[TOT: 237.348.000] Yulia [IMU] vs. Szilas [300] (A: 212.500.000, D: 24.848.000)

• Advanced 20%
    • Revenge Hit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 237.348.000] Yulia [IMU] vs. Szilas [300] (A: 212.500.000, D: 24.848.000)

a wonderful revenge ninja hit, nothing felt so good in a long time. he has been warned many times. :complaingrumble:

On 03-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Yulia [IMU]

Destroyer 1.700

Defender Szilas [300]

Small Cargo 500
      Light Fighter 19.532
      Cruiser 2.588
      Battleship 728
      Recycler 1
      Espionage Probe 1
      Solar Satellite 111
      Destroyer 196
      Battlecruiser 1.060
      Rocket Launcher 1.721
      Light Laser 1.290
      Heavy Laser 246
      Gauss Cannon 25
      Ion Cannon 87
      Plasma Turret 29
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Yulia [IMU]

Destroyed!

Defender Szilas [300]

Small Cargo 408 ( -92 )
      Light Fighter 16.573 ( -2.959 )
      Cruiser 2.294 ( -294 )
      Battleship 696 ( -32 )
      Recycler 1 ( -0 )
      Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )
      Solar Satellite 85 ( -26 )
      Destroyer 196 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 1.052 ( -8 )
      Rocket Launcher 1.470 ( -251 )
      Light Laser 1.078 ( -212 )
      Heavy Laser 204 ( -42 )
      Gauss Cannon 22 ( -3 )
      Ion Cannon 77 ( -10 )
      Plasma Turret 29 ( -0 )
      Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
      Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 212.500.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 24.848.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 47.448.400 metal and 36.421.200 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -102.000.000
      Crystal: -85.000.000
      Deuterium: -25.500.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 212.500.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 29.675.400
      Crystal: 30.073.200
      Deuterium: -727.000
      The defender(s) made a profit of 59.021.600 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
    • Words cannot describe how erect this CR made me :search: :spiteful:
      My satellites look forward to the day they ban him and his bot
      Current Universes: Europa, Janice.fr
      Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Fenrir
      Basic 20%: 1000+
      Advanced 20%: ~200
      Top Tens: 8
    • while it is true yulia has angered players in europa, i can assure you hes not a bot and doesnt use one.
      Yulia sleeps less than anyone ive ever seen, hah.
      Ogame has become a game of everyone accusing everyone of using bots, its hilarious.

You moved your fleet, you must be a bot.
      You are online all the time, you must be a bot.
      You gained ranks, you must be a bot
      It goes on and on, lol.

Yulia hasnt played the game for 15 years like most of us that still play ogame, its new and exciting for him.
      Its a war game and a game of making attacks.
      He hits players for sometimes 1 or 2 mil profit. Dont forget thats 1 or 2 mil more income than doing nothing.
      He plays the game the way you all used to and how it should be played for a fleeter, hes always flying and making income. 10 hits of 1 or 2 mil is more resources than most miners make.

We just complain because we dont like to waste resources on defenses enough to keep 1 or 2 mil resources safe.
      Build plasmas and rockets and try and keep his dessies away.

He does not bash defenses for fun or hit sats for fun, he is all about profit and return on investment for him.

Hes probably the most active fleeter in the universe, he just doesnt have 15 years experience and the mentors of old that you all have had.

Hes a good guy and a nice player, people are just upset they get hit.
      Ive been hit but other players in the uni with the same tactics, hits for my sats and not much res in my opinion, but hey, its more res than doing nothing, and farms are slim now.
      Its my fault i got hit, not enough def and not online.

Its a war game.

You all should be happy hes out there flying his ships and learning the game.
      Its a dead game and we need players like yulia in the game again.

There is no one more activily flying around than yulia.
      He makes us play the game a different way, up our defenses and dont get complacent and leave resources around.
      I know we all do it.
      We feel ogame has become some honorable game where you cant hit someone unless there is 10 mil profits so we become slack in our play.

All i know is hes not the only one hitting players for 1 mil res and sats but people complain about him because hes so active.

Anyways, good ninja here.
      More people need to do this and stop worrying about other play styles.
      There is a counter to every strategy.
    • I would probably agree with you, BUT, I have talked to him several times and i tried to give him hints, he does not seem to bring to practice anything. he has done the same mistake many many times the last month, i don't think he learnsor wants to learn. what I think he bullies people around him on purpose, and no, i don't think he is ever going to change.

you know what bothers me the most? he has never ever spied on any of my moon, which would be the very main point for a fleeter.

And you are completely wrong about him not using bot. I already proved it, when he had activity on literally everywhere, and I attacked him, there was not any reaction at all. he told me someone spied on his moons every 15 mins. BULLSHEAT. i've been monitoring him for hours! You are too naive to see it.
    • Szilo wrote:

I would probably agree with you, BUT, I have talked to him several times and i tried to give him hints, he does not seem to bring to practice anything. he has done the same mistake many many times the last month, i don't think he learnsor wants to learn. what I think he bullies people around him on purpose, and no, i don't think he is ever going to change.

you know what bothers me the most? he has never ever spied on any of my moon, which would be the very main point for a fleeter.

And you are completely wrong about him not using bot. I already proved it, when he had activity on literally everywhere, and I attacked him, there was not any reaction at all. he told me someone spied on his moons every 15 mins. BULLSHEAT. i've been monitoring him for hours! You are too naive to see it.
      i would agree with you on the helping and giving hints and then seeing the same mistakes, lol.
      Been there too.
      He does learn some things, and others a bit slower.
      He does his thing and plays his way, thats for sure.

But you are wrong about botting sorry to say.
      Sometimes doing nothing at all is a tactic, remeber that.
      Its a way to see how fleeters play and act and react.
      Ive been called a bot many times lol. Because i dont reply to ingame messages and i move my fleet the last second.
      But i learn valuable info by doing this.
      Does the player slow down fleet? Does the player safty probe?
      How much do they slow the fleet? How many safty probes?
      And i dont reply to messages because they are the enemy, and i dont want them to know im online.
      Its a cat and mouse game.
      Sometimes you even let players think you are being sloppy, but sometimes its just another tactic.

I also used to think he was just a bully, but its not that.
      Its hes online constantly and is always looking for profit even if its 1 mil profit.

He also doesnt post his hits, but i assure you he has taken his fair share of fleets down. More than most of the players in the HOF board. He would even have some top 10s if posted, ive seen the cr's.

There are other players in this uni that hit def and sats formless profit and dont even get the df, and they arent hated like yulia, lol. Yulia is just so much more active than the rest. He really isnt a bully, hes just after resources to grow.
      Have to have enough def to make it too expensive to send the amount of dessies needed to profit is all.

Everyone should be happy he makes mistakes and doesnt know the game the way top fleeters do, could you imagine the size his fleet would be if mistakes were not made?
      Hes prob lost more dessies than whoever has the most dessies in the uni. Lol

He doesnt hit moons because of jumpgate ninjas, he still needs to learn the skills to pull off hitting a moon. Its not as easy as one might think.

People will be RIP farming soon, so even easier to profit with no deut cost and no losses, so soon sats and overnight will be even tougher to protect.
    • Dude i farm every day (when i'm not on university), i go even for 500k profit(if is easy to grab) because server is fast and like he said "better farm then do nothing".
      Lazy nbs dont build enough def to protect their production and thats their shit....Yulia should keep farming them :P