why is .en support system is worst in all other nations?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• why is .en support system is worst in all other nations?

hi all. english is not my main language so i apoligize if i write something wrong.
    here is the combat report.
    [TOT: 1.051.094.000] warmaster [Zoo] & Booty Wizard [Zoo] vs. BUY DEUT [AC DC] (A: 210.633.000, D: 840.461.000)

we had lag on previous days and my friend could not fs couse of lag. i also play some steam games and blizzard games but the latency is ok. so my country's international lines are ok. we only have lag in ogame.
    i opened a ticket as miscellaneous and @Silverwind assigned a go to check logs. after 4 days, @hawk answered "Currently there are no connection problems with our servers, do you have any scripts?". i explained all again and asked if he checked logs. still waiting for answer. all i want: "yes i checked and our servers are ok" or "yes we checked and its our fault". it should not take 8 days.

couse of this situation 5 players left from europa. we regret to start .org universes and i swear i will never play at there again.
  • What did you do
    to try and
    troubleshoot
    the issue?

As a network engineer
    I can tell you
    problems like this
    can be difficult
    to diagnose.
    There are
    so many
    different
    variables.

I do not know
    what the GO did
    so I'm not defending
    but troubleshooting
    can take a
    significant amount
    of time.
    Game Operator for Uriel
    Please send any compliments for how awesome a job I am doing to my SGO: Valent :thumbsup:
    Game Rules
    Terms & Conditions
  • @kewlness mate the first answer would be like this"Currently there are no connection problems with our servers but i might be happened before so let me to check logs" instead of "Currently there are no connection problems with our servers, check your browser". the answer seems like to close the event. i am talking about gf's attention. and i am right to think like this because its 8th day of hit.
  • aur wrote:

i opened a ticket as miscellaneous and @Silverwind assigned a go to check logs.
    How long from time you opened ticket to my response time?

I believe I was prompt in trying to get you to the right place after you did not specify the server you play?

The response you mentioned from Hawk is an appropriate first step to help you with this problem. With all the possible issues that can cause this problem, he has to begin in some place, right?

I'm not sure about this "8 days" thing, but I am sure we would like to help. Is it possible either you of hawk has not misunderstood something and thinks the other should respond?

But really this is all something that needs to be with your ticket and not here.

GO - Bellatrix & Aquarius & Vega
    Specific In game issue? Please use the ticket system
  • To me,
    it seems your complaint
    is that the GO
    is not keeping
    you updated
    on the progress
    of the investigation.

I think this is
    certainly an area
    of constructive feedback
    which can be provided
    to both the GO
    and the SGO mentoring him.
    Just be sure
    your expectation
    is realistic.
    Game Operator for Uriel
    Please send any compliments for how awesome a job I am doing to my SGO: Valent :thumbsup:
    Game Rules
    Terms & Conditions
  • @Silverwind yeah, you assigned a go for this ticket in a hour. and i opened the ticket at 23.03.2019 00:47:04 you assigned a go at 01.18.48. the answer came at 26.03.2019 and there was nothing about logs. still waiting about logs. and as youu see the time is 00.47.04 so it looks like 7th day but its 8 for us.
  • I can't look into your case as I am not the GO over your universe.

What I can do is make a message request for @hawk to double check this situation.

hawk is a super guy, and I think what we probably have now is either a misunderstanding or a translation issue.

I will message him now but he is in a different time zone than me so it may take a little more time.

I appreciate your patience, I apologize that you seem to have gotten tangled in red tape.

• @Mavericks are you trolling me? if yes i block you.
    if not i block you either. the problem is not lag here now. the problem is slowness of support system.
    i dont think you are capable to solve anything with this understanding. if you cant understand my problem, how can you solve it?

aur wrote:

@Mavericks dont answer me anymore. i talk about slowness of support system you ask abut my hardware. problem is not lag here.
    edit: i cant block a team member...

The post was edited 1 time, last by aur ().

