[TOT: 1.659.576.000] Coolmindfreak [ABC] vs. Donald Trump [Andro] (A: 282.200.000, D: 1.377.376.000)

• Super Advanced 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 1.659.576.000] Coolmindfreak [ABC] vs. Donald Trump [Andro] (A: 282.200.000, D: 1.377.376.000)

Long time i havent seen something good like this :D
      Deff wish you FR

ONCE AGAIN GAME ADMINS, PLZZ GIVE US INFO ABOUT MERGE.............DONT YOU THINK ITS ABOUT TIME, SPCIALY NOW WHEN YOU OPEN ANOTHER UNI :beer:
      On 24-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Coolmindfreak [ABC]

Battlecruiser 45.264

Defender Donald Trump [Andro]

Small Cargo 146.820
      Large Cargo 100
      Light Fighter 17.017
      Heavy Fighter 10
      Cruiser 2.812
      Battleship 557
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 2.785
      Espionage Probe 2.405
      Bomber 106
      Destroyer 934
      Deathstar 36
      Battlecruiser 787

After the battle ...

Attacker Coolmindfreak [ABC]

Battlecruiser 41.944 ( -3.320 )

Defender Donald Trump [Andro]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      14.680.400 Metal, 3.687.353 Crystal and 25.673.447 Deuterium
      33.072.444 Metal, 614.559 Crystal and 71.053.655 Deuterium
      16.536.222 Metal, 307.279 Crystal and 35.526.827 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 282.200.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 1.377.376.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 655.252.800 metal and 572.880.800 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 201.152.186 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 619.941.866
      Crystal: 444.689.991
      Deuterium: 82.453.929
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.147.085.786 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -783.755.066
      Crystal: -587.910.191
      Deuterium: -206.862.929
      The defender(s) lost a total of 1.578.528.186 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
    • Bad luck donald trump, happens to the best of us, good luck rebuilding, i have to agree on the merge front, i dont have a fleet anywhere near this size for battles and if things dont change soon i doubt i ever will galaxy 5 is veritually dead, galaxy 3 is half full of newbies that are so low down i cant touch, most others in galaxy 2 and 3 are so high up i DARE not touch or cant as they have fleets vastly bigger than mine, pickings are getting very slim for all of us and eventually people willd drop out through sheer boredom
    • Freddie Mercury wrote:

Bad luck donald trump, happens to the best of us, good luck rebuilding, i have to agree on the merge front, i dont have a fleet anywhere near this size for battles and if things dont change soon i doubt i ever will galaxy 5 is veritually dead, galaxy 3 is half full of newbies that are so low down i cant touch, most others in galaxy 2 and 3 are so high up i DARE not touch or cant as they have fleets vastly bigger than mine, pickings are getting very slim for all of us and eventually people willd drop out through sheer boredom
      Well instead of attacking low rank player as you did the other night and hit me for a mere 149 recyclers why dont you use your talent and grab one of the noobs that are just starting out and teach them to play.
      I have several in my alliance now including the player you choose to attack because he dont have a moon to fleet-save safely and he did fleet-save.

This is why they quit this uni so stop been a bully and help them to grow and keep our uni alive instead of helping to kill it.
      You achieved nothing as I hear it, you got hit after you attack myself while I was helping out the player you attacked at the same time with no moon.

Get on with helping to bring new blood into this uni instead of hunting them down for a quit fix so they quit and we are left with nothing if we get merge chances are we will be below 200 in ranks or more and bigger fish will be hunting us down so help the noobs grow offer them res and teach them to play rather than hunt them down .
      yes there is not many of us here, but leave the noobs alone and teach them dont hit them as soon as they come out from noob protection let them grow and be more of a challenge to you and bring life back to our uni

Sorry you got hit Donald I hope you will stay and rebuild.

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Queen ().

• The Queen wrote:

Freddie Mercury wrote:

Bad luck donald trump, happens to the best of us, good luck rebuilding, i have to agree on the merge front, i dont have a fleet anywhere near this size for battles and if things dont change soon i doubt i ever will galaxy 5 is veritually dead, galaxy 3 is half full of newbies that are so low down i cant touch, most others in galaxy 2 and 3 are so high up i DARE not touch or cant as they have fleets vastly bigger than mine, pickings are getting very slim for all of us and eventually people willd drop out through sheer boredom
      Well instead of attacking low rank player as you did the other night and hit me for a mere 149 recyclers why dont you use your talent and grab one of the noobs that are just starting out and teach them to play.I have several in my alliance now including the player you choose to attack because he dont have a moon to fleet-save safely and he did fleet-save.

This is why they quit this uni so stop been a bully and help them to grow and keep our uni alive instead of helping to kill it.
      You achieved nothing as I hear it, you got hit after you attack myself while I was helping out the player you attacked at the same time with no moon.

