Cassandra Vandales new siggy.

• Constructive criticism

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah, it's a quite beautiful painting, cngrtz.

The girl looks cute, but on the other hand, imho, not very smart. I imagine Cassandra, ofc is pretty, but definitely should look more clever. Maybe she should were glasses?

Also in this skimpy habiliment she looks rather profligate than knowledgeable. Ofc I don't mind her being lascivious, but not sure... Well... Don't know if Cassandra, well, never mind...

If i were an artist, i guess, i would rather try to express her mind virtues, not sheer sexuality.

And is it a scythe what she wields? Together with this cold blue complexion it makes a bit eerie impressions. Cyanosis?

Still i admire the artist's maestry.
      i learnt something today...
    • Stan_Marsh wrote:

• Yeah, it's a quite beautiful painting, cngrtz.

The girl looks cute, but on the other hand, imho, not very smart. I imagine Cassandra, ofc is pretty, but definitely should look more clever. Maybe she should were glasses?

Also in this skimpy habiliment she looks rather profligate than knowledgeable. Ofc I don't mind her being lascivious, but not sure... Well... Don't know if Cassandra, well, never mind...

If i were an artist, i guess, i would rather try to express her mind virtues, not sheer sexuality.

And is it a scythe what she wields? Together with this cold blue complexion it makes a bit eerie impressions. Cyanosis?

Still i admire the artist's maestry.
      She is holding a liars harp. and After many talks with Cass she has a very attractive mind that can be intellectually sexy. and the blue's and burgandies are the calculating mind of a person who makes a choice and go'es to work making it happen.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en