Number 7 Solo - [TOT: 191.631.000] C0OLW00D [FSB] vs. Slowhands [IBFI] (A: 34.504.000, D: 157.127.000) (TP 137.125kk)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Number 7 Solo - [TOT: 191.631.000] C0OLW00D [FSB] vs. Slowhands [IBFI] (A: 34.504.000, D: 157.127.000) (TP 137.125kk)

Well Hello Fenrir, Hope you all enjoy especially the haters.

Hard to believe THIS was just 3 weeks ago when I had no ships. As I felt like I mined most of that duration. And honestly I have, its not been until this last week I've started building a fleet.

Herb Brooks wrote:

Legs feed the wolf.

Success is won by those who believe in winning and then prepare for that moment. Many want to win, but how many prepare? That is the big difference. A sound value system held water then, holds water today, and will hold water in the future.

Let me start with issuing you a challenge: Be better than you are. Set a goal that seems unattainable, and when you reach that goal, set another one even higher.
      This hit is dedicated to Mr. Magee. You are in all our thought's and prayers and you know this undoubtedly and now it gets to be immortalized on the forums as proof. Can't wait until you are back up to speed and we get to do what we get to do best together

Honestly I can't recall the last time I've had a top 10 solo, it's never been my thing to solo as a team oriented player. I'm all about sharing the wealth with my teammates, so this is new to me.

To kitty, I'm sorry and I hope you understand but it's all good and if its not, at least I'm good at it.

to Tim and Bronwyn FR to you both. Just know we know how to take care of these sorts of situations and they will be handled justly

To @huligan this is how you make a hit by yourself, and rec it by yourself and secure the DF by yourself.

To @Icantsleep I tip my hat to your hard play. What most don't understand is how hard you play. You launch a lot, and thus you recall a lot, but at the end of the day it's the Wayne Gretzky philosophy that wins out. You might fail at 90% of your launches, but its the 10% that are successful that the haters and trolls live for. For that you have my sympathy and my respect. As I said before, Easy but Easy. A little cryptic but I know you'll understand

Wayne Gretzky wrote:

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.

To the rest of the Ally:
      Mare. Won't be long before the horse will have a name. Not to be confused with Arya Stark who has no name, but I do believe you will become a faceless assassin.
      FudgeKey and Vladimir and the Krew, keep on the path you beset:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the
      Inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men
      Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will
      shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness
      for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children
      And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious
      Anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers
      And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

Wolfie: Your dangerous, you just don't know it yet, but we see it, keep on keeping on.

Pepe: What's a potatoes favorite horror movie?
      The Silence of the Yams.

To Chilli : Mr. Third eye in the sky, keep on keeping on w/ your intel, you surprise me each and every day and that's a good thing

To Charles Momma always said to be careful of the shy, quiet ones I think you will be the one to surprise me most, once the taste of blood hits. I think it's gonna be on.

Mr Tina, your just a shark in the water

The initial lanx

the actual attack

The to krew, I love to see what we will do once all the stars align. soon enough, that's a promise

daaq wrote:

ol ren doing his vodoo s**t ,as copper said... 2nd to none... u want it u will find a way to get it

On 28-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker C0OLW00D [FSB]

Bomber 200
      Battleship 1.000
      Battlecruiser 100
      Light Fighter 25.000
      Heavy Fighter 501
      Large Cargo 1.000
      Cruiser 1.266

Defender Slowhands [IBFI]

Small Cargo 680
      Large Cargo 326
      Light Fighter 10.835
      Cruiser 373
      Battleship 174
      Recycler 769
      Espionage Probe 61
      Battlecruiser 847

After the battle ...