Get on with helping to bring new blood into this uni instead of hunting them down for a quit fix so they quit and we are left with nothing if we get merge chances are we will be below 200 in ranks or more and bigger fish will be hunting us down so help the noobs grow offer them res and teach them to play rather than hunt them down .
      yes there is not many of us here, but leave the noobs alone and teach them dont hit them as soon as they come out from noob protection let them grow and be more of a challenge to you and bring life back to our uni

Sorry you got hit Donald I hope you will stay and rebuild.
      I actually invite you guys to send newbs my way. I have the patience in working with new guys.
    • So in reply to your comment, The Queen
      so its ok for a rank 12 player Miner from ABC to hit Godzilareks in TSA rank 196 (184 ranks below him) and Soverign Ceti TSA rank 130

its ok for the top players with fleet sizes of over 1million to hit whoever they want , when they want
      but its not ok for me rank 94 to hit someone of rank 163 just because hes in your alliance and doesnt have a moon yet ?????
      i got my first moon after i was attacked and lost my first fleet and was greatfull for it.

is it just me or can anyone else see something clearly wrong with this picture
    • Nah I must agree with Freddie here....the purpose of the game is to engage with other players not just to mine up till the end of days.

That being said if you hit a lower ranked player advise them on what the mistake was and how to prevent it in future. No moon does not mean you cannot fleet-save safely.

I have helped a few noobs in my time here and they all know if you leave enough res or enough fleet for the attacker to turn a profit you will loose it

Also I encourage all noobs to join Stan Marsh Noobs on tour (NOT) alliance to learn the ropes
    • Yeah, I agree that Freddie is not a kind of bad guy. Also it seems sort of strange coincidence that Freddie quarrels wit (the) Queen.

It's often like that, that I don't attack players cuz I feel it's not fair to attack anybody who has 10 times less points than me, but in the end of the day, I see them crashed, sometimes by even higher ranked players than me, so... It's also some kind of irony, that quite often those attacks are by the player who is No1 in the honour points statistics. I don't criticize his game-style, cuz I believe, that still this kinds of attacks is not something unfair, but well... not sure if the ranking reflects real merits of players.

I cannot resist to write something, which, I hope will not offend Freddie: looking at the number on hits on him, it is better if Freddie does not teach new players how they should play ;)
      i learnt something today...
    • Freddie Mercury wrote:

So in reply to your comment, The Queen
      so its ok for a rank 12 player Miner from ABC to hit Godzilareks in TSA rank 196 (184 ranks below him) and Soverign Ceti TSA rank 130

its ok for the top players with fleet sizes of over 1million to hit whoever they want , when they want
      but its not ok for me rank 94 to hit someone of rank 163 just because hes in your alliance and doesnt have a moon yet ?????
      i got my first moon after i was attacked and lost my first fleet and was greatfull for it.

is it just me or can anyone else see something clearly wrong with this picture
      In reply to your reply I do think you have a good point there. I personally think that the top 100 should only attack the top 100 players and the top 200 player to attack 200 ranks and so forth. but is that really fair no I dont think so.

To make it fair it should go by points rather than rank as there are so few players left now. In all fairness you wouldn't want a player attacking you if they are rank 1 and had over 4billion in points and you only have 700k points and you are only rank 167
      However thats not the case, we all have more then felt the sting of high rank players attacking low rank players and my alliance is no acceptation.
      My members have been hit hard for a very long time from ABC ally and Wombats ally may they all vmode in piece.
      We are a few remaining members of the forma AoG alliance and we have been hit hard many times we lost many good player and some were just bashed every day relentless but they tried to play but ended up giving up some have just gone vmode I doubt they will ever return to this uni. I do hope my new members have a better game to play instead of been constantly attacked.

But lets both face it there's almost no targets left out there to attack. so granted a player like yourself will choose to attack players like me.
      You know full well I have not probed you once until you decided to attack my recyclers so you have now draw attention to yourself in doing so, but was my fault you seen an opportunity as I was lazy and didn't use my moon.
      So you decided to attack my recycler's and both my planet and moon so 3 attacks on me plus you had an attack on the other member in my ally all at the same time it must of been like Christmas time for you. I hope what you did get from the attack I believe it was in the sum of 4ml crystal not a bad profit from my 149 recyclers hope you used it well.
      And just now attacking me again and hitting my small cargoes nice try by the way. but do try and learn to play better before you hit your next target you may get some res next time. ( I must make a note to myself not to leave small cargoes on planets or moons)
      damn means i have to keep building more cargoes just to keep moving res off planets just so annoying to keep building more cant trust to leave a few sc behind :huh: oh well I wish you well in your game cheers :beer:
    • Stan_Marsh wrote:

Yeah, I agree that Freddie is not a kind of bad guy. Also it seems sort of strange coincidence that Freddie quarrels wit (the) Queen.

It's often like that, that I don't attack players cuz I feel it's not fair to attack anybody who has 10 times less points than me, but in the end of the day, I see them crashed, sometimes by even higher ranked players than me, so... It's also some kind of irony, that quite often those attacks are by the player who is No1 in the honour points statistics. I don't criticize his game-style, cuz I believe, that still this kinds of attacks is not something unfair, but well... not sure if the ranking reflects real merits of players.

I cannot resist to write something, which, I hope will not offend Freddie: looking at the number on hits on him, it is better if Freddie does not teach new players how they should play ;)
      LOL no offence taken buddy
    • What happened was that your thread got Hijacked and people decided to vent their spleens all over it.
      ~The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong~

U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 575~ ~ ~480 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
      ~~ RIP 7007+