ACS 6 - [TOT: 1.051.094.000] warmaster [Zoo] & Booty Wizard [Zoo] vs. BUY DEUT [AC DC] (A: 210.633.000, D: 840.461.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ACS 6 - [TOT: 1.051.094.000] warmaster [Zoo] & Booty Wizard [Zoo] vs. BUY DEUT [AC DC] (A: 210.633.000, D: 840.461.000)

We made this hit shortly after being ninja'd and it should have been a nice 200kk profit to kick off our rebuild
      Instead the only one to profit was Game Forge :headbanging:

Defender instad 4700 recs and scooped all df, blamed lag for getting hit, then went v mode :crazy:

Figured i would share our failure since such a large fleet went down :stick:

Thanks to @warmaster2- for flying with me. Maybe we shouldn't for a while, our luck together is not so hot :rofl:

On 22-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker warmaster [Zoo]

Cruiser 3.292
      Battleship 2.786

Attacker Booty Wizard [Zoo]

Battleship 2.966
      Battlecruiser 1.748
      Cruiser 2.001
      Small Cargo 21.639
      Light Fighter 63.224

Defender BUY DEUT [AC DC]

Large Cargo 980
      Light Fighter 9.985
      Heavy Fighter 81
      Cruiser 4.116
      Battleship 3.299
      Colony Ship 5
      Recycler 6.000
      Espionage Probe 57
      Bomber 41
      Battlecruiser 4.220

After the battle ...

Attacker warmaster [Zoo]

Cruiser 2.779 ( -513 )
      Battleship 2.764 ( -22 )

Attacker Booty Wizard [Zoo]

Battleship 2.954 ( -12 )
      Battlecruiser 1.748 ( -0 )
      Cruiser 1.725 ( -276 )
      Small Cargo 9.832 ( -11.807 )
      Light Fighter 28.603 ( -34.621 )

Defender BUY DEUT [AC DC]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 1.200 Crystal and 5.303.280 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 210.633.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 840.461.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 240.233.200 metal and 145.894.400 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 5.304.480 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -144.787.000
      Crystal: -64.266.800
      Deuterium: 3.725.280
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 205.328.520 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -215.562.800
      Crystal: -154.574.800
      Deuterium: -89.500.280
      The defender(s) lost a total of 459.637.880 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
      Current Universes: Europa, Janice.fr
      Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Fenrir
      Basic 20%: 1000+
      Advanced 20%: ~200
      Top Tens: 8
    • i was coming to acs def and you slowed your fleet on last 2 min. then i recall and he would fs. but he could not. i spied warmaster in last 2 min to blind lanx.i can show the evidence, i have all the screen shots.
      we have a problem in turkey that ogame has lag(and yes, still laggy). i opened a ticket for it and waiting for answer.

anyway nice hit. congratz.
    • aur wrote:

@Mavericks silverwing assigned a go in friday.
      i dont care about your admins or gos quantity. thats not my problem. if you sell dm you should provide service in time.
      The way it sounded like was the blame was partly on us. I am not sure what is going on but GF did roll in a change where if you pay I think either credit card or banking account, there is an e-check of some sort that takes time to clear. Maybe that is what happened?
    • Mavericks wrote:

@aur Im confused as to what you are talking about. Anything ingame, as a recommendation, should be handled with the GameOperator of your universe. Maybe they might know about any game spikes or lags.
      @Mavericks thats why i went crazy.

aur wrote:

i was coming to acs def and you slowed your fleet on last 2 min. then i recall and he would fs. but he could not. i spied warmaster in last 2 min to blind lanx.i can show the evidence, i have all the screen shots.
      we have a problem in turkey that ogame has lag(and yes, still laggy). i opened a ticket for it and waiting for answer.

anyway nice hit. congratz.
      as you see(!) i explained all and opened ticket. and you say solve this with go of your universe. really lol.

i understand this "dont write anything here about slow or incapable(surely not) gos or bad things about gf". its an attempt to close the event.

people can make mistakes. but if you protect this or try to close, i understand this as "company policy". and i am sure about that.

turkish coma lied about merging i closed my #1 account on turkish andromeda.(i told lier,self-seeker and incapable to him in forum but he could not ban me. couse i screen shoted all the lies).
      a .us go crushed fleet and did not get ban i closed my .us account.
      so i can see this is company policy.

and finally, i am not blaming. i talk about truths.
    • aur wrote:

"dont write anything here about slow or incapable(surely not) gos or bad things about gf"
      I never said you can't complain. I am saying that there are more constructive ways in finding the solution. Were you the only player having issues? If you were not, did anyone else place a ticket? If you have data on your phone, did you try logging in there? Im just asking you or suggesting to you to try something else. And....

aur wrote:

but if you protect this or try to close
      Im not protecting or closing anything. Im trying to have a civil conversation with you about the issue you are having. It seems you were bent on blaming game team who literally have nothing to do with the possible lags and such. And if ALL of ogame is having these lags and game spikes, maybe more should speak up and report it so we can get it properly dealt with. I don't think that is too much to ask?
    • @Mavericks

Thanks for your suggestion.
      i told that i opened a ticket and they dont answer for 4 days.i wrote this on forum and you said solve your problem with go. I can't man,i hope, i will when they answer.lol. thats why i understood this as a protection.(my main is not english so i migght miss understand,if yes sry)

i am not talking about persona, i dont blame game team.i blame gf! is not having halfless team member gf's policy? not only .org universes. its same in all universes. i donth think wanting to get fast and capable serve is too much.

The post was edited 1 time, last by aur ().

• As it shown on the current situation, we can t receive any answer from game operators and as they are ignoring our tickets.
      I ve also opened many tickets about bot players and no reply as usual.
      Basicly if we can t receive any reply from any GO there is no place to speak except here.
      Frankly there are not much ogame players and universes dying within 6-8 weeks.. And if you can t manage the matters you won t find anyone to play anymore.

Anyway, Does anyone will reply us ?