Number 1 Solo - [TOT: 7.639.566.000] Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] vs. TooLazyToPickaName [PocoLoco] (A: 1.355.146.000, D: 6.284.420.000)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Number 1 Solo - [TOT: 7.639.566.000] Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] vs. TooLazyToPickaName [PocoLoco] (A: 1.355.146.000, D: 6.284.420.000)

I can't count how many times i eagerly sat and waiting for his FS to come home.
      But sadly he would always login before or right after.

Not long ago TooLazyToPickaName aka NotReally started to spend the majority of his time in vmode and seem to only pop out of vmode fast, then back into it.

A bunch of hours prior to the hit, i noticed he was out again but this time he was offline.
      I quickly did a full scan to see if he left me any goods and sure enough, 2 of his moons had a total of 10mill ress sitting.
      "Perfect" i thought to myself and continue with my day quite happy with that encounter.

Later on as i was filling my fleet slots with inactives, i ran out of reports with 3-4 slots remaining, so i went to see if i could quickly find a few more close by.
      But for good measure, i checked in on NotReally first. :search:

There it was 25m timer on the moon i assumed he fs'd from & best of all his HW was clean.
      In a rush of panic and adrenaline i probed him and saw his fleet was indeed sitting there :w00t:

I quickly jumped what ships i had home over & went for it.
      As the clock started to tick down, i became increasingly annoyed coz "i knew he was gonna come on any moment and move the fleet"
      I could just imagine the amount of inactives it would take to make up for a launch on this scale .
      It was only about 40 sec before impact i realized.... "shit this might actually go through"

@NotReally - i enjoy our small talks more than the stalking and know that there was a lot of stalking :biggrin:
      GL with whatever you are busy with these days & FR if u decide to return.

This hit is dedicated to @piink for replying to this thread and telling us when its possible to vote on increased research in bellatrix.
      (dont let me down)

Enjoy :thumbsup:

On 26-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [Apex]

Light Fighter 290.579
      Heavy Fighter 31.216
      Cruiser 107.155
      Battleship 35.607
      Battlecruiser 45.700

Defender TooLazyToPickaName [PocoLoco]

Small Cargo 10.146
      Large Cargo 6.548
      Light Fighter 358.679
      Heavy Fighter 50
      Cruiser 46.432
      Battleship 9.971
      Colony Ship 3
      Recycler 96.384
      Espionage Probe 44
      Bomber 2
      Deathstar 20
      Battlecruiser 10.000

After the battle ...

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [Apex]

Light Fighter 108.817 ( -181.762 )
      Heavy Fighter 16.973 ( -14.243 )
      Cruiser 93.778 ( -13.377 )
      Battleship 34.974 ( -633 )
      Battlecruiser 44.997 ( -703 )

Defender TooLazyToPickaName [PocoLoco]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      58.107.804 Metal, 37.106.531 Crystal and 55.272.201 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.355.146.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 6.284.420.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 3.377.556.700 metal and 1.625.045.800 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 150.486.536 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 2.487.805.504
      Crystal: 1.292.164.331
      Deuterium: -32.026.799
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 3.747.943.036 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -3.935.329.804
      Crystal: -1.988.612.531
      Deuterium: -510.964.201
      The defender(s) lost a total of 6.434.906.536 units.