TOP 02 - [TOT: 33.180.716.000] Pirate andy [Azrael D] & Heretic [Azrael D] & Firestorm [Azrael D] & Lord of Ice [Azrael D] & IsaacAsimov [Azrael D] vs. Zagy [NoEmo] & A_L_E_X [NoEmo] (A: 3.951.391.000, D: 29.229.325.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TOP 02 - [TOT: 33.180.716.000] Pirate andy [Azrael D] & Heretic [Azrael D] & Firestorm [Azrael D] & Lord of Ice [Azrael D] & IsaacAsimov [Azrael D] vs. Zagy [NoEmo] & A_L_E_X [NoEmo] (A: 3.951.391.000, D: 29.229.325.000)

Good people of Virgo, gather around, grab a chair and put your glasses on cause this is the read you've been waiting for :D

This epic saga commenced 42 hours ago, as Zagy was preparing himself to go to sleep, sending his fleet on a long 40-hour fleetsave at NoEmo's alliance hub.

We had spotted a hole in his FS and so, as he logged off Me, heretic and Fire launched cross-SS Moon Destruction to both of his deploy moons. :rocketlauncher:

A little less than 7 hours later, they were gone, and we saw the dreaded sight that this long FS was at the time. :golly:

Some of us were slightly discouraged by the length of the deploy and considered calling it off, but lo and behold, the Frozen One hath no life and so the maniacal, methodical lanxing commenced. :gamer:

As time moved on, it was more and more obvious what Nemo's plan would be: no recall, 4 defends on planet, 4 defends on moon, totalling 8 fleets to counter our 5 biggest. The hit would be huge, destruction and carnage aplenty, and it was a pure toss-up as to which side would come out on top, depending on how the recycling of the DF went. :shrug:

A little bit of trash talk between alliances, "psychological warfare" (or "psychic" as Zagy would calll it :D ), a lot of cheating accusations due to my being online for almost 24 hours straight with only a few 15-30 min naps.

We set our fleetsaves to arrive on time for the big launch, activated our alarms, got ready for it all. All our RIPs were launched,

Now this morning was the time to load the fleet up and fire all these bad boys. As we start organizing, we get a message from Thrust - he got caught up in something and the Nemo guys got his full fleet. Recycled all DF, stole loot. :complaingrumble:

This slightly changed the balance of fleets as we had to replace him with a much smaller fleet (no offence @IsaacAsimov :D ) and would mean more losses on our side, and less on Nemo's side during the final big crash.

We started exploring other ideas to try and turn this hit more to our advantage, and we finally decide upon the following strategy:

NoEmo's defends on planet landed earlier than Zagy's deploy, so we would set the fleet to hit 10 sec before his deploy, and wait until the very last second to slow down right after his deploy. :vain:

Our hope was that at least one of them, or multiple if not all, would recall in a scramble in the last 40 seconds as it became apparent we would hit their 4 planet defends without Zagy's fleet or their moon defends, resulting in huge losses for them.

I would then send a 100% probe with a flight time of 44 seconds with approx 35 seconds to go.

We spent all the res we had saved up in instant building of fleet to gather as much fire power as possible, and the fleets took off. :hi:

Then, in the last 10 minutes, the most epic moment happened.

I was the one in charge of slowing and I have to admit I messed it up. I was extremely stressed and tired due to the non stop action for 40 hours, and after adding my 3 first slow probes, I sat on fleet screen to wait for the time to add my last probe. :sleep:

However, I stayed on that screen way too long (approx 3/4 minutes) without refreshing, which I always normally do, and when it came time to click "Send", the f :cbanned: n' server had LOGGED ME OUT. :topicclosed:

Dammit! F :cbanned: !!! Shit!!! I fucked the hit guys, my bad!!!

And then this CR appeared... :thumbsup:

On 19-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Pirate andy [Azrael D]

Deathstar 203
      Battleship 50.928
      Destroyer 25.075
      Battlecruiser 55.543
      Small Cargo 180.446
      Light Fighter 1.002.391
      Heavy Fighter 101.274
      Cruiser 474.340

Attacker Heretic [Azrael D]

Deathstar 940
      Battleship 50.000
      Bomber 5.000
      Destroyer 29.912
      Battlecruiser 49.994
      Small Cargo 301.210
      Light Fighter 1.517.446
      Heavy Fighter 190.107
      Cruiser 254.461

Attacker Firestorm [Azrael D]

