if zoo ally did anything wrong let me explain everything! Few days ago i got an account to join old friends ans have fun so since black magic had my rank i had to get him somehow so i met greek god which then me him.and kenny decided to take him out as he mentioned no one else knew about it but us. So yesterday we popped his g2 moon and saw 500kk of his fleet coming back me and lonestar had to get up early so we couldnt fly since it was returning late. I told greek god he can pm couple of zoo members to fly with him because i knew it was a trap but he never did because he wanted to make up the profits from.rips lost and then he fell asleep and got crashed by u557 with a simple spy n fly type of hit ! I wake up to all this with no idea whats going on. Anyone whi knows me knows i dont need to cheat or betray to get a hit done . Even tho i got called names and whatever wish u a fast rebuild and nice hit
    • New

ok. Everyone told the story from their side and this is the our part.

Me @Nik$ and U557 were chatting via our WhatsApp group and i noticed huge drop of greek god. I messaged to group and saying someone crushed greek guy so please check his colonies if we can get free df. U557 was checking and realised one of his close colonie has got some fleet and started to wait his timers. At this point he was totally off. Even other 300 guys were off in his ss. When we were sure he is off made quick acs and boom. Everything just finished in 30 mins or so. We didn't even know @Lonestar and 300 guys did md to black magic. No one mentioned it in zoo's chat group.

Spy and fly . . .
    • New

Thanks for all the info...just sounds like sh!t communication, bad luck, and good timing&bad timing....I've seen things like this happen before...sucks, but seems legit....but I don't play here, but stories sound reasonable and consistent...to me at least. Anyways, nice attack and mess attackers.

Glotr def, sounds like u found some motivation....revenge, have fun
      Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
      Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
    • New

O_M_A_187 wrote:

Looks like this could be fun, get the popcorn out;)...nice mess attackers...though this could be dirty if you knew he was off because he was actively working with your ally on a hit that was going down i.e. MD on darkside....but like u say, is just a game, why cry over spilt milk.....even though play does reflect true character most of the time....anyways, Keep It Moving

@O_M_A_187 yeah m8 l am real Bert Ozan from Xanthus.l played 8months in Xanthus I retired from there but some1 still uses my nick name.this is very annoying.Anyway l dont have knowledge about MD on Darkside or ACS or anything.Also l didnt find greek's fleet.U557 saw him and call me ACS l just added my fleet.That is all.

kokos wrote:

Very nice hit Niks.. congratz

m8 l love your pic. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: