REJECTED DECLARES war on FaL

• War Declaration

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hmmm an ally made up of mostly top 100s declare war on an ally with no top 100s... you guys are scary lol seems a bit pointless to me but by all means destroy each other :D if it isn't a one sided beatdown theres something seriously wrong lol
    "Don't ever hunt what you can't possibly kill"

DOP
  • Eugene111 wrote:

hmmm an ally made up of mostly top 100s declare war on an ally with no top 100s... you guys are scary lol seems a bit pointless to me but by all means destroy each other :D if it isn't a one sided beatdown theres something seriously wrong lol
    The fun part
    will be reading
    the third party
    combat reports.
    :whistling:
    Game Operator for Uriel
    Please send any compliments for how awesome a job I am doing to my SGO: Valent :thumbsup:
    Game Rules
    Terms & Conditions

The post was edited 1 time, last by kewlness ().

• Dark wolf wrote:

You bashed your own reputation, havnt abandoned any of my mates just created an alliance with them , owning up to what? you giving online times and trying to bash accs in war that can't do anything for you to make more points,,,
    Name one ACTUAL player whom you can state that we honestly did this... You can't because it is a lie.. You also used a pm without my permission out of context to slant public opinion.. It is easy to figure out players active times... Just watch... Long enough to see a pattern..

Fou you are correct in the assertion that bears in the wild do not actively seek out wolves as a prey Item. However there are documented cases of brown bears stealing the kill of a pack of wolves and in the defense of their kill one of them being injured or killed thus inadvertently being placed on the menu..
  • Eugene111 wrote:

hmmm an ally made up of mostly top 100s declare war on an ally with no top 100s... you guys are scary lol seems a bit pointless to me but by all means destroy each other :D if it isn't a one sided beatdown theres something seriously wrong lol
    This was entirely about Dark Wolf...I doubt the players in FaL even realize they’re in a war. Or what Dark Wolf has done to get everyone’s attention. He is most certainly the villain in this saga...so hopefully Rejected isn’t taking it out of the rest of FaL because they’re probably oblivious to all of this.
  • It's easy to use discord to your old buddies polar, you guys had it in for me there since the start lol didn't like the fact I chose not fleetsave whys that such a problem to you, the first couple of attacks at the time that happened I asked if you wanted to try catch the attacker on acs defend or ninja him on the way back, but you just took the piss, koso then got his buddy the first time you ask but then who's not his buddy the second time you ask to attack me probably leaked times to him,, I get attacked by iskander once again known to have been in the same allaince probably working together still, after that I get kicked because I don't fs even though I was fs never got spied by iskander once till this hit happened even though its your regular spying area? For you to rage war on me for me saying I fleetsaved and missed my return because I was watching some rally cars at a rally near mine, but I don't fleetsave okay
    Pagans trash BTW couldn't brew a decent hit in a dm factory

• It's a big conspiracy Dark Wolf...everyone is out to get you.

You have taken oGame paranoia to astronomical levels.

I would not be surprised if you've already accused other members in FaL of conspiring with the enemy.

Wait, is there a DM factory somewhere that no one has told me about!?! I'd buy that in a heart beat.
  • So... You are the victim?????

Um um um.....

Sounds like thr Roswell incident to me... :search:

Yes I sent you Rss... To give them to another player... Yes I did acs with you to have your fleet attacked... :rofl: LMFAO

:headbanging: WE keep hearing you blame us for your getting hit.... We keep hearing how you were set :youcrazy: up... :nono The fact is you created the situation and like a 4 year old losing you are throwing a fit.. The best part is you keep insulting people..

Why not come out of Vmode and settle it. :stick: .. Or better quit blaming us for you getting attacked.. You were kicked because repeatedly you get crashed... That hurts us as a team....

So lets hear more of your crying... :Vomit: please
    Images
    • pwnd.jpg

26.24 kB, 460×308, viewed 9 times
  • BTW love the Vmode right after we DECLARE war..

Yes we hit your planets before declaration of war... All within the rules... Even better you were even warned that at least I was going to come for you.. So cry more please.. At this point everyone in the universe knows that you "Cry Wolf"... Oh wait you are "Dark Wolf :youcrazy: " .. Its the whole universe thats conspiring against you.... :borg:

Learn to play the game... Quit insulting other players and blaming others for you being attacked.. Its part of the game.

When I was hit by Shady and then Pagan you did not hear me here screaming someone sold me out... Its unfair.. They are using dirty tactics... I congratulated them on their hit and moved on. Rebuilt and hit others.. When When no Emo Kicked us REJECTED did you see us here spouting all that... No we went on playing the game stuck together and welcomed you in to our family.... Even invited you onto discord...

You still have not named the player who can say we gave your info to.....

I plead to you end this, stop screaming wolf, stop insulting other players, apologize, and stop blaming others... Or show your mates that you support them and come out of Vmode.. Work as a team and you may just get through this.. :rofl:

FYI willing to wait till your Vmode goes inactive till deletion.. In the meantime we will continue to hit your alliance in compliance with the rules of war.. :missilelauncher:

You have seen our terms... Take it or leave it!
  • Dark wolf wrote:

I chose not fleetsave whys that such a problem to you,
    Wait what??? and you wonder why you are getting hit from every angle?
    whether rejected give your times away or not. doesn't mean you automatically become an easy target.....
    I don't want players in my alliance not fleetsaving, and myself and a few other members drill it into anybody new that doesn't fleetsave, or even fleetsave in a safe manner.

end of the day, I would happily give my online times to any man and his dog, I don't care....when I am off for long periods, my fleet isn't sitting. so makes no difference to me if they know I am off, because there will be nothing there to hit....

also as PB said, its not hard to monitor somebody's times and work them out for yourself.

I don't know too much about the background of this whole issue, and tbh, I couldn't care less. but from reading comments from all sides, all I see is a player desperate for some attention, and unfortunately you have succeeded and you have all the attention on you...you accuse everybody of cheating, and when somebody accuses people of cheating as much as you do, it usually means 1 thing.....you are cheating yourself.

you're either quitting or hoping this will go away, and then come back out of Vmode....you need to make your decision, because it is becoming boring now. and if you were a good Ogamer, you could still avoid being smashed and hit by them...

oh and I alsowant shares in this DM factory please!

Capella/Andromeda - Retired
    Orion - Retired
    Taurus - Retired
    Dorado - Active

If I come After you, then Fear you shall
  • Works as a team so we can get your online times okay bear, you didn't spout here because you had no right too you were the spys so hush hush, I'm in vmode because you bashed my planets and your not posting a load of sat bash hits on me in the forum because you have no honour and think it's okay to try, probably because you weren't sold out when you were hit by them, is pagan joining rejected now or what, I'll just carry on playing and watch you try to make out that your not not what you are, it's kinda funny, no paranoia here you know it,, or it's just you lot keeping my points at the same level because your just jealous, jealousy gets you nowhere, Sats are being bashed choccy I'm coming online to build Sats everyday, hmm seems fun, I chose to leave about 30 odd bs on each planet for free moonshots yeah, just a little tactic I wanted to try, I explained that to the bear and started to fs to make him happy but that wasn't enough he wanted his res back lol
  • Hats off :beer: Chocy,

Dark wolf wrote:

Works as a team so we can get your online times okay bear,
    Sure... 6 am to 12 pm Vegas time... I do fleet save when Im off for ANY period of time... The only thing that is left laying around is what is produced when Im off.....

Dark wolf wrote:

you didn't spout here because you had no right too you were the spys so hush hush,
    Who are you to tell ANYONE what they ave the RIGHT to do? The king of :hail: Ogame? Does the uni have your permission to play the game? :headbanging:

Dark wolf wrote:

I'm in vmode because you bashed my planets and your not posting a load of sat bash hits on me in the forum because you have no honour and think it's okay to try, probably because you weren't sold out when you were hit by them, is pagan joining rejected now or what, I'll just carry on playing and watch you try to make out that your not not what you are, it's kinda funny, no paranoia here you know it,,
    Your in Vmode because you :Vomit: your mouth here about the wrong people and they took their reprisal... The only hits you will see me post in this forum will be hits from the war to be in compliance with the rules of war...