Attacker C0OLW00D [FSB]

Bomber 200 ( -0 )
      Battleship 999 ( -1 )
      Battlecruiser 100 ( -0 )
      Light Fighter 17.413 ( -7.587 )
      Heavy Fighter 413 ( -88 )
      Large Cargo 819 ( -181 )
      Cruiser 1.230 ( -36 )

Defender Slowhands [IBFI]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      8.513.741 Metal, 5.893.784 Crystal and 8.375.797 Deuterium
      2.128.436 Metal, 1.473.446 Crystal and 2.093.950 Deuterium
      532.109 Metal, 368.361 Crystal and 523.487 Deuterium
      133.067 Metal, 92.132 Crystal and 130.872 Deuterium
      33.278 Metal, 23.044 Crystal and 32.729 Deuterium
      8.352 Metal, 5.795 Crystal and 8.215 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 34.504.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 157.127.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 87.480.800 metal and 53.775.200 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 30.370.595 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 21%.
      The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal drew together.
      A moon was formed around the planet with a diameter of 8.544 km.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      87.480.800 Metal and 53.778.400 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 73.689.783
      Crystal: 52.342.962
      Deuterium: 11.093.050
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 137.125.795 units.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -95.559.983
      Crystal: -65.783.562
      Deuterium: -26.154.050
      The defender(s) lost a total of 187.497.595 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

• Nixian wrote:

Zzzz felt like I was reading the acknowledgements of a PhD thesis by the end, and yet there was nothing about the actual hit

Enjoy the profits and good luck on the rebuild defender, but please... Stop wasting my time next time.
      r u an actual idiot? the actual hit is in the freak'n numbers ^... weepin jesus on the cross, is like playin cards wit me brothers kids or sumtin

fkn asshats ain't got nuttin nice to say here, just STFU and go mine...

better yet...

zynga.com/games/farmville-2/

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • Sarsaparilla wrote:

Nixian wrote:

Zzzz felt like I was reading the acknowledgements of a PhD thesis by the end, and yet there was nothing about the actual hit

Enjoy the profits and good luck on the rebuild defender, but please... Stop wasting my time next time.
      r u an actual idiot? the actual hit is in the freak'n numbers ^... weepin jesus on the cross, is like playin cards wit me brothers kids or sumtin
      fkn asshats ain't got nuttin nice to say here, just STFU and go mine...

better yet...

zynga.com/games/farmville-2/
      How did he catch him on phalanx?
      Did he watch him for days?
      Did defender come on?
      There is literally no information on the hit, just 5 pages of "thank my mother for bringing me into this world"
    • renzuki wrote:

Well Hello Fenrir, Hope you all enjoy especially the haters.

Nixian wrote:

Your just sore you didn't get an acknowledgement but you actually got the very first one.

All the information is there for those with the knowledge to understand it.

Socrates wrote:

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing..

Albert Einstein wrote:

Any fool can know. The point is to understand.

The story is in the details and the defender was online and he v-moded just after that deploy landed.

daaq wrote:

ol ren doing his vodoo s**t ,as copper said... 2nd to none... u want it u will find a way to get it

If you want more details on the hit, you could always PM Slowhands and get his perspective or wait for him to post on the hit, either or.

But let's not troll the noob making 300k profit just because you can't take the time to figure it out, ok?

Nixian, when you make a top 10, you can write whatever you want in your hit. But maybe until that happens, you'll grow up a bit.

This is why I love posting cryptic hits, the trolls just troll because they can't understand, even when its obvious I made 137kk profit.

You keep scratching your heads, I'll keep pissing excellence.

To @Erasmo1234 sorry to disappoint but Enchantress isn't me. I'm over here doing my voodoo s*it

• ThePacifist wrote:

More skill than a defense bash. More profit than a suicide, its ThePacifist back with more proper grade A spam, not the rotting piles others peddle!

Mafkees wrote:

Such skills, much wow.

ThePacifist wrote:

Thats the difference, i got killed by skill, meanwhile youre still a loser who just cant fs

Ya'll kept using the word "skill" too loosely until it almost lost it's meaning. Skill this, skill that, you have skill, you have skill and YOU have skill. Chill you second-hand Oprah's. Renzuki went "hold my beer", then took a step back and said "actually...hold the whole damn keg" and rolled on.
      So, here's an autograph for ya, Renzuki wrote it on a starter cap.

Nixian wrote:

and yet there was nothing about the actual hit
      Imagination is a thing, utilize it.

