again new uni ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• again new uni ?

another uni .... and now its 2x eco... i mean how the F ..are we supposed to catch up to older unies if we start playin it ?

sometimes i ask myself .. so you guys ever think about the stuff you doin .

• Now a miner uni, the next one will be a fleeter uni and these two will be merged in a couple of years to make a balanced uni :modo:
      Since 2008
      Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44>uni 1, Taurus>uni1, Kallisto, Quantum

Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 177 (merged 2018)
      Posted HoFs in merged uni 1 since November 2018: 23
      Posted HoFs in Zibal since Jan 2019: 33
    • NoMoreAngel wrote:

Moved the thread to general and haven't you noticed that the GF makes a new uni every 1,5 months?

Btw why does everyone always want to catch up to older unis? Do you guys always think about getting merged into some old uni or why?
      My Kalisto account was forced into Quantum :doofylook: :crazy:

Yes @NoMoreAngel

I always wonder if its worth playing a new x1 fleet speed account but figure whats the point?
      Because it might get merged into a x5 fleet speed uni 2 years on, which doesn't suit my life style :headbanging:

Next silly question please...
      Since 2008
      Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44>uni 1, Taurus>uni1, Kallisto, Quantum

Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 177 (merged 2018)
      Posted HoFs in merged uni 1 since November 2018: 23
      Posted HoFs in Zibal since Jan 2019: 33
    • Again , another universe with Cr@p specs. Seems it's been like that for the last 4 universes, and i saw that they open a new universe between 50 to 70 days apart ( can't really say i care about that ), but the least they could do is give us a decent server, not every god dam time for the server to have either to much of something or to less of something, never a balance. I saw in the news letter that with the hyperspace tech cargo increase they kind of hinted at the possibility of increasing the eco speed even further. I was actually hoping this new server would have been a x8 eco. And NoMoreAngel, it is not that we think about getting merged with an older universe, it is that new universes are merged with older universes regardless of what we want, so seems pretty normal for the people in the new universes to want to catch up with the older one, otherwise there will be a grade imbalance when the merge does happen. x8 eco, 3 Fleet speed, 50 DF, 0.5 deut consumption, +40 fields, no dam DiDF. Those would be some sweet sick stats for a new universe. has a nice balance, you can mine as well as fleet with those stats, and you don't have to worry that someone will crash your sats because there is some insane 80% DF and also defense in DF.
    • I am looking to play perhaps a 3-4x fleet uni.
      I am in Europa and the DF is only 40% which is lower than I would like. Even 50% would open up a lot of hits.

On the other hand I am in Fenrir which is bad for the opposite reasons. Impossible to not be profitable overnight, get planets farmed regularly since 80% df and 80% DiDF is too much
      I have seen people make hits where the attacker loses significantly more than the defender but profits.
      DF of this high removes the skill from the game, just attack everything and have enough recs and you profit.

I think like @alexg2222 said, a balanced 50% df uni with high eco and no DiDF would be a dream uni for me.
      Good enough DF to fleet in, nice enough eco to mine in
      Current Universes: Europa, Janice.fr
      Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Fenrir
      Basic 20%: 1000+
      Advanced 20%: ~200
      Top Tens: 8
    • We all shuld join on ogame.de on himalia uni 25.03, great specs
      The universe will only have
      6 galaxies
      6 times the speed for the economy
      5x speed for the fleet
      12 times research speed
      The fuel consumption for flights is only 70% of the normal costs
      70% fleet into the debris field
      +25 fields extra for each planet (also HP)
      25,000 dark matter after validationwe
      HunTeR :sniper: :huntsman: :censored:
    • SniPeR wrote:

We all shuld join on ogame.de on himalia uni 25.03, great specs
      6 galaxies
      5x speed for the fleet
      12 times research speed
      Some of us are going in .fr

FR:
      5 galaxies
      7x eco (7x research)
      6x fleet
      80% DF
      50% fuel
      +30 fields
      spy cargo - yes

Also 2x the people of .org (on average their unis have 2.3x the player numbers of .org)
    • NoMoreAngel wrote:

Moved the thread to general and haven't you noticed that the GF makes a new uni every 1,5 months?

Btw why does everyone always want to catch up to older unis? Do you guys always think about getting merged into some old uni or why?

Because how else do you have a hope in starting an account in Universe 1, for example, & catching up with the top (300m points +) whilst they're all playing... or in Quantum. Good luck starting an account from scratch in Quantum lol with hopes of reaching the top :rofl: Starting accounts in those universes with any hope of playing at the top is a waste of time.

New universes offer players, old & new, a catch up in an inevitable merge. That's a good thing. :thumbup:

As for this new universe... I suspect that they want to have two x1 fleet communities. One of which centers around universe 1, and the other Dorado and this universe (which will be merged into each other). I wouldn't be surprised to see a x1/x3 come out in a few months... or a x1/x4.

:zpopcorn:

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ GO for Uriel & Vega - My SGO is nk320 ~

~ Experience is something you gain after you need it ~
    • Nixian wrote:

SniPeR wrote:

We all shuld join on ogame.de on himalia uni 25.03, great specs
      6 galaxies
      5x speed for the fleet
      12 times research speed
      Some of us are going in .fr
      FR:
      5 galaxies
      7x eco (7x research)
      6x fleet
      80% DF
      50% fuel
      +30 fields
      spy cargo - yes

Also 2x the people of .org (on average their unis have 2.3x the player numbers of .org)

SniPeR wrote:

french is better specs but i dont like that language ,damn
      i second you there nix

@SniPeR we will prob make a universal alliance with english only inside and maybe some french speaking diplomats for outside problems. A decent sized alliance not to big bot to small can have a nice number of fleeters and good number of miners to back up things.