Pagan joining us??? You must have been watching mainstream media... So no he is not, but anyone who is not part of the Dark Wofl Conspiracy is welcome to do so...

No I wasn't sold out.. I was caught with my pants down. Neither were you...You never got dressed...

Dark wolf wrote:

,, or it's just you lot keeping my points at the same level because your just jealous, jealousy gets you nowhere, Sats are being bashed choccy I'm coming online to build Sats everyday, hmm seems fun, I chose to leave about 30 odd bs on each planet for free moonshots yeah, just a little tactic I wanted to try, I explained that to the bear and started to fs to make him happy but that wasn't enough he wanted his res back lol
    Not my fault your sats were in the way of your ships and defences ... Why not play smart and build fusion in conjunction so if sats are destroyed its not a problem.. This has been known since the first universe.. As for the quote that you posted without permission out of context... It was a warning that I was going to continue hit you in conjunction with the rules...

Jealous of you.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I dont care about points... Resources are free... Left laying around by players like you...

Your mates are waiting on you to join them in this war..... So let it be in the game not here in the forum where there are no points..

Or just stay in Vmode till your account gets deleted so thie war can end...
  • Dark wolf wrote:

Works as a team so we can get your online times okay bear, you didn't spout here because you had no right too you were the spys so hush hush, I'm in vmode because you bashed my planets and your not posting a load of sat bash hits on me in the forum because you have no honour and think it's okay to try, probably because you weren't sold out when you were hit by them, is pagan joining rejected now or what, I'll just carry on playing and watch you try to make out that your not not what you are, it's kinda funny, no paranoia here you know it,, or it's just you lot keeping my points at the same level because your just jealous, jealousy gets you nowhere, Sats are being bashed choccy I'm coming online to build Sats everyday, hmm seems fun, I chose to leave about 30 odd bs on each planet for free moonshots yeah, just a little tactic I wanted to try, I explained that to the bear and started to fs to make him happy but that wasn't enough he wanted his res back lol
    There is so much wrong
    with the above statements.

If you don't know
    how to play the game
    ASK!
    There are many
    in this universe
    capable of teaching you.

30 BS gives you
    a whole 5.4% chance
    at creating a moon.
    In other words
    you are wasting
    your time while
    making your alliance
    look bad.

Your tears and your
    conspiracy spin are
    what fuel space ships.

You've painted
    a huge target
    on your own back
    but it is survivable.
    You just have
    to be willing
    to learn.

Do what you
    have to do
    to end the war.
    If you are ready to learn
    I will work with you.
    But the crying
    in the forums
    has to stop.

You have
    much
    to learn.
    Game Operator for Uriel
    Please send any compliments for how awesome a job I am doing to my SGO: Valent :thumbsup:
    Game Rules
    Terms & Conditions
  • To be fair, I used to be like that when I was starting out. Talking when I should take action. Then I learned the grim reality of Ogame by getting super smashed all the time and I had excuses for it. But I took time to learn from other elder players and I got better and better. In fact, the knowledge I have gained I have made into videos for Ogame (Coming out May 2019).

Dark, might I suggest you talk to a player who has been deemed excellent and learn from them. Even if the advice is small, still try it. Maybe try another uni and implement new strats.

Dark wolf wrote:

but I don't fleetsave okay
    If you want to progress any further in the game, you have to fleetsave. Defense alone will not protect you.
  • He needs to work on his integrity more than anything else...get that under control then work on the fundamentals and mechanics of an online game.

I was astounded at his steadfast denial in the face of overwhelming evidence that proves him wrong on many things but now I just pity him that he’s so self unaware of these pathological behaviors he’s exhibiting.
  • Cathedral wrote:

He needs to work on his integrity more than anything else...get that under control then work on the fundamentals and mechanics of an online game.

I was astounded at his steadfast denial in the face of overwhelming evidence that proves him wrong on many things but now I just pity him that he’s so self unaware of these pathological behaviors he’s exhibiting.
    I fully agree.
    I'm hoping
    him having
    a mentor
    will help.
    Game Operator for Uriel
    Game Rules
    Terms & Conditions