Deathstar 3.115
      Battleship 124.961
      Destroyer 40.996
      Battlecruiser 100.424
      Small Cargo 390.034
      Light Fighter 1.878.985
      Heavy Fighter 609
      Cruiser 398.971

Attacker Lord of Ice [Azrael D]

Deathstar 1.297
      Battleship 87.773
      Bomber 326
      Destroyer 31.349
      Battlecruiser 50.924
      Small Cargo 265.139
      Light Fighter 1.005.170
      Heavy Fighter 359
      Cruiser 404.183

Attacker IsaacAsimov [Azrael D]

Battleship 25.019
      Bomber 1.113
      Destroyer 12.017
      Battlecruiser 28.005
      Small Cargo 60.138
      Light Fighter 300.178
      Heavy Fighter 7.539
      Cruiser 33.201

Defender Zagy [NoEmo]

Small Cargo 16
      Large Cargo 29.895
      Cruiser 14.228
      Battleship 1.009
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 413
      Espionage Probe 206
      Solar Satellite 2.000
      Battlecruiser 20.208
      Rocket Launcher 23.899
      Light Laser 469.954
      Heavy Laser 1.800
      Gauss Cannon 400
      Plasma Turret 6.031
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

Defender A_L_E_X [NoEmo]

Deathstar 100
      Small Cargo 140.008
      Large Cargo 23.700
      Light Fighter 901.687
      Heavy Fighter 8.072
      Cruiser 244.562
      Battleship 34.239
      Bomber 334
      Destroyer 11.091
      Battlecruiser 103.188

After the battle ...

Attacker Pirate andy [Azrael D]

Deathstar 203 ( -0 )
      Battleship 50.784 ( -144 )
      Destroyer 25.033 ( -42 )
      Battlecruiser 55.382 ( -161 )
      Small Cargo 159.261 ( -21.185 )
      Light Fighter 885.552 ( -116.839 )
      Heavy Fighter 94.918 ( -6.356 )
      Cruiser 470.152 ( -4.188 )

Attacker Heretic [Azrael D]

Deathstar 940 ( -0 )
      Battleship 49.863 ( -137 )
      Bomber 4.988 ( -12 )
      Destroyer 29.842 ( -70 )
      Battlecruiser 49.860 ( -134 )
      Small Cargo 266.386 ( -34.824 )
      Light Fighter 1.340.557 ( -176.889 )
      Heavy Fighter 177.710 ( -12.397 )
      Cruiser 252.211 ( -2.250 )

Attacker Firestorm [Azrael D]

Deathstar 3.115 ( -0 )
      Battleship 124.610 ( -351 )
      Destroyer 40.920 ( -76 )
      Battlecruiser 100.177 ( -247 )
      Small Cargo 345.430 ( -44.604 )
      Light Fighter 1.663.312 ( -215.673 )
      Heavy Fighter 573 ( -36 )
      Cruiser 395.566 ( -3.405 )

Attacker Lord of Ice [Azrael D]

Deathstar 1.297 ( -0 )
      Battleship 87.542 ( -231 )
      Bomber 324 ( -2 )
      Destroyer 31.289 ( -60 )
      Battlecruiser 50.782 ( -142 )
      Small Cargo 234.194 ( -30.945 )
      Light Fighter 887.422 ( -117.748 )
      Heavy Fighter 333 ( -26 )
      Cruiser 400.745 ( -3.438 )

Attacker IsaacAsimov [Azrael D]

Battleship 24.941 ( -78 )
      Bomber 1.109 ( -4 )
      Destroyer 11.997 ( -20 )
      Battlecruiser 27.921 ( -84 )
      Small Cargo 52.842 ( -7.296 )
      Light Fighter 264.268 ( -35.910 )
      Heavy Fighter 7.022 ( -517 )
      Cruiser 32.911 ( -290 )

Defender Zagy [NoEmo]

Destroyed!

Defender A_L_E_X [NoEmo]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      276.128.478 Metal, 0 Crystal and 288.305.211 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 3.951.391.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 29.229.325.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 8.870.956.500 metal and 5.476.532.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 564.433.689 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      2.372.454.000 Metal and 2.372.454.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -88.079.522
      Crystal: 1.200.677.000
      Deuterium: 245.353.211
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.357.950.689 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -16.354.518.478
      Crystal: -10.327.474.000
      Deuterium: -3.111.766.211
      The defender(s) lost a total of 29.793.758.689 units.