• Im still referring to your issue of your friend's and yours lag. You are being really hostile for someone who does not want to hear the opinion of others. I just figured Id mention possible fixes for future issues. Continue your complaint about the GO, Im still trying to help you find solutions to that issue.
  • i thanked you suggestion. you know the problem. so why do you still keep suggesting me about lag?
    i told you before, i am not complaining about any team member i allways complain gf. having less team member is gameforge's policy and it caouses slowness. its nearly same in all other universes but worst is here. i see that applications are closed for to be a team member. really dont understand why. and it makes me crazy and hostile.

about you and me. i allways told you problem is not lag or anything else. you can read our discuss at the combat report. i talk about slowness and gameforges attention to players(at this situation, attention to you too.). you have to talk with angry and hostile players like me everyday.

i think its too late to answer to ticket couse buy deut already left. he is bored to wait answer. so his friends left too. europa and .en universes lost 10 players.
    Images
    • mavericks.jpg

79.56 kB, 1,400×278, viewed 30 times
  • @aur I have sent message to Hawk and await a reply. I don't know his schedule so unknown when he can answer. ?(

While hawk can look more directly into the issue, I think what @Mavericks was hoping to do is jump in and help with your immediate in-game issue. :D

As I said previously, it appears this issue got caught up in some miscommunication.

That resolution may not come as fast as the three of us want, but I think we'll get there, I don't think anyone is trolling you, certainly not @Mavericks.

It is also true what he is saying: there can be a lot of reasons you and some of your friends are receiving lag.

But I also hear your frustration about the slow response time and I'm trying to get this back on track for you. Again, thank you for patience while we wait for Hawk. :thumbsup:

• if you think Silvermind or Maverick will help you ever, or just give you some king of explanation?

well dude

you should listen to me

guys i just mention in my first sentecne....are really

just teenegat noobs at worst....

ps:

i never heard of silverwind; but i just know he's a noob....

yeah slow response time is biggest concern of all <X
  • My ticket entered fifth day before I cancelled it,just couldnt bother to check whats up with it anymore...

First time and last time playing .en for sure,never could imagine that biggest speaking english board would be such a wild west.

I wonder if u get wrongfully banned, how long does it even take to get your case reviewed or do you just end up falling behind waiting for months to even get your chance of standing a trial judged by non existing admins lol...

And before you board admins say the stuff u always say (that all this is out of your domain/power)

Atleast u could shed some light on this problem,as we all know its existing one... afterall we're buying a product with imaginary support behind it.
  • @Silverwind do you belive that you have enough team member to solve your players/customers problems in time and fair? i think you agree me. so why is aplication is closed?
    @citizen Kane dont worry, if it happens there are some courts to solve this.

citizen Kane wrote:

My ticket entered fifth day before I cancelled it,just couldnt bother to check whats up with it anymore...

First time and last time playing .en for sure,never could imagine that biggest speaking english board would be such a wild west.

I wonder if u get wrongfully banned, how long does it even take to get your case reviewed or do you just end up falling behind waiting for months to even get your chance of standing a trial judged by non existing admins lol...

And before you board admins say the stuff u always say (that all this is out of your domain/power)

Atleast u could shed some light on this problem,as we all know its existing one... afterall we're buying a product with imaginary support behind it.
  • aur wrote:

@Silverwind do you belive that you have enough team member to solve your players/customers problems in time and fair? i think you agree me. so why is aplication is closed?
    The reason applications are closed is something I don't have knowledge of as a GO. Those decisions are made far above my level.

I have been here about 2 weeks now as a staff member, having come over to help from another community.

I have no idea if we have enough team members solve all the issues that arise here. I'm still learning names, figuring out where things are, and so forth.

I will agree with the idea you presented that tickets and concerns should be dealt with in a consistent and timely manner.

I can promise that I will handle the cases in my areas ( Bellatrix and Aquarius ) in such a manner.