ACS 2 - [TOT: 171.843.000] Djubre [DoP] & Euge [DoP] vs. Ajcoolfire [TAP] (A: 48.160.000, D: 123.683.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ACS 2 - [TOT: 171.843.000] Djubre [DoP] & Euge [DoP] vs. Ajcoolfire [TAP] (A: 48.160.000, D: 123.683.000)

Good evening Dorado! Proud to present you the new No.1! :thumbsup:

Most certainly not the cleanest hit coming from us or the most profitable but considering the circumstances we can be absolutely happy with the outcome. Seemingly just a regular spy and fly but in reality quite different. AJ was on our radar for a while now, he was not a difficult player to figure out, but definitely a difficult player to crash. His routine was fairly simple and pretty much always stayed the same.The problem was mainly the time that we had to put in catching him and the will itself. Even though we knew when he was FSing and when was his fleet returning we couldn't do much since he was always online when the fleet arrived and was DF FSing on a inactive player. Nevertheless we kept a close eye on him for a while now hoping he will make a mistake... And that's what happened. I have to give mad props to @Eugene111 since he's the one that spotted him, we were both skeptical on the outcome since we weren't so lucky in the past 24 h but I guess the luck has turned around on this one... Glad to have him back on our team, it's been a long time since we were terrorizing Antares together :D
      Originally we were planning on taking AJ together with couple other ally members but nobody could join this afternoon so we had to go for it by ourselves, lost a lot of profit because of that but as Marzal says ''profit is for weaklings, the hit remains, profit fades'' :beer:
      Respect to AJ, he kept his fleet safe since the uni started, we did left a lot of ress behind us and he took a chunk of the debris so his recovery should not be that difficult, haven't heard from him yet, regardless of that wish you FR and that you continue playing :D

Dedication goes to several people that left us recently @ObelicS_DoP and Marzal! Was a pleasure playing with you guys!

Viva DOP!

On 24-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Djubre [DoP]

Light Fighter 5.500
      Cruiser 1.000
      Battleship 600
      Battlecruiser 545

Attacker Euge [DoP]

Light Fighter 2.688
      Heavy Fighter 263
      Battleship 508
      Battlecruiser 438
      Cruiser 752

">

Defender Ajcoolfire [TAP]

Small Cargo 3.216
      Large Cargo 2.149
      Light Fighter 10.969
      Heavy Fighter 465
      Cruiser 406
      Battleship 140
      Recycler 744
      Espionage Probe 928
      Bomber 18
      Destroyer 223
      Battlecruiser 26
      Rocket Launcher 1.000
      Light Laser 200
      Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Djubre [DoP]

Light Fighter 1.203 ( -4.297 )
      Cruiser 774 ( -226 )
      Battleship 539 ( -61 )
      Battlecruiser 530 ( -15 )

Attacker Euge [DoP]

Light Fighter 571 ( -2.117 )
      Heavy Fighter 142 ( -121 )
      Battleship 451 ( -57 )
      Battlecruiser 426 ( -12 )
      Cruiser 567 ( -185 )

Defender Ajcoolfire [TAP]

Small Cargo 3 ( -3.213 )
      Large Cargo 16 ( -2.133 )
      Light Fighter 19 ( -10.950 )
      Heavy Fighter 1 ( -464 )
      Cruiser 19 ( -387 )
      Battleship 56 ( -84 )
      Recycler 12 ( -732 )
      Espionage Probe 0 ( -928 )
      Bomber 16 ( -2 )
      Destroyer 199 ( -24 )
      Battlecruiser 16 ( -10 )
      Rocket Launcher 1 ( -999 )
      Light Laser 0 ( -200 )
      Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 48.160.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 123.683.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 32.953.800 metal and 16.678.200 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      15.106.000 Metal and 15.106.000 Crystal
      9.994.800 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      25.100.800 Metal and 15.106.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -9.207.200
      Crystal: 2.481.000
      Deuterium: -1.227.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 7.953.200 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -77.836.000
      Crystal: -43.069.000
      Deuterium: -2.778.000
      The defender(s) lost a total of 123.683.000 units.