Number 1 Solo - [TOT: 109.878.000] PAGAN [DoP] vs. Lord Cid [TAP] (A: 4.300.000, D: 105.578.000)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Number 1 Solo - [TOT: 109.878.000] PAGAN [DoP] vs. Lord Cid [TAP] (A: 4.300.000, D: 105.578.000)

If you get on my radar, eventually I'll bring the apocalypse down upon you...whether it's through persistence, fate, luck, skill whatever.

And don't let anyone fool you, most of the good fleeters in this uni that have come out of retirement have done technical hits in our past like blind recalls, DF to moon, etc. I've done them all, even did a blind hit on a colo when the colo mission used to leave a timer and an error message in galaxy view. There are some very dangerous players in this uni that haven't even posted a hit yet...the forums are chock full of interesting reads if you go looking for them (the search feature is your friend). To date, I haven't really had to put much effort into these hits...I'm sure I'll have to break out the abacus, calculators, and excel eventually to do the math to reach out and touch some folks. We're weeding out the weak...

After @kr0w left (?) and the account changed to Lord Cid I noticed he kept his fleet on a nearby moon. Watched, probed, tried to find a pattern but it was somewhat haphazard. I launched a few times when there was no activity on the ESP or timers anywhere. And those few times I did launch he was online within 15 minutes and moved the fleet.

I was getting a little frustrated with that and started feeling like this Lion trying to get a snack...

I was considering a relo to try some different "options" with probes and/or great big balls of fire to save on fuel costs. I was able to take a look around today outside my normal routine and saw the fleet sitting again...and again with no activity or timers anywhere. So, why not...I didn't have many fleet slots left because I was busy with other things so I just sent REC and a small speed fleet and no cargos or follow ups because I was out of fleet slots. And not the best situation to be in because I went in thinking I was just gonna recall anyways since he'd be online...

So I set a timer for 15 minutes to go back and look. And oh crap, no activity. Set another 15 minute timer and again, no activity. Uh oh...well I better recall something then because I'm gonna need to slow probe and oh crap! I was busy doing other things and didn't realize until now that nothing is gonna be back in time to clear up a slot, lol. As the time kept creeping closer I was weighing some options to ACS slow probe with someone but no activity anywhere and no real chance of someone ACS defending Lord Cid so I just let it ride and went in sight unseen. I don't recommend anyone ever doing that but no one is fast enough to get to him before me and I was outside my normal routine so I was 100% confident that it wasn't a trap. Not too mention no activity anywhere the whole ride, so a big thank you from me to the whole uni not probing Lord Cid the whole time I was flying on him.

So, pure persistence and fate. Probe, go, and holy crap I actually hit him.

Then comes the PMs about whether or not it was me that made the hit (a lot more of you watch the stats than I realized) and hearing about REC flying as I'm watching my REC in overview like:

DoP does it again and again...we make money moves. Thanks for having me in the alliance guys. A another big shout out to all the players from my past that helped me through the years in JMT (Swanky for life) and Chimera in uni 12.

GLORD or GLIRL. If you do quit, I hope someone is allowed to carry on with that account as it has had a lot of time and energy (plus DM) devoted to building it. Thought for sure you would come online and inta build some REC. Eventually I had some fleet slots open up so I sent a follow up but he came online to make some cargos and move RES off the moon. So I recalled and then he changed the account name and went vmode.

Bring on the hate my hater groupies, you know how much your flames keep my soul warm. Still not banned, still making the hits, and still PAGAN.

On 02-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker PAGAN [DoP]

Battleship 2.014
      Battlecruiser 1.517

Defender Lord Cid [TAP]

Small Cargo 1.532
      Large Cargo 304
      Light Fighter 1.236
      Heavy Fighter 54
      Cruiser 1.034
      Battleship 63
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 400
      Espionage Probe 1.252
      Bomber 207
      Destroyer 43
      Battlecruiser 283

After the battle ...

Attacker PAGAN [DoP]

Battleship 1.965 ( -49 )
      Battlecruiser 1.501 ( -16 )

Defender Lord Cid [TAP]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      2.147.989 Metal, 2.147.990 Crystal and 1.813.896 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 4.300.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 105.578.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 18.165.000 metal and 11.464.500 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 6.109.875 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      18.165.000 Metal and 11.465.100 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 17.627.989
      Crystal: 12.238.090
      Deuterium: 1.573.896
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 31.439.975 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -60.012.989
      Crystal: -38.987.990
      Deuterium: -12.686.896
      The defender(s) lost a total of 111.687.875 units.