[TOT: 142.190.000] CharlotteDelahaye [B A A L] vs. OPAINATALNAOEXISTE [THREAT] (A: 27.386.000, D: 114.804.000)

• Advanced 20%
    • RIP-Kill

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 142.190.000] CharlotteDelahaye [B A A L] vs. OPAINATALNAOEXISTE [THREAT] (A: 27.386.000, D: 114.804.000)

Spotted 6 disco balls sitting sent fleet. In flight 2 more were made. He came 30min before my slowpoke lvl1 recy and took def. So its VFR for both of us. Still some disco balls are down

On 15-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker CharlotteDelahaye [B A A L]

Small Cargo 1
      Light Fighter 38.472
      Battlecruiser 11.999
      Destroyer 606

Defender OPAINATALNAOEXISTE [THREAT]

Large Cargo 500
      Recycler 5
      Solar Satellite 60
      Deathstar 8
      Rocket Launcher 192
      Light Laser 73
      Heavy Laser 43
      Gauss Cannon 72
      Ion Cannon 207
      Plasma Turret 179
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker CharlotteDelahaye [B A A L]

Small Cargo 1 ( -0 )
      Light Fighter 37.413 ( -1.059 )
      Battlecruiser 11.734 ( -265 )
      Destroyer 601 ( -5 )

Defender OPAINATALNAOEXISTE [THREAT]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      1.586.099 Metal, 533.913 Crystal and 431.098 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 27.386.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 114.804.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 16.343.100 metal and 14.117.700 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 2.551.110 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -9.840.901
      Crystal: -11.375.087
      Deuterium: -3.618.902
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 24.834.890 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -39.898.499
      Crystal: -33.010.713
      Deuterium: -13.985.098
      The defender(s) lost a total of 86.894.310 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
      Do you know why the snow is white?...Because it forgot what colour it was
    • This aint even a scratch
      So no worry Charlotte ^^
      At least you are having fun
      Thats what matter ;)

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Decent flying, considering your rank. I normally am not a fan of hits which have no profits, but gotta say you're doing pretty well considering your rank. Almost every hit you make is going close to all-in (judging by your military points).
      Hopefully defender wasn't as bitter as when I flew over him a bit. :)
    • Apart from the 24M profit of course? :youcrazy: And two references made to the attacker's rank, which doesn't come into it at all. There are players in the top 50 who can't fleet for sh*t, C D has always fired in hit after hit :beer:

I noticed your MPD is barely over 1kk. Not great "considering your rank" :rofl:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tyler Durden ().

• Tyler Durden wrote:

And two references made to the attacker's rank, which doesn't come into it at all. There are players in the top 50 who can't fleet for sh*t, C D has always fired in hit after hit
      Maybe here it doesn't, but tables flip so easily on a player with lower rank. Just about any stronger miner (say in top 400 of overall score) could instabuild more than enough to deflect any fleet of a weaker player (say around rank 1500). And even if miner gets hit (s)he can recover pretty quick, unlike the weaker player. That being said, every hit C D performs on a player who's over 1000 places ahead is respect-worthy - that's what I'm doing here, applauding the attitude and dedication. No more, no less.

Tyler Durden wrote:

I noticed your MPD is barely over 1kk. Not great "considering your rank"
      Not sure if this "critic" pointed towards me, but whatever... I pointed C D's rank out because whether you like it or not, it matters at least a little bit (read above). It was all in a positive manner, in case you haven't noticed. :)

Display Spoiler
      Btw I noticed your economy and research points are not great either, considering you're a fleeter. Does it matter to you, does it matter to anyone? No. You're obviously a fleeter (with a few decent hits here in UNI1, ain't gonna lie), so you probably don't care for any category apart from fleeting.
      Well, same goes for me. I'm trying to play in the balanced way - a way which isn't really close to fleeting. That being said, I don't actually aim for MPD : MPL ratio. Though, I can agree my military points could be a bit better, "considering my rank".

The post was edited 1 time, last by Watafaka ().

• But you've read it anyway, "ffs". Just trying to be cool with that "yo, tl;dr", aye? Fine with me either way. ¯¯\_(ヅ)_/¯¯

Alright fam, u da best in this game, u r the badass, whatever floats your boat... Just don't switch word "losses" with "profits" next time plz :)

As for the hit: once again, nice one even tho there were no profits. No doubt we'll see the attacker climbing up on the scoreboard. A tiny applause for me and I'm out from this CR now, have a good one!
    • Watafaka wrote:

But you've read it anyway, "ffs". Just trying to be cool with that "yo, tl;dr", aye? Fine with me either way. ¯¯\_(ヅ)_/¯¯

Alright fam, u da best in this game, u r the badass, whatever floats your boat... Just don't switch word "losses" with "profits" next time plz :)

As for the hit: once again, nice one even tho there were no profits. No doubt we'll see the attacker climbing up on the scoreboard. A tiny applause for me and I'm out from this CR now, have a good one!
      I can tell you're the kind of guy that being funny doesn't come naturally to. You're trying too hard, there's a desperation in your posts to appear funny when in actual fact you are just haemorrhage nonsense. But as you were :D