My friend, this was a great hit and a very entertaining one to have seen go down. Enjoy your profits and your rebuild, and VFR to the defender. I hope he only takes a few days off and not actually quit this uni.
    • I assume this is a returned deploy lanx? If I'm right. I'll give some credit for skill on that. However one wonders why you don't mention that in the post? Oh probably because you're a troll and that was troll bait. Anyway nice hit, keep building your fleet, so when you get crashed again the df will be bigger <3.

Glotr def
    • ThePacifist wrote:

I assume this is a returned deploy lanx? If I'm right. I'll give some credit for skill on that. However one wonders why you don't mention that in the post? Oh probably because you're a troll and that was troll bait. Anyway nice hit, keep building your fleet, so when you get crashed again the df will be bigger <3.

Glotr def
      Still no story about how he caught the deploy initially ^^ MD? Stupid defender? etc

Just a bunch of oscar speech ^^
    • First of all thank you RENZ for the kind words .... to the rest of the uni i am sorry if the deddy was a bit much but trust me emotions where running a bit high 3 months ago when i was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer thats when i sent a few messages and as if we where in the blues brothers we are getting the band back together and the call was answered from every corner of the world and thank you one and all ...

as for the hit nice catch beautiful profit and a fast rebuild to the defender ...
    • The dedications,videos.pictures and trolling,are what this game is all about...putting a smile on somebody.s face for just a little while,makes the game all worth it...Renz...you make us all smile with your quirky stories...As team members we have all joined together in supporting Flash during his journey of survival...Flash's strength and will power to fight this,gives us all inspiration...every battle we do is in honor to our Hero Flash..

CONGRATZ ON THE HIT RENZ...

GLORB slowhands.
    • Bump what Kitty said to the word....

I do not get why you all need a story every time spelling everything out. He lanxed (gave you a print screen) .... he attacked (gave you another print screen) then he gave you a report....

This was a dedication hit and you all have to troll it too.... Wow :headbanging:

Renz it was a great hit as always....thank you for the Dedi and enjoy your profits as usual!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (aw look I used hearts on a war game thread!!!)
    • Nixian wrote:

ThePacifist wrote:

I assume this is a returned deploy lanx? If I'm right. I'll give some credit for skill on that. However one wonders why you don't mention that in the post? Oh probably because you're a troll and that was troll bait. Anyway nice hit, keep building your fleet, so when you get crashed again the df will be bigger <3.

Glotr def
      Still no story about how he caught the deploy initially ^^ MD? Stupid defender? etc
      Just a bunch of oscar speech ^^
      Off:

@Nix i will explain in short detail what happend

He noticed a deploy planet from planet ( i won't say mistake since mistake is moon to planet and not planet to planet , not on the size of such a fleet.) they guy did a 10h or more fs and mostlikely was not on when ships arrived [people have a stupid way of playing this Be on 1-2h before fleet arrives !!!! Within that period you can spot a future hit even by spy reports ....LEARN !!!]

And timed attack to the deploy and did a standard hit , you notice by follow ups guy was off the entire time or parial of the hits and went vmode by renzuki's account .

Yes a good hit in terms of profit but nothing special so yes not trying to blast your hit.

Fr def enjoy profits attacker and start getting your head out of your ass .
    • OctaviusBlack wrote:

Nixian wrote:

ThePacifist wrote:

Glotr def
      Still no story about how he caught the deploy initially ^^ MD? Stupid defender? etcJust a bunch of oscar speech ^^
      Off:
      @Nix i will explain in short detail what happend

He noticed a deploy planet from planet ( i won't say mistake since mistake is moon to planet and not planet to planet , not on the size of such a fleet.) they guy did a 10h or more fs and mostlikely was not on when ships arrived [people have a stupid way of playing this Be on 1-2h before fleet arrives !!!! Within that period you can spot a future hit even by spy reports ....LEARN !!!]

And timed attack to the deploy and did a standard hit , you notice by follow ups guy was off the entire time or parial of the hits and went vmode by renzuki's account .

Yes a good hit in terms of profit but nothing special so yes not trying to blast your hit.

Fr def enjoy profits attacker and start getting your head out of your ass .
      FINALLY !!!

an honest reply from the other side...

THIS is what makes the game better for all, when opposing sides can acknowledge good work by their 'enemy'

again, nice damn hit, VFR defender if you choose.

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault